• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bodily Disfunctions [insert petilil here]

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Nice idea, editing your OP like that! Oh, btw, nice Matt Bellamy theme. He's awesome.

Bodily Disfunctions - Pokémon LeafGreen
    Chapter 2: "...Viridian Forest? its a natural maze in there, make sure you don't get lost."

Here are the continued/ally boring adventures of Red in Kanto!

Caterpie - the original crappy, helpless bug pokémon.

Well, before I left Viridian City, I stocked up on Poké Balls, resulting in me owning 10. I then headed North, where the grumpy old man forced me to watch him catch a Weedle (god knows how, without any pokémon), then shoved a Teachy TV into my bag! I'm scared to look at it, he resembles the old guy in Family Guy...

Metapod - why it forgot Tackle and String Shot for Harden, nobody knows...

I then proceeded to head up Route 2, and into Viridian Forest. As I headed into Viridian Forest, I was warned about getting lost...but I wasn't too fussed, until I met my first wild pokémon...

Weedle - like Caterpie, except 5 minutes later Poison Sting will have killed your Mankey...

...a Kakuna! This thing was rare, I knew, so I made sure not to KO it, but it ended up taking 8 of my 10 Poké Balls! This was not good, but I pressed on. I then proceeded to encounter 2 consecutive Pikachu...but they were female, so I left them and caught a Caterpie.

Kakuna - I swear they eat Poké Balls with the almight Harden.

After then encountering a Metapod and Weedle, and defeating all the trainers, I was forced to retreat to Viridian City...where I was able to buy 1 more Poké Balls and some potions. I then headed back into Viridian Forest on my hunt for Pikachu, not realising that I forgot to heal.

Pikachu - weaker than most people assume, provided you're not trying to kill it...and it doesn't have a Light Ball because nobody invented it :P

I then proceeded to the northern exit of Viridian Forest, to find Pikachu. Amazingly, I found five one after the other...but they were all female. Just when I was losing my temper, I found a male one, so I calmed down. Then realised that Mankey had fainted, Charmander was too strong, so I'd have to use Caterpie. Caterpie only got one hit in before being KOd, so I sent out Weedle, who knocked out Pikachu! I honestly wanted to kill that little worm, particularly as it was his fault for Mankey's suffering.

Black Charizard - no, you cannot find one here, despite all the fake "true stories" floating around on the internet.

Luckily, I did eventually find a male Pikachu, and caught it in one Poké Ball at full health. However, it was Brave...still, I may only keep him for Cerulean Gym!
    I then proceeded to Pewter City via Route 2, healed, left the Pokémon Center and saved. So at least I accomplished one of my goals...

Pokémon:

Charmander Lv.15
    Mild
    - Scratch
    - Growl
    - Ember
    - Metal Claw

Mankey Lv.10
    Impish
    - Scratch
    - Leer
    - Low Kick

Pikachu Lv.3
    Brave
    - Thundershock
    - Growl

Last edited:

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    Thanks, Alt! I was sort of just going to edit my first post to make it one big long update, but I guess I'll do multiple. Here's #2.

Bodily Disfunctions - Pokémon Blue
    Chapter 2: I've got the stones to finish this challenge!

I had heard rumors that there was a little mouse that lived inside the woods. But it was no ordinary mouse, it shot lightning bolts out of it. I must have it.

(Bet you didn't see this name coming.)

Right, now those pesky bats in the cave will paaaay. I did make those pesky bats paaaay, and soon enough I was on the other side, where Lozer was patiently waiting. Seemed he had a date. A date with defeat.

(Are you a dog or something?)

Now on to the Gym in the city! So it turns out that they don't like little mice that shoot electricity.

(Misty and I did more than just battle.)

(I'm pretty sure she was talking about herself here.)

I took Lozer's advice and visited some dude that lived in a little cottage. Turns out he's actually a talking Pokemon who doesn't like fancy do's. I then stopped evil and burrowed my way to Vermilion City, where I hopped on a boat. Lozer was there, and I publicly humiliated him once more.

(You shouldn't smell people in public.)

