• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm in an artist sandwich.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • Hi, I'm in an artist sandwich.
    Hi, I'm in an artist sandwich.

Because if you look now at the forum leaders, you can see that my name is placed right in between Gavin's and Ana's names. And as you all should know, they are both amazing and talented artists whom I respect, and I hope everyone does as well.

It wasn't like this though.

Before Gavin wasn't there.

In other words...

Gavin aka Abnegation is now a moderator again, in those cool graphics sections we all love. It's in the image, so it doesn't need explaining of what places he's modding. Let's all give him another congratulations for making it BACK on the staff team. It's hard to get on there once, it's even harder to get on there twice.

:D

I have no idea what the red is meant to be, a baloney, a ketchup, use your imagination

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • lol sandwich. Poor Alty XD

But anyways... Congrats on making to the staff team once again, Abnegation! It was well deserved. ^_^ And your art is wonderful!

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Poor Alternative and his first-world problems :P

Congratulations Gavin! You'll be amazing again I'm sure :). If you need any help modding, you can always come to me, my talent and experience is rivalled by no other.

Years
  • What kinds of favors did you have to offer to get your old job back, Gav? I kid. Have fun lording over us again.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Huh. I am so out of the loop, I didn't even realize that you weren't a mod anymore.

Which is probably a good thing, lol. Means you are an awesome mod. XD Congrats!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • My liege!
    Now we can whoop some serious tail in G&P with the power of the moderator on our side!

Grats man.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • About time! I thought you were never coming back. GLAD YOU'RE HERE BBY. Like you said, let's rip up dem forums again. ;)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Re-congrats, Gav. XD

Welcome back to the top of the staff list again!

Back