• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BROKEN;; (OOC/SU)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I know!! i am EXTREMELY eager to start! I don't think talking to parallelzero would make a difference since he/she probably gets six dozen messages a day asking about threads. :(

EDIT: ITS UP GUYS! those who are still writing their SUs, keep doing so. I won't close them until I think that it's too far forward! I'm just gonna post the first post as soon as i can! Clicketh me for it!

Okay, I've posted! Everyone's first post should be just doing what you do, and a pokemon capable of teleport like an abra or such (click me for a list) teleports you to a clearing of somesort, not many trees, mainly grass, sunny sky, etc. Kerin and Jane are there first so if you want to go into any detail, we're all teleported into a large area, so they'd be in seeing distance, but you'd have to move closer to see their faces. OKAY! POST AWAY!

Last edited:
    Years

Name: Daphne Stelluna
    Birthdate: 2nd August
    Personality: Daphne has quite an uncontrollable temper and she is very impatient. If she doesn't get her way or what she wants, she'll usually throw a tantrum and rage about. She's slightly introverted and often not willing to make friends, of which she has very few. Her actions are usually impulsive and are rarely thought out thoroughly. She doesn't always use physical force to settle things but if she would, she will. When she starts to dislike someone or something, she would clearly express her disdain at them like a grudging mask. Her emotions are quite unstable, switching to and fro opposing emotions. One could say that she might be bipolar but scientifically, she's just termed as 'moody'. She can get distracted fairly easily, unless the subject on hand is something which is able to garner much of her concentration. Unknown to all but herself, Daphne has a penchant for visiting crowded places, especially those which have educational materials such as books. For one reason or another, she clearly blends in well with the atmosphere of such places.

History: From young, she usually had her way around things. Her family (or soon to be discovered otherwise) would always give the things she request for, thankfully none were quite extravagant, and she was albeit the spoilt-brat even though her family status wasn't that fabulous. For a while in her life, she had boys coming after her as suitors, usually those that were too delusional from the fact that they'd be married in the future. She couldn't quite understand how in a way she was appealing, she knew that her looks were not the least bit pleasing compared to the more fashionably vain girls in her school. Moving on from the point in her life, she went on to be quite excelling in her academics, being able to absorb information and factual knowledge better and more efficient than most other students. She was metaphorically described by teachers as a sponge.

After her seventeenth birthday, countless abnormal things had occurred subsequently. Whenever she became raging with anger, things would get damaged even if the item was far from her. Once she became quite fed up with her fellow classmates during school, that the windows shattered for no apparent reason. At home, when her parents quarreled with her, either a vase would break or furniture would start to vibrate as though there was an invisible tremor. Her parents discussed the matter between surreptitiously and finally decided before her next birthday to reveal to Daphne her real identity. She could still relive the moment of apprehension where she sat, gawking in unbelief. Her 'parents' had gently broke the news to her that the reasons why strange things had been going on and why she was different from other children. They left her silently that night and the seal on the table. Not knowing how she should be feeling, Daphne took the ball in her hand. She packed up her stuff and before she left the house which she had been in for over 17 years, she left a note behind explaining her leave and how she plan on finding her true self.

With the sufficient money she has with her, she has lived in numerous small houses paying rent and has not revealed her last name to anyone. She has yet to touch the seal yet, keeping it safely in the purse which she brings along everywhere. Daphne's mind is not yet made up.

Appearance: Daphne was born with very mild unnoticeable looks; pale brown hair and green eyes. Her hair is neatly tied in several plaits and left to hang down to her shoulders freely. She has a rather faded violet ribbon on one of her plaits. She often is seen sporting a faint orange-pink blouse with slightly matching skirts. She rarely puts on dresses, finding them looking too queer on herself.

Miscellaneous: Bookworm and nerd. x3
    Pokémon spirit: Reuniclus

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Excellent! <: Just the kind of sign up I was looking for! Accepted! :D YOU CAN POST NOW!

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
  • Just FYI, I probably won't be able to post anything until Saturday-Sunday, Monday at the latest if my mom and stepdad decide to be mean and deprive me of my internet time. I'd do it now, but I have quite a bit of stuff to do for the GT and whatnot, not to mention I'm gonna try and see the midnight showing of Deathly Hallows Part Two, so I'll need to be well-rested.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Excellent, you guys are all so excellent! :) AWESOME POSTS SO FAR!!! And XxSweetDreamsxX, that's perfectly fine! :> In case anyone didn't get it, mine was a joint with Sweet_Dreams. HAHA WE HAVE TWO SWEET DREAMS. This is going to be great. MINE WAS A JOINT POST WITH JANE!