I taught a little bird how to cut down trees yay deforestation and headed through another cave and underground to Celadon City. Here, I bought some skillz for my Pokemon, and used some special rocks.

(Daww, Yellow's waving to me! Hiiiiiiii Yellow!)

Realizing that I missed a Gym, I took a shortcut back to Vermilion, where I beat Surge.

(Yaawn.)

Badges:

Pokemon:

Blue Lv. 30
    - Bubblebeam
    - Ice Beam
    - Bite
    - Dig

Purple Lv. 32
    - Horn Attack
    - Rock Slide
    - Water Gun
    - Poison Sting

Yellow Lv. 32
    - Thunderbolt
    - Quick Attack
    - Thunder Wave
    - Mega Punch

Next time, on Bodily Disfunctions - Pokémon Blue: I wonder how I can fit a bicycle in my backpack, I enter an all girl's gym, and I learn how to sit on a Pokemon and make it swim.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years

Bodily Disfunctions - Pokémon Red
    Chapter 2 : Metrosexual Hipster would like to battle!

Dear Diary
    Well Route 3 was up next, which is directly after Pewter City, so I decided to head there, at 6000% speed! :D Battled all those trainers with Catfish, and avoided those trainers that I could, so I could leave them for a Jigglypuff which I named Lady Gaga, and who was the first real member of my team. :)

(Just remember, you and me could have a bad romance.)

So Mother Monster was the first member of my team, and was the first to be trained by me, which happened mostly in the grass around there, and in Mount Moon. :) You wouldn't know how many times I blacked out in here, because of one of the Rocket Grunts and their Raticate, so I caught a Geodude to help me out for the job, who then managed to pretty much wipe out everyone there. :D

(Vladimir, the manliest name ever... next to Florence. :D)

With Geodude, I managed to wipe the floor clean from
    those Rocket Scumbags, if you could call them that, and I learnt something from this place.

(This is a children's game. What's this about blood?)

So yeah, after that all happened, I arrived at
    Cerulean City, which doesn't really do anything, considering I can't do anything yet. x( So I went up to the Nugget Bridge, and
    was told something I'm not usually told everyday.

(You know what else stinks? PEANUT BUTTER!)

Managed to wipe through all the trainers there, with the
    final offering me a position with Team Rocket. I know it's
    not the most pleasureable job in the world, but anything's good at this stage. I refused, since I don't have a choice, I mean they don't give you a choice if you want to or not. :( Anyway, wiped through the rest of the rest of them
    trainers with my Vladimir and Mother Monster, and finally reached
    Bill.

(Housing trust, now for Pokemon!)

So I did some science-y stuff with his machine learning
    about
    the Cell Separation machine or something, and yeah, that was done. I don't like his Pokemon collection, and I thought he was in a Lighthouse or something. -_- So I cheated back to Cerulean City to battle Misty, which was kinda easy for me, considering one of my Pokemon have the huge weakness to Water types.

(Hmmm... sounds sexual. ;) )

So yeah, that's my journey so far. :)

Badges Obtained:

Pokémon:

Lady Gaga Lv. 25
    - Doubleslap
    - Bide
    - Sing
    - Mega Punch

Vladimir Lv. 22
    - Tackle
    - Defense Curl
    - Rock Throw
    - Selfdestruct

Gonna catch an Oddish next time, and maybe a Drowzee if I can. Vladimir wasn't planned, but I'll keep him, as he has been a huge help. :D

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024

Bodily Disfunctions - Pokémon LeafGreen
    Chapter 2: "Lightyears isn't time...It measures distance!"

Here are the continued/ally boring adventures of Red in Kanto!

Sandshrew - Japanese variants are called "Sand". And we thought Red nicknamed his...

Okay, so first things first: explore Pewter City! ... ... .........there's nothing much here. I spoke to one guy, however, and he drags me off to the museum! I would have smote him right there with my holy Pikachu's Thundershock, but he had a cool theme tune, so I stood and listened, refusing to let him leave. Hehe...then I went to Pewter Gym.

