• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BROKEN;; (OOC/SU)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Skymin, you know what my writing style is like(from Trackers). Should I still write an RP sample?
    i did say compulsory.

so yes.

Here is... WHAT IS THAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU SIGN UP FOR A RP AND DON'T EVEN FILL OUT THE SU SHEET?!?! YOU @******!

OH GOD. PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE GOING TO CLEAN EVERYTHING UP PLEASE OH GOD

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    OMFG! FlorgenBLargH! ... ... ... Sorry about that.

Ima start my SU here now... I have to be in it... Damn, you called it Broken and not like super ew crossbreeding or simply Pokemon/Human L~<3~ve Child. ... Y'know, I could make an obscene joke with the fact that it's called Broken, but I won't. Just to be nice. Oh, and if I sound even slightly hyper, it's probably because I am... and because of that, Ima stop talking now.

Here is... WHAT IS THAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU SIGN UP FOR A RP AND DON'T EVEN FILL OUT THE SU SHEET?!?! YOU @******!

I think I may need to smack a friend sill now... :P *Grabs paddle*

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Okay. I'm on my phone heading for bed and such but before I go I just want to take this opportunity for everyone to read through the notes section. Hopefully by tomorrow or the next day, I will have my own SU up. Since my phone is rubbish at editing posts, I'm going to say all I can say at the moment now!

Okay so, if you don't open your seal, you stay looking like a normal person. Your have access to your powers, but not as powerful as a person who would have opened thiers. If
    You open your seal, you can't change back and forward; you're stuck a freak. Stuff doesn't grow randomly, you can't retract and detract wings, etc. But when you open the seal, you don't turn INTO a pokemon! You simply gain features of one!
    You're mainly human hybrid!

Ok because my phone is being gay, I'll link you to my tumblr with kerins form on it.
    http://maddyvs.tumblr.com/post/7028488126/another-one-this-one-is-for-my-roleplay-that-im
    http://maddyvs.tumblr.com/post/7084242585/more-kerin-im-really-enjoying-this-style-i

See!? Kerin is mainly human! I'm giving everyone this chance to go over their sign ups and fix stuff up. I'll start accepting sign ups hopefully tomorrow! All of your sign ups are looking great so far!

Oh one more thing! Nakuzami, you can't choose Houndoom since XxSweetDreamsxX did. :> ok!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Oh one more thing! Nakuzami, you can't choose Houndoom since XxSweetDreamsxX did. :> ok!

She did? *Actually bothers to look at someone elses SU* Well, I guess she did. Then I need to think of something that matches her personality (which will be up today) but isn't too meh. I was already meh on Houndoom anyways ;P

P.S: Don't worry, I don't think I'm hyper anymore!

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2012
    SU done. I'm not entirely happy with it, but it's the best I can muster in my current state (sleep deprivation for the win). Hope it's okay, if not, I'll happily change things around when I'm in a slightly less zombified state.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Finished my SU ^.^ Hope it was okay... may have gone a little overboard with the RP sample... tell me if anything needs fixing or whatever :)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Name: Lana "Lan" Edmonton
    this is quite excellent! <: i very much like this, this is exactly what i wanted to see in a role play! Accepted!

Name: Genesis Avery (Jenny)

For the shy girl she is, Genesis love to listen to the stories of her "father" and would love to see such Pokemon, tamed and free, never hunted or 'Exterminated.'

Now, with her new abilities, she has learned to read and see the kindness or darkness in a soul. Her developing powers have been giving her more and more constant migraines.

Her parents finally gave her the Pokeball at fifteen, telling her at the right time she would open it.

As soon as she received the ball though, the changes started. The first to go were her eyes. They had changed to a brilliant purple that frightened some other teens. Next was her hair. It continuously changed pinker each day.

She had soon realized this all had to do with that Pokeball. She followed her curious instinct and proceeded to opening it. This, as most would assume, completed the transformation and allowed an Espeon tail to form.

Okay, so i left the things in your sign up in the quote that along the lines need to be fixed.

Her parents would not have told her of her true parents until recently. When the roleplay starts, it will have been a week since the truth was revealed to her. That goes for the age of 15 thing too.

Her abilities are associated with espeon. According to bulbapedia, espeon is associated with sunlight. Check the article out, okay? Pretty sure she can't see the kindness of a soul. Psychic powers dont mean mind reading. Please reread my previous post and the notes section! I also explained that before they open the ball, their appearance doesn't change at all! They start to see some of their powers and abilities!

So please go over your Signup once more and reconsider stuff. I'll post my own SU at the end for you to see what i mean, if it makes any sense!

