• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tabi Tournament (OOC/SU) Rated T

Years
    • Seen today
    @Nideous: You're strike through failed. Might I ask you put just a tiny bit more on the history? You didn't pass the minimum. :P When you add a tiny bit more, you're accepted.

@Ray Maverick: Ah, I just remembered I put a password. xD Yes, we are allowed to use all the moves our Pokemon have learned till level 55. And a few TMs/HMs plus one egg move. If you feel that's a bit overpowered...Er...What shall we do about it? ^^;

FOR THOSE WHO FORGOT THE PASSWORD, PUT IT IN THE SU. XD Jeez, the GM even forgets the password~

Well at this state (trainers having so many Pokemon), setting a limit to moves wouldn't do much .. so just keep it that way :D

Also am I accepted or not? lol

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Alright. :(

Also, people, I don't mind if you put an empty/not-completed SU in the post and then edit it from there so that I at least KNOW that you're working on the SU. >_>;

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Still working on this!

What is your name? Do you have any nicknames? Is this an alias?
    My name is Masuta to notatakai. I have no nicknames, and this is not an alias.

How old are you? You must be 16 or older to join this tournament.
    I am 19 years of age.

What gender are you? This is, after all, written through a submission form and, as such, we cannot see from our desk.
    I am female.

Describe your appearance for us, please. Be very descriptive, perhaps about eight sentences or more.
    My eyes are a dark crimson, and my hair is jet black. My skin is a light color. I wear a dark purple robe with crimson 'pants.' Simply, I wear a miko robe with a different color top. On my feet are white socks and traditional sandles.

When a special event comes up, I switch my appearence. I tie my hair up with a lavender ribbon so it has a small ponytail, while my shoulders are covered with some drapping hair. I wear a black kimono with a crimson wisp marking. My socks are off, and my sandles become dark purple flats.

No matter what is going on, I wear a necklace. The only thing on the necklace is a jewel, which colors are a mix of black and red. The jewels name is Kurai-hoseki.

How do you behave; what is your personality like? Do not be afraid to go into detail, perhaps write at least ten sentences.

I'm kind, but can be distant sometimes. When I meet someone, I take a while to trust them. But when I trust someone, I really show my kind side. Sometimes, I may seem distant because I am thinking about my mother. I miss her very much, but geez, I can move on to something else. Don't think I can't. Just kidding! I love my pokemon a lot, and they are all dear to me. I am a fan of Dark, Psychic, and Ghost types, since my sisters each had an Umbreon, a Gardevoir, and a Chandelure respectively. I also love my sisters and father. They mean almost the world to me, like my pokemon. To me, pokemon are family and partners: you grow a bond with them, and work together with them as well.

What about your history? What regions have you journeyed to and who are the people you've met? It is alright if you may skim through some unnecessary coverage or parts that you do not feel like discussing, but we urge you to not be afraid to state anything. This must be at least twenty sentences.

As a young girl who lived in Opelucid city, I spent a lot of time........studying. I always studied legends and myths, and sometimes about medical herbs and plants. My mother died from byoki, a rare diesese that slowly eats away blood cells and is almost immune to white blood cells. For about two years, I rarely talked. And even when I got over Mother's death, I always saw a reflection of her as a young girl replace mine whenever I look at a mirror or a pool of water. I filled myself with knowlage, hoping that my sisters Kurai, Tekina, and Gosuto-and Father- would not die like mother from byoki.

At school, I was the leader of a trio who we called the "San bando." We helped others with schoolwork, and stood up against bullies. Gosuto, my youngest sister, got picked on often, so we usually helped her. Honestly, I don't like it ONE BIT when my sisters have ANYTHING happen to them, especially Gosuto. Honestly, she is adorable. Anyway, after a while, I got my first pokemon from dad- a Riolu. He also gave an Eevee to Kurai, a Ralts to Tekina, and a Litwick to Gosuto. We trained hard, and eventually, all of them evolved. Kurai's Eevee became an Umbreon, Tekina's Ralts became a Gardevior, Gosuto's Litwick became a Chandalure, and my Riolu became a Lucario. They were all amazing, and Father praised us for doing hard work. Soon, we heard about Orre's tournament. I really wanted to join, but Kurai and Tekina were too busy with.....stuff. But Gosuto wasn't! However, she was 14, too young. So, I decided to let her just accompany me. My sisters (Gosuto included) lent me their 'starters', and I caught two more pokemon. I was very strict abotu having too many. So, with Gosuto acommpanying me, I now come to Orre.