Geodude - Brendan Richards of the Pokémon-X universe is known to have deep-rooted hatred of these.

The first gym trainer wasn't too tough, his Geodude took a few hits, getting me a bit worried, but Charmander stepped in to help Mankey out by dealing with the Sandshrew. He then gave me an interesting anecdote on science...much more interesting than that crap in the museum. Then, onto the next trainer...oh wait, it's already the leader! So, I got straight down to it and threw out Mankey for Brock to send out his super-awesome pokémon...Geodude! (lol, super-awesome. I wish)I immediately switched out for Charmander, who took care of it with Metal Claw. As he sent out Onix, I shat myself sent out Mankey, who quickly dispatched it with two Low Kicks to the, ahem, nether region. Brock's nether region, that is, not Onix's. Mankey then stole a tm from his bag, and Brock dropped a Boulder Badge, which I eagerly collected. I would have apologised, but he looked like he would murder me when he recovered, despite it not really being my fault, so I fled the city, stopping off at the Pokémon Center to heal, and Poké Mart to get some Poké Balls. (Christ, why is everything named "Poké" around here? Do humans not matter?)

Onix - his alleged previous defeat to a Pikachu due to a sprinkler malfunction is probably the reason Pewter Gym has an absence of sprinklers and a vulnerability to arson accidents involving Charmander...

After I'd stopped running walking at that standardised slow pace because I don't have running shoes, I realised I was on Route 2, not Route 3. As backtracking would be too dangerous, I decided to train Pikachu to better control his Thundershock, in order to roast Pidgey just right for eating (I prefer well-done, Mankey likes his rare, so he just beats them to death with a stick).This resulted in him learning two new moves, and levelling up to level 8, and a lot of work for the K.P.W.C. as we'd roasted far more Pidgey than we could eat. I thus decided that they were more dangerous than Brock, and headed back through Pewter and out onto Route 3, handily being gifted some running shoes by an Aide to aid my escape.

Nidoran♀ - the less physically strong, more venomous of the species. just like women who poison your sandwiches.

As I ventured onto Route 3, I discovered that for the most part, it was festooned with trainers. This led to Pikachu and Mankey gaining a few more levels, and Pikachu even learning Quick Attack! But...it forgot Thundershock, leaving it with a non-STAB attack move as its' only attack move. I therefore made a tactical retreat to Pewter City, before heading back onto Route 3.

Jigglypuff - Lullabies and Doodles since Season 1...

As I headed back out onto Route 3, I found the first patch of grass I'd seen on the whole route. At first it appeared to be only Spearow and Pidgey, but I'd heard rumours of rarer pokémon (even one claiming a Mew appears there), so I kept looking. I found a Nidoran♀ and Jigglypff, but decided I needed to train Pikachu to make up for its' lack of Thundershock...K.P.W.C. were busy yet again, as I obliterated more birds.

So, after Chapter 3, I've accomplished all of Chapter 1's aims...and Charmander hasn't grown a level all chapter! In fact, I haven't even released him from his poké ball since Pewter City...I hope he hasn't suffocated...

Pokémon:

Charmander Lv.15
    Mild
    - Scratch
    - Growl
    - Ember
    - Metal Claw

Mankey Lv.14
    Impish
    - Scratch
    - Leer
    - Low Kick
    - Karate Chop

Pikachu Lv.15
    Brave
    - Quick Attack
    - Double Team
    - Tail Whip
    - Thunder Wave

Badges:

Next Time...
    - Did Charmander survive his accidental imprisonement?
    - Will Pikachu learn a damaging electric-type move?
    - Are Clefairy really aliens?

All this, and more, to be answered tomorrow on E4!