Name: Jeremy "Jem" Speciale
    Very much liking this! I accept the fact his ability before he opened his ball was him growing twice his size since Ursaring is known for his size and normal type pokemon dont have much going for them ability wise! Awesome! I'm just a little iffy on the soldiers going to... rape? his sister and mother! Soldiers might be merciless against pokemon, but they are still human beings and had to undergo surveys and stuff to get it! they are a little more respectful than that!

Name: Maka Key
    i haven't quite read through yours properly but im pretty sure... yes! you had her as changing her appearance at will? yes, well, if they dont open the seal, their appearance is a normal human. if they open it, it's the hybrid. they can't change between the two.
    i'll read through more tomorrow!

Name: Destiny Saviouer
    i'm sorry nakuzami but i havent read through this at all and i havent had the time! i hopefully will tomorrow!
    Edit: I very QUICKLY looked at it and I can't give you absol either. d; sorry. I'll read more tomorrow!

FOR REFERENCE, here is kerin's sign up~! i'm still doing the roleplay sample (yes, i have to do it too!) so bear with me d: )

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I changed the history and personality to go with your suggestions. Hopefully its better this time.

I'll change the RP sample if you want me too when I get home.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Very much liking this! I accept the fact his ability before he opened his
    ball was him growing twice his size since Ursaring is known for his size and
    normal type [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]pokemon[/COLOR][/COLOR] dont have much going for them ability
    wise! Awesome! I'm just a little iffy on the soldiers going to... rape? his
    sister and mother! Soldiers might be merciless against pokemon, but they are
    still human beings and had to undergo surveys and stuff to get it! they are a
    little more respectful than that!

I actually didn't intend for them to be soldiers, I intended for them to be drunken militamen/vigilantes. You know, those types.

Nakuzami

Years
  • i'm sorry nakuzami but i havent read through this at all and i havent had the time! i hopefully will tomorrow!
    Edit: I very QUICKLY looked at it and I can't give you absol either. d; sorry. I'll read more tomorrow!

-.-' Why can't I have Absol? Meh, I'll go look for yet another.

...These are the only other ones I'm even considering, and I'm still meh about most of them -.-'
    Lucario | Toxicroak | Dusknoir | Liepard | Cofagrigus | Gothitelle

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I changed the history and personality to go with your suggestions. Hopefully its better this time.

I'll change the RP sample if you want me too when I get home.
    please check it again. when i say associated with sunlight, i don't mean... literally that she glows sunlight. she espeon's signature move and her abilities! for kerin, it would be to create illusions and use zoroarks signature move, night daze (which i percepted as a dark like aura that burns the skin. its in my roleplay). your roleplay sample also kind of... lacks depth.

read through your ENTIRE sign up! not just the parts i said in the last one!! your ENTIRE SIGN UP.

im going to give you one (maybe two) more chance(s) okay?

I actually didn't intend for them to be soldiers, I intended for them to be drunken militamen/vigilantes. You know, those types.
    oh. okay! accepted then!! <: welcome aboard!

Oh, I edited so that her appearance won't change unless she opens the seal. Thanks for clearing that up. c:
    alrighty. just change the small part in your history where her hair changes colour. d:

-.-' Why can't I have Absol? Meh, I'll go look for yet another.

...These are the only other ones I'm even considering, and I'm still meh about most of them -.-'
    Lucario | Toxicroak | Dusknoir | Liepard | Cofagrigus | Gothitelle
    because its already being used by someone who is coming to join us soon!! any of the others is fine <: i'll let you fix it before i read it through again. it looks okay so far, just a few things ill tell you about later (gotta eat dinrar now d: )

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
  • 59 [58 if you don't count half birthdays]

Name: Johann Matthias
    Birthdate: September 5th

Personality: The first thing about Johann is that he is a tad eccentric. One of the most noticeable examples is his tendency to hum what sounds like gibberish. Another less noticeable trait is Johann's amazing ability to fall asleep, no matter how loud or bright the environment is or how awake Johann was moments before. Despite his eccentricity, though, Johann is rather easygoing, and prefers to go with the flow rather than march to his own beat. However, Johann is not without a berserk point. Just make sure one does not harm another of their own.

As for interests, Johann is fairly open-minded. If he is asked to listen to a song or read a novel, he will do it. Even if said song or novel is classified as a genre Johann has found to dislike, he will listen or read it anyways. After all, one must not judge something by its classification. As a result, Johann has a few particular interests, not to mention things he is not exactly into. One of his primary interests is that of incantations. Johann believes in their magical power, and will often be found reading a book of common incantations and reciting the words (this also explains his habit of humming "gibberish"). On the other hand, Johann dislikes tabloids of any sort, as he believes they treat their subjects (or, as Johann calls them, "victims") unfairly just to maintain the interest of the public.

History: From the time of his birth until the time he turned 18, Johann lived on the Village Bridge. He was adopted by his late mother's sister and brother-in-law, both who mostly lived a rather easygoing life, a way of living not uncommon where they were at that time. However, it was not that way when the storm struck.