What Pokémon do you have, both in the PC and the ones that you will be carrying with you? You will be free to switch Pokémon at anytime. Please remember that your highest level Pokémon should be level 55.

My team is:

Ora,Female Lucario, Level 55
    Yami, Male Umbreon, Level 55 (lent to me by sister Kurai)
    Seishin, Female Gardevoir, Level 55 (lent to me by sister Tekina)
    Yurei, Male Chandalure, Level 55 (lent to me by sister Gosuto)
    Shinwa, Female Dragonair, Level 55
    Dorobo, Male Liepard, Level 55

I am picky about having my pokemon get attention, so I only have six, always have had six, and always WILL have six pokemon.

Is there anything else that you want us to know? Any miscellaneous items about yourself may go here.

Oh yeah, there is something. MESS WITH GOSUTO AND YOU ARE DEAD MEAT!!!!! Thank you.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Nideous is accepted.

Hey, because Miharu is friends with Cynthia, wouldn't that mean that Miharu has met Jen before? o.O

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • @Nideous: Why not? Although it would be interesting to see Jen and Miharu meeting for the first time, if it isn't the first time, Jen would undoubtedly hate Miharu and Miharu would act MORE annoying so that Jen would get more mad. :) The first time they see each other, I think I'll make Miharu glomp Jen...HAHAHAHAHAHA.

@Crebirk: This RP will never be full! Well, unless we have 16 people (since 16 people is the tournament) but you are reserved. :)

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Oh god! That will be hilarious.

Miharu: Bai-Chan! It's been so long!

Jen. >:C Get off of my you crazy b*tch!

lol, we should have that happen. It would be hilarious.

SniDERPvy

My Snivy got Derped......
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    STILL EDITING FINISHED YAY

My name is Kassidy Tanaki, but my friends call me Kassi. Do you really think Kassidy is an alias? I didn't think so

I came as soon as i reached the age limit, so yea, i'm 16

What gender are you? This is, after all, written through a submission form and, as such, we cannot see from our desk.
    I'm a girl [insert period here]

Describe your appearance for us, please. Be very descriptive, perhaps about eight sentences or more.
    I have long dirty blonde hair down to my chest. I'm a little to the slim side, and I have dark brown eyes. I wear gloves all the time, styled like Ash's. I also wear something like what Kris wears, but Orange instead of Pink. I refuse to wear pants, so I always has a skirt on, which the color varies to what my mood is in the morning. My bag is styled after my first Pokémon, Tynamo, the cutest Pokémon on earth! I wear it as anyone would with a shoulder bag. I don't like sharing this, but i have a hidden birthmark on my hand. It's kinda the point why i wear gloves... I also don't do the whole 'makeup' thing. Makeup just doesn't look right on me...

How do you behave; what is your personality like? Do not be afraid to go into detail, perhaps write at least ten sentences.
    When I see a "hot" boy, all of my senses melt away, leaving me staring at him in an awkward way. I'm one of those flirty girls, but I am also very smart. Anything cute will distract me, whereas anything ugly will activate my impulse that tells me to throw a rock at someone. I can be very calm, but I am reckless at some times... Otherwise I act like any other 16 year old.

Before going into a situation, my smart brain comes up with a strategy quick, and it almost always works! Like I said before, i'm dang smart. I always goes to sleep at 9:00 P.M, following my hometown Lacunosa's curfew. I always wants to try something new, sometimes leading to bad things, or good things. Curiosity kills the cat! (aka me)I can be arrogant at times, but only sometimes, when i do have bragging rights.

What about your history? What regions have you journeyed to and who are the people you've met? It is alright if you may skim through some unnecessary coverage or parts that you do not feel like discussing, but we urge you to not be afraid to state anything. This must be at least twenty sentences.
    This might take a while....