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I've updated the original plst to everyone's updates up to Amore's third update. I hope this challenge becomes really popular in the future. ;D What do people think of my book update? It's my personal update from now on, so no stealing. :P

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
    Years
    I guess I'll be the first to try this outside of third generation and try this in white version

User Name: SuperSaiyanII

Game: White

Body Type: Pokemon with a Quadruped Body

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Alt, I like the book style, :3 /stealstealsteal

★ Grinded Whismur up to Level 13
    ★ Defeated the Aqua Grunt & Received my Pokenav.
    ★ Defeated May.
    ★ Treecko Evolved into Grovyle.
    ★ Lost against Brawly.
    ★ Lost against Brawly.
    ★ Lost against Brawly.
    ★ Tired of loosing so I took a wonder into Dewford cave.
    ★ Marill evolved into Azumarill.
    ★ Lost against Brawly.
    ★ Lost against Brawly.
    ★ Lost against Brawly.
    ★ Lost against Brawly.
    ★ Lost against Brawly.
    ★ Lost against Brawly.
    ★ Lost against Brawly.
    ★ Lost against Brawly.
    ★ Finally grinded everyone to Level 20.
    ★ Whismur evolved into Loudred.
    ★ Finally won against Brawly, thanks to Loudred! <3
    ★ Made my way to Slateport.
    ★ Ran Team Aqua out of Slateport.
    ★ Saved. ;D

Team as of now ★

Level 22 // Sassy // Overgrow
    - Pound
    - Pursuit
    - Quick Attack
    - Absorb

Level 22 // Timid // Huge Power
    - Water Gun
    - Rollout
    - Tackle
    - Tail Whip

Level 22 // Serious // Soundproof
    - Pound
    - Uproar
    - Howl
    - Astonish.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I guess I'll be the first to try this outside of third generation and try this in white version

User Name: SuperSaiyanII

Game: White

Body Type: Pokemon with a Quadruped Body
    I hope you know that most of us doing the challenge are doing it in Kanto, and only two are doing it in Hoenn. I don't understand how you mean you're the first to do it outside of the third generation, unless you mean the first to do it after the third generation. :P

Nevertheless, I'll add you into the OP. :)

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
    Years

I hope you know that most of us doing the challenge are doing it in Kanto, and only two are doing it in Hoenn. I don't understand how you mean you're the first to do it outside of the third generation, unless you mean the first to do it after the third generation. :P

Nevertheless, I'll add you into the OP. :)

Yes that's what I meant and before I post my first update I wanted to ask your permission to use the same CSS(the first one) since I fail epically at making my own.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I've updated the original plst to everyone's updates up to Amore's third update. I hope this challenge becomes really popular in the future. ;D What do people think of my book update? It's my personal update from now on, so no stealing. :P

I think it's pretty cool. I'm not copying it, don't worry. I cba to reformat all my posts :)

I haven't played today, so I guess next update may not come for a while, as I'm going to be busy. If I haven't updated by the 17th...don't get your hopes up.

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
    Years

Bodily Disfunctions - Pokémon White
    Chapter 1: New Region, New Adventure, New Pokemon, New...Knights?

Good 'ole Nuvema Town is where this adventure begins and for no apparent reason Prof. Juniper decides to give my friends and I our first Pokemon. After jabbing the A button like a madman listening to Bianca and Cheren talk for a while I ended up picking Tepig due to my "recent obcession with quadruped Pokemon."

With my new Pokemon by my side, I went on to watch Prof. Juniper catch a Pokemon and blah blah blah let's speed this up a little:\. It wasn't long before I got to Striaton City, home of the first gym where I decided to do some training around the area before taking on the gym leader.

(This is what happens when you break the lock on your SD card and get forced to use the camera on your phone:tired:)

After finally feeling strong enough to take on the gym leader I went on ahead and beat the trainers in the gym and got ready for my toughest battle so far...

(I lost a ridiculous amount of times before finally owning this thing )

It wasn't the easiest battle but it got me the Trio badge...

(Dammit! I still can't go? Oh well...)

While if it was up to me I would just go on ahead but apparently someone told the geezer I had some unfinished business to attend to..time to make a u-turn. After more spamming the A button dialogue, I headed over to the Dreamyard and met some rather odd people...

(I don't know what Dream Mist is, but I don't think I want any...)

Come to find out these guys(one girl actually) are a part of Team Plasma and they want to liberate Pokemon or something like that. Anyway, I make short work of them and get the dream mist stuff for Fennel and now I can finally head to Route 3. I got there and battle a few trainers when...

