• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shiny Chrome! {open to people!}

dazzle

Scripting Apprentice
Years
  • Team Shiny Chrome! {Progress Pics}

We are in serious need of OW spriters, and fakemon spriters!!
    Please we are still accepting applications!
    Team Shiny Chrome!
    Hello PokeCommunity! I am Dazzle! I am the founder and leader of Team Shiny Chrome. We are a team that will on a series of hacks. Our Current hack is, Pokemon Shiny Chrome : Legends of Chromaso.
    Chromaso is the current region of this hack.​

Team Shiny Chrome Introduction:
    I made this hacking team or a few reasons. For starters my love for pokemon is so great that I kept on researching how to create my own game! I read alot on this subject and it seemed as if I was in need of a Hacking Team. So I googled pokemon hack site, and this amazing website called PokeCommunity! So here I thought maybe this is where I could begin my development journey! Also I hope to make new friends along the way. For my last reason I am hoping to be known very well through my hacks, and well I understand thats a longshot, but if me and my team keep working at it maybe my dream of having a very nice Pokemon Game will come true.​

Pokemon Shiny Chrome :

Hidden Legends
    Introduction

One day, the hero wakes up on a beach, wondering how in the world did I get here? He gets up and walks around untill he ends up in a patch of grass, a wild (fakemon) attacks out of no where, but before the attack hits the hero, a pokemon jumps infront of the attack. The pokemon is badly injured, so the hero runs around trying to find a place to heal it, and suddenly the hero stumbles upon an old man, a crazy old man named, Professor CHROMO. He heals the pokemon and ends up saying that it was his pokemon from the start, it decided to wander off. So the hero asks the old man " How did i end up here?" the old man replied, you were teleported here by (legendary fakemon).

Thats how far ~kian~ and I got in about 30 minutes of work.​

Pokemon Shiny Chrome Series:
    Pokemon Hidden Legends
    Pokemon (still to be decided)
    Pokemon (still to be decided)

Team Shiny Chrome Members:
    Dazzle(story plotter, mapper, detail editor, scripter)
    Dorandragon(best scratch spriter ever)
    M.L(tile inserter, scripter, story plotter)
    Controversial?(story plotter, mapper, fakemon design)
    zachlim98(sprite inserter)
    Fezao4(trainer designs, help)
    Cbd98(ow spriter and fakemon spriter)

Team Shiny Chrome Application:
    What are your skills:
    How long can you be on every day:
    How can I contact you:
    Proof of your work:
    What position you would like:
    Side Comments:

Pokemon Legends of Chromaso Pics:

Most are just pics of the super cool tile changes by M.L, our tile inserter!
    And last of all the best mapper ever, Controversial!!
    Skills Needed:
    It is crutial to Team Shiny Chrome that we have:
    A very good mapper
    A very good scripter
    A very good spriter who can understand and edit palletes right
    a very creative thinker for the story line
    Anybody who participates is included in the credits
    (new Dazzle edit)​

Last edited:

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Skills: i can sprite fakemon and ow sprite people. im not amazing, but you can edit my sprites if you dont like them.
    When can i be on: uuhh a few hours a day
    Proof: a fakemon and an ow of roark from sinnoh

sry the ow is kinda small. pm me if i get in, cause i might forget to check back cause my life is busy right now

dazzle

Scripting Apprentice
    Years
  • wow man your accepted, im very happy to have you on my team.

does anybody know how to change the title screen and like the intro thingy? if you do help is appreciated

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    well done dazzle i hope you learnt a bit of patience, you just gota wait and finally you will get some things lol =_ i wanted to ask are you gana use the ips i created for you earlier....
    you asked me over my thread if i would still help you to answer that i shall help you but i am very busy i got exams soon projects other hacks but i will help

so do i need a join form or anything lol =) sorry i quit last time i was just very busy and things like that but i shall still help so do i need to give proof?

oh and btw you should add a credits thing in your thread and add all those that helped you and sprites used tiles used well anything you have used or done that someone else did for you ....cexample ohk =)

CREDITS
    M.L tiles
    DAZZLE maps
    ect

=)

Last edited:

dazzle

Scripting Apprentice
    Years
  • @ M.L yo M.L! and yeah good things do come from patience, but no for you no app is necesary. and yes we are currently using the ips, but i need that house tile u had on the second town on most of the maps if thad b okay, bt i really love your tiles!!

@ Punagg dude youve never been on, ever since i asked you to be co you havent sent me even one message, but sure you ca join back, your accepted.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    dazzle what house you talking about is there somthing wrong with it i am apart of the team i just have alot to do 2 towns will take about a day to do lol what house and what do you need done with it?

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    SKILLS: Well, I can design Fakémon which the next guy can then sprite (I've got all the movesets and base stats and stuff for each one planned out in case you need them), but what I really shine at is mapping.
    WHEN ON: Whenever possible, really. If things aren't constantly going on for me, around a few hours a day at most.
    PROOF OF WORK:
    https://img600.imageshack.us/i/solarisforest.jpg/
    https://img835.imageshack.us/i/overcastpath.jpg/
    ...Did I mention I can also do FireRed hacks?
    https://img690.imageshack.us/i/zephyrpath.jpg/
    A drawback to this is that the tiles and palette will already have to be settled before I can map, but once they're put in place I can easily do it.

dazzle

Scripting Apprentice
    Years
  • @ Controversal? you are indeed a very skilled mapper so you are accepted! please visit our chat , teamshinychrome.forumotion.com and chat please for further info

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    PS if you want a good 256 colour titlescreen dont i repeat dont edit it by changing it bit byt bit or you cant insert a good 256 titlescreen i know i have made that mistake and no i dont do titlescreens

Fezao4

Hi
    Years
  • hmmm... any work and what do you mean by u can script trainers and players, just like make em move or more?

No.I mean that i can change the message from any player like the Fat Guy or the girl,youngster etc. and sorry,i mean that i can change Trainers Pokemons Trainers name........change etc. and i can help you if you need help with the storyline.

Years
  • Hey Dazzle I can change the title screen pokemon.
    And sorry because I was unavailable for the chat my time zone is GMT+5:30
    And I am online now will you please come on teamshinychrome.forumotion.com

Back