Unova
    So, I started in Lacunosa city, going to Striaton city to receive my official everything at the Pokémon school there. Along the way, i found a hurt Tynamo and used all my knowledge to bring it back up to health. It followed me all the way and when i got my honors, I received 5 Pokéballs. I use one for my Tynamo, which was overjoyed. We started to challenge the league here in Unova, and got to the top 4, beaten by my friend. We traveled together (me and my friend)
    to Hoenn. At that point, I only had 3 Pokémon, and went on to capture many, MANY in Hoenn. I let some go in Sinnoh though. (Hey! It rhymed!) I didn't challenge the league there, but it was really fun. Me and my friend parted after Hoenn. She pursued contests in Johto, I went after the league in Sinnoh.

Sinnoh
    My 2nd favorite Pokémon was captured here, my wittle Gible! He is so cute!! Other than that, most of the Pokémon is.... Blech.... I particularly threw many rocks in this region.... Anywho... After the league, (placed in the top 32) I..... got mugged... I was headed to Kanto, but I had no money. I started racking up the cash, and I came across something very unexpected... A Shiny Suicine. It told me (thru telepathy) to go challenge the Tabi Tournament in the Orre region. I don't know why, but i agreed. It told me the best thing to do is to ride on it's back to Orre to get there. So i did, but i'm not going to be using it in the tournament. It's more of a guidance in between battles. (I still have no idea how it can use telepathy from that far a distance.....)Along the way, I stopped in Johto to say hi to my friend. She came with me to Orre, but mainly to find hot guys.

What Pokémon do you have, both in the PC and the ones that you will be carrying with you? You will be free to switch Pokémon at anytime. Please remember that your highest level Pokémon should be level 55.
    Currently I am using:
    Eelektross. Lvl 54, Female
    Garchomp. Lvl 53, Male
    Ninjask. Lvl 50, Male
    Medicham. Lvl. 52, Male
    Carracosta. Lvl 51, Female
    Klingklang. Lvl 50, Genderless

In my PC:
    Milotic. Lvl 49, Female
    Gothitelle. Lvl 53, Female
    Reuniclus. Lvl 53, Male
    Salamence. Lvl 56, Male (I would use him, but he's overtrained)
    Ferrothorn. Lvl 48, idk
    Stoutland. Lvl 50, Female
    Vanilluxe. Lvl 52, Male

Is there anything else that you want us to know? Any miscellaneous items about yourself may go here.
    Ummmm, oh yea.... TOUCH MY POKéMON AND YOU'RE DEAD.

This will be interesting playing as an opposite gender....

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • (sigh) You think by now GMs won't have to mention this, but here it is:

NO CAPTURING LEGENDARY POKEMON!

It's alright if you MEET legendary pokemon and (maybe if your SU is good enough) be "friends" with the legendary pokemon, but not capturing it.

@SniDERPvy: You've missed the minimum on the appearance (only one more sentence!). Does Kassi have any tattoos? Any scars? Does she wear make-up? Does she wear jewelry? And I'm also assuming that the "dang smart" thing makes her arrogant or something like that. Please let me know if I'm wrong. And just fix up the Shiny Suicune bit. Also, make sure that you do not use the Salamance. If you end up using it, then I'll have to come at you. :P Currently, you are pending. Also, don't forget the password~

SniDERPvy

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    @MichaelaTheUchiha
    done! plus for hidden purposes (and not to troll you in any way...) i hid the password.
    (It's NOT at the bottom of the post... Ok fine, it is)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • @SniDERPvy: Better, but as long as Suicune doesn't actually tell you want to do during battles, you're accepted. After all, that would be cheating, cheater pants. :P

SniDERPvy

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    I started racking up the cash, and I came across something very unexpected... A Shiny Suicine. It told me (thru telepathy) to go challenge the Tabi Tournament in the Orre region. I don't know why, but i agreed. It told me the best thing to do is to ride on it's back to Orre to get there. So i did, but i'm not going to be using it in the tournament. It's more of a guidance in between battles. (I still have no idea how it can use telepathy from that far a distance.....)