(Me, obviously...)

After beating the living crap out of Cheren for the 3rd time, Bianca shows up outta nowhere claiming Team Plasma stole a little girl's Pokemon. Cheren takes off and I try to sneak past them and head into Nacrene City but Bianca stops me and tells me to go get the girl's Pokemon back. Damn! Well, that left me with no choice but to be the hero this time, but before that I took a few steps in the grass and something caught my eye...

(FTW)

Catching this Blitzle was a living hell challenging, taking about 8-9 Pokeballs but I did finally end up catching it and adding it to my team thus wrapping up this chapter.

Badges:

Pokemon:

Tepig Lv. 18
    - Tackle
    - Tail Whip
    - Defense Curl
    - Flame Charge

Blitzle Lv. 9
    - Quick Attack
    - Tail Whip
    - Charge
    (Pokemon to be nicknamed soon)

Last edited:

tachikaze316

Master of Procrastination
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    This challenge sounds pretty fun.

Username: tachikaze316
    Game: Platinum
    Body type: Pokemon consisting of a head and arms.

I'd like to use a Porygon-Z and maybe a Dusknoir during this run, but I'd have to hack to evolve them. Would I be allowed to do this assuming I wait for the Upgrade/Dubious Disc and the Reaper Cloth to show up?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Hacking is allowed for this game, for if you can't get your Pokemon before your second badge, or trading purposes, so in your case, if you wait it out for a Reaper Cloth, then you can evolve it that way.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    Question: what if your pokemon evolves into something outside your chosen body type? Must you prevent it from evolving? Also, what if you catch a pokemon that is not of your chosen body type, but it evolves into something that is your chosen body type?

Username: Beechlgz
    Game: Blue
    Body type:
    Quadrupedal

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years

Bodily Disfunctions - Pokémon Yellow
    Chapter 3: SS. Anne

I headed to visit Officer Jenny to try and steal her Growlithe, she looked strong so I went in the house that was near to her. The house looked worse then my room and there was a hole in the wall so I walked through. There was a low rank Rocket Grunt on the other side. He battled me and lost quickly. He game me a TM and fled like the coward he was.

(There's not much resilience there.)

I then went south through the Underground Tunnel and after a few quick and easy battles, reached Vermillion City. I went to heal my Pokemon and then I headed east. I beat some people and then went back to the City. After healing I went to the port and flashed the guy (my ticket).

(Is it the SS. Anne or the St. Anne?)

I went to beat all the people staying on the ship. I then went to the kitchen to get the woman's cherry pie (or is that only in R/B?). I went to go dig her one out of the trash and I found a Great Ball.

(Ewww, it has bin juice on it.)

I then beat the rest of the people and went to find the captain of the ship so I could learn his ancient cutting technique. Just as I was about to get there Gary found me.

(Est-ce que bonjour mon rival, que t'apporte-t- te à un bateau si grand et comment vous avez obtenu un billet?)

Gary was easy to beat with Sydian. He told me that the captain was crook. I went to see the captain. He was spewing, I rubbed him on the back and he got better (I must have healing powers). He still felt weak so he gave me HM01 instead of showing me his technique. Before I left I looked in his trash can for another Great Ball. I don't care if there was a Master Ball in there, I wasn't going to pick it up.

(You'd think if you got seasick, you wouldn't be a sea captain.)

After the second I got of the ship the SS. Anne left port for its one year sail. I healed my Pokemon and then went to Diglett's Tunnel to catch a HM Slave for Cut. I then went to the gym and defeated all the gym trainers. Then came the hard part looking for the buttons.

(Probably one of the most hated lines in Pokemon.)

I was very, very, very lucky this time and only looked in one trash can to find nothing and n the other two I found the secret switch. I then challenged Lt. Surge. He sent out his only Pokemon, Raichu.

(Pikachu, stand on your tail!)

That Raichu managed to take out Alterna after a good fight but in the end it lost to Sydian. I won the battle and Lt. Surge gave me the Thunder Badge. Sydian then evolved into Venusaur.

