• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Egg-stravagant Easter Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Translation for those who don't know baseball terms:
    Thats like raging when you dont get icecream before dinner.

What about us lactose intolerant? /shot -- I'm not actually lactose intolerant...

Also, Forever, is the gifting of Supporter Status to other members going to be anonymous or what? I'm just wondering ^_^

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • If you go to the person in question, their icon is gone and their title is "leaving PC" this happened shortly after the extra eggs were hidden. They quit the site. And they won. XD

Are we talking about the same person? The user I thought you were talking about still has their avatar and usertitle intact. :x

Yeah, searching the forums for eggs was a great way to get an in-depth tour at the place. :D I was even in some thread for a while forgetting I had only a few hours left before the contest ended. xD Events like this and the Great Egg Swap (which I came across searching for eggs(and wish I would have joined sooner to participate in)) have me excited to be part of PC.^^

Big thanks to everyone involved in the contest. :3

That's nice; I'm glad to hear it!

Heh, I did the same thing, made five copys and saved them all after each egg because I thought somehow my computer would break down or I would close it and lose an egg. xD

LOL..overboard much? All I did was make a document draft in Yahoo! Mail and have it auto-save for me periodically, and then on occasion I just did a few manual saves to be on the safe side. XD But yeah...I could understand how terrible it would be if someone had amassed all the locations, only to have all of that lost by a stupid technical complication. :<

Egg 5 took me forever to find too, it was in my thread. XD; How did I not find it?

I was one away from 47. Dear Easter Bunny, go die from rat poison. <3

LOL; that sucks. >.<

Don't be like that.... You need to at LEAST torture it with a small cage, Then starve it and THEN fatten it up, Before killing it and roasting it. If you poison it then you'll ruin a perfectally good meal.

:cer_laugh:

It was still pretty fail. Like seriously why quit this site because of a curve ball. That's like quitting baseball after getting one or two curve balls that you can't hit.

I know, right? The curveball ended up being not too bad, at that. It let more people win and attain supporter status. ..Except me and a bunch of other users. T_T

Years
  • If you go to the person in question, their icon is gone and their title is "leaving PC" this happened shortly after the extra eggs were hidden. They quit the site. And they won. XD

If were on 'bout the same person here they added me on MSN and after a while they said they only came on PC to do events like this, he actually told me that he was thinking of this being his last event. Someone spelling there name wrong might have pushed them over the edge, just because it was something a little bigger doesn't make any difference.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

If were on 'bout the same person here they added me on MSN and after a while they said they only came on PC to do events like this, he actually told me that he was thinking of this being his last event. Someone spelling there name wrong might have pushed them over the edge, just because it was something a little bigger doesn't make any difference.

Oh wow, really? :o
    That actually changes things. But knowledge always does. From the standpoint before, (try to look at it from the standpoint where this is the first time ya ever saw them) it's a very silly thing. Now it's a tad understandable.

Years
  • Oh wow, really? :o
    That actually changes things. But knowledge always does. From the standpoint before, (try to look at it from the standpoint where this is the first time ya ever saw them) it's a very silly thing. Now it's a tad understandable.
    I can totally see how and why other people would see it that way. I just thought i would throw that out there so that he didn't look like a total brat. Even though nobody has said who he is yet xD

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • OK this thread has served its purpose and is now wearing a bit thin.. So, we're going to close it.

If you have further questions about the hunt or your prize, just PM Forever or myself.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back