I'm also seeing the Harry Potter movie today, if my friends would hurry up, I'm meant to be gone ;~;

OHMYGOD This roleplay looks amazing! *goes to write SU*
    GO FOR IT MANG!

Last edited:

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
    Years
  • 64 (I'm so old...)

Name: Rosemarie "Rose" Hudson

Birthdate: July 21st

Personality: Rose is a very kind, caring person. She always tries to see the best in everyone. Rather docile, she hates getting into an argument. She would much rather concede and back down than fight with another person. However, if asserting herself is necessary to defend her friends, she will find the courage to do so. Her shyness often prevents her from meeting other people, so her list of friends is very small. She is only ever truly open with her mother and her best friends, Clara and Josh.

She is a very creative person and loves to sketch, paint, etc. Her favourite hobby, however, is much less conventional. Rose absolutely loves to decorate cakes. She spends lots of her time in the kitchen surrounded by icing, fondant and gum paste flowers. It's her dream to become good enough to open her own little bake shop. When she's not in the kitchen, she enjoys spending time right outside, basking in the sun. Something about the warmth of the sun and the feel of the grass under her always make her feel calmer.

History: Rose and her parents live in the old gym/museum in Nacrene City. Since the gym and museum, of course, were shut down long ago, it has been renovated into a more suitable living area. With only three of them living in that huge place, it was very quiet all the time. Rose's mother, Susan, decided to re-open Lenora's old library to bring some life back into this old house. Most of the books had been taken away (since they were about pokemon) so she had to start from scratch. Nevertheless, she maintained a positive attitude and managed to complete her goal, re-opening the library to the public. Rose was influenced greatly by her mother's positive outlook and perseverance, which helped her become who she is today.

Ever since she was a little girl, Rose has always wanted to go into Pinwheel Forest. Unfortunately, her parents would never allow it. "There are still wild pokemon in that forest," they told her. "It's just not safe to go in there, especially for a little girl." Rose continued to ask every year until she turned twelve and her father's patience finally broke. "How many times do I have to tell you? It's not safe! You will not go in the forest, and that's the end of it." She didn't want to get into a real argument about it, so she stayed quiet and stopped asking. Instead of yearning for those beautiful trees, she decided to focus on something more practical (well... practical-ish). She began to start baking and decorating cakes and found that she was quite good at it. By the time she was eighteen, she actually managed to sell some of her creations to the other inhabitants of Nacrene.

Also by the time she was eighteen, her yearning to be around nature had come back stronger than ever. Surprisingly, she even began to neglect her cakes, opting instead to spend her time outside, whether alone or with Josh and Clara. One day, she hear someone calling for help. The voice was coming from deep in the forest. Assuming her parent's rule wouldn't apply at this particular moment, Rose rushed towards the noise. It seemed that a small boy had wandered off into the forest and was being attacked by a grey bird pokemon. She gathered her confidence and tried to help the child by scaring the pokemon away. "H-Hey, you bird! Please, just s-stop hurting him! Stop it!" The bird turned its attentions to her and started attacking her instead. "Ow! Stop it! Ow!" Even though the bird was small, Rose was very scared. She had heard horrible things about wild pokemon. She covered her face with her arms, hoping someone would come. Instead, she heard a lot of rustling sounds. She peeked through the space between her arms in time to see some leaves from the trees being ripped off and hurled at the bird pokemon with incredible speed. They flew more like a frisbee and less like a falling leaf. Scared by the strange incident, she grabbed the boy while the bird was distracted and ran out of the forest as fast as she could.

When she got home, she told her parents about the strange leaves, asking them if they knew what it was. Was it a natural phenomena in Pinwheel Forest for leaves to fly like that? With a concerned look on both of their faces, they sat Rose down and explained why the leaves had flown like that. Rose couldn't believe what she was hearing. She was adopted into this family because her mother died and her father was a pokemon. On top of that, she apparently had some innate freaky nature powers. She just discovered that she was an orphan and a... mutant, all in one day. Her father presented her with a small pokeball and explained the seal. Rose didn't want to open it. No way. Her life was fine the way it was; she didn't need any fancy powers to make it better. She told her parents that she wanted to stay with them even if she wasn't technically their child and keep living the way she always had. Hopefully.