(Pressure is on Alterna.)

Badges:

Pokemon:

Alterna Lv. 32
    - Thunderbolt
    - Quick Attack
    - Tail Whip
    - Thunder Wave

Sydian Lv. 32
    - Tackle
    - Poisonpowder
    - Leech Seed
    - Razor Leaf

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Question: what if your pokemon evolves into something outside your chosen body type? Must you prevent it from evolving? Also, what if you catch a pokemon that is not of your chosen body type, but it evolves into something that is your chosen body type?

Username: Beechlgz
    Game: Blue
    Body type:
    Quadrupedal
    If a Pokemon isn't in your chosen body type, but evolves into it, then you're allowed to use it. The vice versa doesn't apply though, so if you have a Pokemon in your body type, but evolves into something that isn't, then you can't evolve it.

tachikaze316

Master of Procrastination
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    • Started the game, named myself Tachi and my rival Barry
    • Chose Piplup as my starter for the HM coverage
    • Did boring beginning stuff
    • Caught a Bidoof
    • Got the Poketch, Quick Claw and Town Map in Jubilife City
    • Barely beat Barry
    Current Team: -None-

HM Slaves: Prinny the Piplup and Daggett the Bidoof.

Should I just wait until I can get the first pokemon in my body group before I start logging what I'm doing again? (I think the first is Drifloon at the Valley Windworks).

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    • Started the game, named myself Tachi and my rival Barry
    • Chose Piplup as my starter for the HM coverage
    • Did boring beginning stuff
    • Caught a Bidoof
    • Got the Poketch, Quick Claw and Town Map in Jubilife City
    • Barely beat Barry
    Current Team: -None-

HM Slaves: Prinny the Piplup and Daggett the Bidoof.

Should I just wait until I can get the first pokemon in my body group before I start logging what I'm doing again? (I think the first is Drifloon at the Valley Windworks).
    Well iirc, you can use a Geodude, which can be found in the Oreburgh cave, if you're into that sort of thing. ;) But that's totally up to you how often you update your challenge. I usually update mine every badge, so if you want to wait until you get Drifloon, then fine by me. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    I hope it works this time... EDIT: Nope it didn't. How do you get the format to work? I tried copy-pasting it, it looked just right in the reply box, but it doesn't post properly.

Bodily Disfunctions - Pokémon Blue
    Chapter 1: Quadrupedal version

I've always liked the quadrupedal pokemon, not sure why. So, I'm going to go with those for my challenge. I would also like to be able to have a full team of six and a wide variety of pokemon to choose from, so that makes the quadrupedal type a good choice.

Started out with a bulbasaur, obviously. It is the only quadrupedal starter.

BLUE picked charmander of course, and you'd usually think charmander is almost guaranteed to win against bulbasaur. Not in this case, and not even a potion used!

After the nonsense of having to go to the pokemart, pick up Oak's parcel, and having to go back, I can now buy pokeballs! Yay! I wasted no time in catching something...

Caught a rattata on route 1.

I already have 3 on my team now with nidoran female as an addition. Caught on route 22.

Male nidoran on route 22 proved to be a little more stubborn. But it was caught eventually!

BLUE was a little tricky this time because I hadn't levelled up very much. His pidgey defeated my bulbasaur, and my rattata was almost taken out by his charmander. But I won in the end, thanks to rattata's quick attack.

Viridian forest's bug catchers were too easy, and gave me needed EXP.

However, bulbasaur still didn't have a grass move to defeat BROCK, so I had to run up and down Viridian Forest's long grass to gain even more EXP. Tedious grind is tedious.

Oh, would you look at that, a pikachu! Shame I can't evolve it, buit I can at least add it to my team temporarily.

I should probably go buy more balls at this rate...

Ah! Finally, vine whip!

Now, to take on the gym.

I get to try out vine whip against the pre-gym-leader battle. Not bad! Now for the real battle, which turned out to be very uneventful...

... yes, Brock. Yes you did.

That concludes chapter 1 of my quadrupedal run.

Last edited:
    Back