I said IN BETWEEN battles

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yes, I read that, but I just wanted to tell you so that you won't get the idea of doing it and thinking it would be alright. I kind of have to read SUs closely in order to accept them, you know.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Here's my character so far. I'll likely get my history, personality and pokemon tomorrow or so.

Well, my name is Jason Moral. Nicknames? Jace is one I assume. Nope, I'm pretty sure that my name isn't an alias, that is unless my parents told me the wrong name.

I assume I'm 19 unless I was lied to about that too...

The last time I check I was all male, so...

I'd say i'm a young, Caucasian man standing at 6"3'. I'm not too muscular although I do have a nice athletic build. My hair is in a sort of emo look. It's generally black and I added strands of red and blue. I took the bangs and let them arc around towards my right eye with the rest of the hair following in the same fashion. My eyes, I would say, are a colorful green that seem to shine and radiate courage. Ill occasionally have a stubble on his chin though as soon as it gets any more hairier I tend to shave it. My skin is usually unblemished though I have callus' on my hands from playing guitar and a couple marks on my arm...

Clothing-wise, I dress, well, normal. I wear black, Carbon Jeans, some with the pre-made holes and some without, while others have a lighter tone at the knees. I usually have shirts made by Raw State as each is original, handmade, and just plain beautiful and amazing, just the way I like it. In the colder months, Ill wear either a nice leather jacket or a hoodie. My shoes are basic converse shoes I guess. I do have a single necklace that I got from my mother that has a rune meaning fearless.

My persoality? Well, to say the least, I'm not crazy or anything. I guess I am a bit mentally depressed though, especially after what happened to my parents. I constantly attempt to put on a happy and enthusiastic facade for other people. It may make me seem a bit wild and loud but hey. Sometimes, I can be "really" happy but even then, only when something really good happens.

Next to that though, I am an adventurous young man. Don't really know why but deal with it, I do. I'm always trying to get out into the world. To see things and meets so many people just interests me. With my adventurous streak, I guess some people will call me brave. I always try and help someone who is troubled or could be in real danger, probably to push aside my own troubles I don't want to think about.

I'm also a terrible flirt sometimes. Whenever I see a girl that I might like or have something in common with I won't be afraid to do something about it. I always attempt to be nice to people and I only hold grudges against the worst of the worst.

My history, eh? Well, I guess it all starts right here in Orre. I was born here back when this region was all desert. Well, as most know, back then the region was in the control of Cipher. They were creating Shadow Pokemon to no end and my parents obviously wanted us to get out of the region. So one day, we left our small town of Gateon Port on a ship set for Hoenn. Things went well from there, at least, my parents thought it did.

When we got to Slateport my parents were getting ready to call my uncle and aunt in Rustboro when a drunk driver swerved off the road and towards the payphone we were by. My parents had to little of time to react and were only able to push my baby stroller out of the way. The car literally missed me by an inch but my parents.. I can't say as much...

So, to say the least, I went to live with my relatives. I lived with them quietly for seven years, I was always a little depressed child but who can blame me. That however, did change for a little bit of time. I had started going to school and with me being a kind person, I made friends easily. My best friends however, were a pair of kids named Roxanne and Brawly. Roxanne was always the smart one of the class and loved Rock-types while Brawly was a polar opposite. He was laid back and liked fighting types, but for some reason, we were friends. We were there for each other.

Five years later, we were still friends and we were ready for an adventure. We each had our first Pokemon, mine being a Poochyena by the name of Bliss. We went to Rusturf Tunnel one night to see some Whismur, but something was wrong. An adult Exploud was rampaging, obviously startled by something. It caused a rockfall and incidentally a very light colored Eevee was caught under a boulder. We worked for hours at breaking the rock, finally getting the small Pokemon out. I brought her home that night to find my uncle alone at the dining room table, his face in his hands. While I was having an adventure, my aunt had gone into Cardiac Arrest.

If I was depressed then, now it was ten times as worse. I was so quiet after that but my friends stood by me. I nursed the Eevee back to health and she had become an extra friend and probably Bliss's best friend. I named her Harmony. Before long, we were all fourteen and we parted. My friends and I went on our journey's.

