• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This pokemon gets me acting CRAAAAZY.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Not necessarily a "what's your favourite pokemon or least favourite pokemon" thread, so please lets stray from that, but, what pokemon gets you acting "crazy"? WHen I mean by crazy is that you start acting obscure, like eaither throwing your anger, or just jumping for joy, like in a sugar rush!

You can talk about how a pokemon gets you crazy in a good way, for example by its looks, or its "attitude" per se.

In a worse sense it gets you acting crazy, you can talk about how you hate facing a particular pokemon in battle, or, how you simply hate the looks of it.

Or whatever the reason a certain pokemon gets you riled up. So, what pokemon gets you acting crazy, and why?

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
    When I see Mime Jr I get super excited and jumpy because I wanna hug it so bad. I should really buy a plushie lmao.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Whenever I'm fighting someone and they pull out a Chansey. More than anything, I hate stalls in battles, so I get super mad every single time. xD;

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    When I'm GTS Shiny Hunting, I see a Shiny, like it or not, and my eyes go huge, and my heart starts pounding XD

Somebody sends out a Ho-Oh in a battle, I get super nervous and I don't wanna faint it D :

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
    hate, hate HATE HATE HATE facing delcatty ingame. I always thought the name sucks and I don't particularly like waiting 5 minutes for my pokemon to wake up and work out it's sexuality while Delcatty slaps me or gets its brethren plusle to use tail whip.Hope that sent a message out to Meditite Protect/detect spammers too..

seriously, DelCATTY? Wtf?

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
    Oh man, this one's easy. Let me take you back to Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

I was on Mt. Battle, nearing the top. This person had a Shedninja, and I had nothing that could pass its Wonder Shield. I was shocked at the fact that I wasn't prepared for it, the fact that I defeated all of the previous trainers for nothing, and that restarting also wasn't going to be a good idea.

Sooo. What happened was that I had this amazingly long battle and forced the thing to finally use Struggle. Ugh, Shedninja is definitely the answer.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I cannot stand facing Sigilyph in-game, it sends me into a rage. How they thought up that Pokemon, and allowed it to go through the editting stages to be put in the actual Pokedex... I'll never understand.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I cannot stand facing Sigilyph in-game, it sends me into a rage. How they thought up that Pokemon, and allowed it to go through the editting stages to be put in the actual Pokedex... I'll never understand.
    I agree with this. Sigilyph looks like some sort of flying wingding thingy to me, until I realized that it was based on the Nazca lines.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I hate facing Mantine. For some reason each time I do run into it, I either have a Fire Pokemon or Fighting and then it does some damage and I almost faint x.x

Back