The residents of the Village Bridge were put in an unfortunate situation, as they not only had wild Pokemon trying to break through the Gates on the east and west sides, but wild Pokemon that lived in the grass and water under the bridge itself. Many lives were lost that day. And after the storm ended, the Village Bridge was barely accessible. Those who were brave enough to stand up to the Pokemon came to not only assist with the restoration of the bridge, but to eradicate the Pokemon that lived beneath it by spraying pesticides everywhere.

The excessive use of the pesticides resulted in a few more deaths, but people continued trying to eradicate all Pokemon from the area. Eventually the Village Bridge became safe to restore without worrying about chemicals and Pokemon. Enter Johann's aunt and uncle. Both had moved to the Village Bridge with the intention of restoring it. However, the residents had no intention of restoring it as quickly as possible, and so they took their time. Some days passed without anything being done to fix it. The people cared more about returning to their peaceful lives, after all.

Around Johann's 18th birthday, the bridge was nearing complete restoration. On that day, Johann was helping with the restoration project. As he was lifting bricks, he suddenly found said bricks floating in midair a few inches above his hands. He disregarded it as a prank (those were also common; what else would one expect from an easygoing place?), and continued working. But stranger things continued happening. Aside from the occasional levitating objects, Johann found himself able to recall seemingly insignificant past memories and knowledge. But what shocked Johann most was the amnesia others seemed to suddenly get whenever around him.

The amnesia would happen so suddenly. People forgot who they were, where they were, and what they were. However, they would regain their memories a few moments after. But some had replaced memories. One victim believed the bridge was destroyed by gangsters from Castelia City; another believed it collapsed on its own. Johann was unable to explain any of the phenomena happening around him, and although the villagers believed that he was to blame, they continued treating Johann as one of their own.

A month had passed since strange things suddenly started happening to Johann. The bridge was finally 100% restored, and no one had to worry anymore. But the same night the bridge was restored was when everything changed. People reported the power flickering on and off, and as this escalated, objects started bending and flying around. Everything took a turn for the worst when bricks from the houses and bridge broke off and starting flying at rapid speeds towards anything.

Some people lost their lives that night, and most houses were barely inhabitable. Suspecting Johann, the villagers raided his house (which had not taken any damage at all) only to find him fast asleep. Everyone wanted Johann out, but his aunt and uncle would not allow it. "Let us talk to him first before we send him away," was their response.

When he woke up, Johann found his uncle waiting at the door. The uncle asked Johann to come with him.

Johann soon found himself back in Lacunosa Town, at a rather remote restaurant. His aunt was waiting for him and his uncle when they arrived. After having a seemingly normal meal, Johann's aunt told Johann what had happened. After waiting a bit for a rather shocked Johann to take in everything, his uncle produced a Poke Ball. He said that the Pokemon who possessed his father had given it to him and his aunt to keep for Johann until the time was right. The aunt went on to explain how Johann would gain his true power and lose the right to be called "human" if he were to unseal the ball. Afterward, both Johann's aunt and uncle wished Johann farewell, saying that this was his journey and his alone, that they could not accompany him. They also asked that he not return to the Village Bridge, for he would be harmed by the villagers if he did.

To this day, Johann has yet to open the Poke Ball. After all, he was not in any danger at the moment. He also did not want to bring any more harm to those around him in case his released powers went out of control. But Johann knew that, deep inside, he would someday have to open that ball. He hoped that day would not come too soon.

Appearance: /attached image stolen from the anime character database because I cannot draw for my life DX

Anyways, Johann is 6'1" in height and weighs roughly 184 pounds. His skin is a normal peach, not too light, not too dark. His eyes are a grayish green and his hair a somewhat spiky dirty blonde that ends at his ears. He's somewhat fit, but he has a bit of fat on him. As for attire, Johann likes to wear lightweight outfits. This does not mean he will go shirtless with a skimpy thong, but he will wear workout shirts and short-sleeved t-shirts and shorts more often than he will sweaters and sweatpants. He does not mind wearing jeans as much, though he still is not seen with such often. As for legwear, Johann likes short socks (ones that just cover the ankles) with little to no design (a colored band or two is all right) and tennis shoes (also plain-looking). On hot, summer days, Johann will usually wear monochrome sandals (no socks).

I will add on that in his unsealed form, Johann has neon green eyes (this color), red, green, or yellow balls of light glowing at his fingertips (the colors alternate on each fingertip), and black markings on his face that resemble those that are on his Pokemon spirit. His skin also turns a brownish color and takes on a leathery sort of texture.

Miscellaneous: Other than the examples of Johann's eccentricity that were previously mentioned, Johann likes to paint landscapes, though he is not all that good at it.