Appearance: Rose has golden blond hair that falls all the way to her waist. Her eyes are a stormy blue color, almost grey. She is about 5'4" and has a slender build. The word 'delicate' comes to mind when you see her. She usually wears one of her many sundresses or a skirt. In the kitchen, she'll always be wearing the apron her mother gave her - light blue and decorated with pictures of sunflowers.

Miscellaneous: Rose is a vegetarian.

Pokémon spirit: Leafeon

RP Sample: Rose ran out of Pinwheel Forest as fast as she could. She brought the boy back to his mother and went straight home. She apologized to her mother for going in the forest, but quickly explained the situation. She told her parents everything: about the child being attacked, the bird pokemon attacking her, and the strange flying leaves. Their faces looked more grim as the story progressed.

"Rose, honey, there's something you need to know." The three of them sat down in the quiet of the library as her parents explained the truth of Rose's parentage. Rose was shocked into silence. She didn't know what to say. Her birth mother died as soon as she was born, and her father was a... pokemon? That didn't make any sense.

"But... that's impossible. Right? I mean... people don't have powers. They can't. It's just... not possible."

"I'm so sorry, Rose, but it is possible," her father explained. "You were the one that made those leaves fly like that, and... that's not all you can do." It was then that he produced a red and white capsule and explained about the seal and unleashing her true powers. Rose took the pokeball and examined it, turning it around in her hands.

"No. I don't want to open it." she said with as much conviction as she could muster. "My life is just fine the way it is. I don't want it to change. I don't want to change." But change was inevitable. The seal would break eventually. They would just have to wait and see when 'eventually' would come.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2012
    I'm alive, sort of. Currently pooped from marathoning another post, therefore my brain refuses to work properly (you have no idea how many times I've typoed so far). Will try to get something done for this in the next few days. Apologies in advance.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    @tenthcompanion: I'm on my phone so I haven't been able to read properly but the first issue with your SU is Lenora; look at the year! Lnora would be dead most likely d; also, with your roleplay sample... New speaker, new line!

Other than that, it's looking pretty ok! But like I said, I'm on my phone and I can't read it properly but I will as soon as I get to a computer!

@eight: that's fine. d; good thing you posted on the digimon one haha, the deadline was almost up!

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2012
    Yeah... Things have been more hectic than I originally thought, not to mention the internet's been down and there have been one or two personal things going on. Thanks for being understanding.

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
  • ((Well, you said sign ups are still open and this looks like a solid rp so..))

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
  • Working on my first post, but before I complete it I just wanna ask: Can I have Elgyem Teleport Johann? Elgyem can't learn Teleport by leveling up, but it can learn it via breeding. Just wondering.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    @cyndaquasher: did you write this in notepad? Can you re-copypasta with word wrap off? I quickly read through but it's hard to read like that, especially on my phone! Also, machamp instea of machop is much appreciated. :)

@sewaddle: it doesn't really matter THAT much since the pokemon kind of disappears and they aren't really seen again EVER as soon as they teleport you. but you know, whatever.

Small plug: if anyone has a 3DS, come participate in the pokemon 3dsnap! Theres a link in my sig :)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Okay, I believe I fixed it now.
    okay, okay, i re read it... and it's kind of missing a lot. like nothing i can point out in particular, it looks like a really, really ordinary sign up. There's not a lot of detail, you've not really gone into much depth about his early life nor his personality. so yeah, try adding some more stuff.

i dont mean a big sob story, i mean that just... fill it up. it's like you've made a cake, but only the sponge. you still gotta add some icing, toppings and your own decorations!

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
  • okay, okay, i re read it... and it's kind of missing a lot. like nothing i can point out in particular, it looks like a really, really ordinary sign up. There's not a lot of detail, you've not really gone into much depth about his early life nor his personality. so yeah, try adding some more stuff.

I dont mean a big sob story, i mean that just... fill it up. it's like you've made a cake, but only the sponge. you still gotta add some icing, toppings and your own decorations!

I get where you're coming from, it's kind of one of the areas where I'm still developing. I'll do my best to enhance it, but if there's anything specific I could work on, a point in the right direction would be helpful!

Back