• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shiny Chrome! {open to people!}

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    hey dazzle i finished the water starter he's a little high up un the air so when he's imported to the hack he should probably be moved lower i was just on a roll and i'm too lazy to move him down :P

EDIT: this is his cute little first form. hes second form will have more bubbles and bugger bubbles, and his final form i haven't thought of yet.

dazzle

Scripting Apprentice
    Years
    our hack is now back in the making! sorry ive been away, please if you are on my team and would like to stay on it, please visit the chat again soon

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
    i finally have proof of something

Can this be a Non evolving pokemon it's called Mysterion

Last edited by a moderator:

cbd98

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    ok im gunna go work on the second version and maybe give it a more human shape and shoulder pads. then final form will also have a sword andchest armor prolly. that was a really good idea dazzle. ill go do some more spriting.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    sorry about the pics guys they are of the old tiles that i was still workng on i have fixed them all so dont worry about it.......

so you guys ont get the wrong idea of my tiles here these are the updated ones they are sOO much better

Last edited:

dazzle

Scripting Apprentice
    Years
    awesome countryemo!!! um i cant really ask for proof since well, beggers cant be choosers :3 but anyways welcome to the team, il vm you details

hey team shiny chrome, dazzle will not be here from now untill late on sunday, i have monday off so its back to work for us on monday :D wish me luck in my tournament !!
    ~Dazzle, P.S any questions, go to controversial or M.L for help.

Last edited by a moderator:

cbd98

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    lol yeah i have a tournament today and tm too. but i finished the 2nd form water starter and started 3rd form. i'll post it when you get back.

Back