Pokémon spirit: Beheeyem

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

---

It's been a loooooong while since I've forum RPed, so I may be a bit rusty ^^; And if you have any worries about me being inactive or something due to my low postcount or w/e, I can tell you my main account :3 /prefers using alts. for RPing; also still can't link stuff yet sob

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Okay, I changed mah daddy to a Cofagrigus, and added a sentence to the RP Sample to make it fit. I has no idea how Cofagrigus will change her appearance though, as he is basically a sarcophagus with retractable ghost-arm things :|

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    please check it again. when i say associated with sunlight, i don't mean... literally that she glows sunlight. she espeon's signature move and her abilities! for kerin, it would be to create illusions and use zoroarks signature move, night daze (which i percepted as a dark like aura that burns the skin. its in my roleplay). your roleplay sample also kind of... lacks depth.

read through your ENTIRE sign up! not just the parts i said in the last one!! your ENTIRE SIGN UP.

im going to give you one (maybe two) more chance(s) okay?

Espeon's signature move IS Morning sun... I'll try and change it then.

I just need to do the sample now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Okay, I changed mah daddy to a Cofagrigus, and added a sentence to the RP Sample to make it fit. I has no idea how Cofagrigus will change her appearance though, as he is basically a sarcophagus with retractable ghost-arm things :|
    Use the retractable hands? Some of his his body could be similar to the sarcophagus? Use your imagination!

Just as a note, if you start the RP, I wont be back until Tuesday.
    We won't start for a little anyways. I'm still waiting for people!

Espeon's signature move IS Morning sun... I'll try and change it then.

I just need to do the sample now.
    Yes but morning sun is associated with healing! Not bright lights. Espeon's psychic powers too, like moving stuff with your mind by accident, psychic barriers and walls. Be creative!

@Seawaddle: liking it very much so far! Just a few things...

I like your strange abilities that your character discovers, but please no mind reading. It will kind of opt for bunnying if your character every uses it. d: but changing memories is cool!

Okay so the actual blood aunt and uncle is okay, but being visited by the father blows a big hole in my storyline for later. And his aunt and uncle will have the pokeball, not his father. They're the ones that need to explain his truth to him and give him the seal. I don't mind if he leaves village bridge after that!

Also, it is necessary to write an appearance section that goes with the image please. ALSO! it would be kind of excellent if there were more physical changes to him as well. Maybe his arm turns to stone? A leg? Parts of his body? Some of his face? Ok!

Other than that, awesome!

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
  • I guess I forgot about the dangers of mind reading. My bad! :B

Anyways, I think I got everything you wanted me to. The aunt and uncle holding on to the Poke Ball, the appearance (I'll expand on that furthermore if you want me to!), and while stone doesn't really seem to fit a pure Psychic type, my dad said a leathery texture would fit better. I also had his skin darken so the texture wasn't the only thing that would change.

If there's anything else, lemme know! I hope nothing's jumbled or out-of-place, I edited the stuff a couple times.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I guess I forgot about the dangers of mind reading. My bad! :B

Anyways, I think I got everything you wanted me to. The aunt and uncle holding on to the Poke Ball, the appearance (I'll expand on that furthermore if you want me to!), and while stone doesn't really seem to fit a pure Psychic type, my dad said a leathery texture would fit better. I also had his skin darken so the texture wasn't the only thing that would change.

If there's anything else, lemme know! I hope nothing's jumbled or out-of-place, I edited the stuff a couple times.
    I think that... Yes, you're accepted! Welcome to the team <:

Although, if you'd like to edit anything on the appearance, that's fine. I only suggested rock since Beheeyem is made of rock, yes? You don't have to have his whole entire skin changed if you don't like. Kerin only has his arms changed skin wise, for example.

Anyways, awesome!

I think I might start drawing the entire team soon!

Nakuzami

Years
  • Use the retractable hands? Some of his his body could be similar to the sarcophagus? Use your imagination!

Yeah, I've thought about it and I came up with a thing or two (plus the retractable arms wouldn't really be a change in appearance... as they are, y'know, retractable :|)
    I figured that before she opens the seal, she could get some golden hilights in her hair, and a very, very slight gold tint to the skin. Like, slight enough that it's not noticeable.

After she opens the seal, perhaps she could keep those changes, except her skin actually has a slight lining of gold, so in the sunlight she kinda glows a bit. Her face could also take on the Cofagrigus eyes and mouth when she gets angry, and perhaps her skin could get hard... as in hard enough that she doesn't get injured as easily, but it doesn't restrict her or anything. I might come up with more later...
    And I'm horrible at drawing people, so I'm only working with words here :|
    I guess I'll go add this to my Sign Up, and then it will be 100% complete :)

Edit: I'm done~! Hope it's satisfactory :)

Last edited:
    Back