Gym battling came easy and I went through pretty easily. However, the thing that caused the Exploud to rampage had kept happening. People were causing it, evil people to be exact. They were far from being as big as some other teams out there but they were still putting people and pokemon at risk. They used their Pokemon to do their bidding. They used them to steal, to take control politically, and to simply cause trouble. They did all this yet they went unnoticed almost completely by those they didn't mess with.

My friends and I were all working to stop the team, unknowingly, at different angles in the region but we all came together again at one point. The Shadow Organisation, as they were called, put a last ditch effort to take control by building a device that could short out the whole region's power. We fought through their hideout til we reached the machine. We destroyed it. The team stopped everything, and they remained hidden to most in the public.

With that, we left to Evergrande. All of us had gotten the badges we needed and we all got into the league. We all got as far as the Top 16 but at that point Brawly lost and I was put against Roxanne. She won against me and ended up losing in the Top 4. We went back to Rustboro after that and before long we separated again. Roxanne wanted to stay and become a Gym Leader here while Brawly wanted to become a Gym Leader in Dewford. I decided to go to Johto. Before leaving however, they each gave me a Pokemon, a Graveler and Machoke.

I left after that, it hurt me to be away from my friends but I wanted to leave.

In Johto, I went through easily with the leaders but the same problems were here. A small part of the Shadow Organisation survived and they were worse than before. They kept their same agenda but they were public here. They were taking over from within. More political than before, they caused illegal hostile takeovers and lives were sent under from loss of money. Even with that, some members continued robbing and mugging. The thing is even if they caused takeovers in companies and political positions, it didn't guarantee them control over citizens. They needed them to fear the Organisation. They did so by capturing the legendary Ho-oh.

The only chance I had was to stop them. I went to the Whirl Islands and found the ancient Lugia there, hidden in one of the Islands' hidden caves. He had grown bitter of humans over the years but my Pokemon and I begged the Pokemon Deity to reconsider and help us. Eventually, the beast gave in and we took flight to a place near Olivine where the head of the Organisation was preparing the brainwashed Ho-oh to scare the people of the region.

Lugia and I soared toward them and we battled them. The fight was like a dance in the sky as the beings snapped at each other. Lugia somehow performed the strongest Hydro Pump I'd ever seen and hit the Ho-oh in a perfect arc of power. The fight ended and somehow, the head's control over Ho-oh faded and the bird took the man in her talons. Lugia was satisfied with her own work and set me down near the Indigo Plateau before leaving. I heard one word in my mind as she left, a simple "friends."

My mind was calm after that and I participated in the League. I was able to get through the first battle quickly with my partners carrying me along the way but as we got to the Elite Four, I lost to the third one. I had gotten far but I wasn't good enough for it either.

Before long, I went back to Rustboro to prepare to head to Sinnoh and see my old friends when I got an invitation. It was about the Tabi Tournament, based in Orre. Memories flooded back and my suppressed depression heightened again. Either way, I decided to go back.

My team consists of my Mightyena, nicknamed Bliss at lvl 55, Espeon, named Harmony by my sister, and is at lvl 50, Shiftry, Seed for short, level 53, Gyarados, Anaklusmos, lvl 49, Raichu, Jolt for some, lvl 50, and finally Eevee, named Shadow for his dark pelt, lvl 45.

My box consists of a rather long list though and most of their levels are 45 and above.. I'll list them by species for now.

Alakazam, Charizard, Feraligatr, Sceptile, Monferno, Salamence, Haxorus, Gardevoir, Gallade, Dragonair, Arcanine, Scizor, Electrivire, Magmortar, Ninetales, Pupitar, Starmie, Skarmory, Frolass, Glalie, Walrein, Haunter, Lapras, Aggron, Zebstrika, Machamp, Golem, and Staraptor.

Not really, I guess that I am a bit talented in fencing and martial arts, and I would say I'm a bit artistic.

I did hear that TEAM SNAGEM was pretty big back in the day...

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • I think we'll start when either everyone finishes their SU or after Spring Break; whichever comes first. xD I, quite possibly, won't have the internet over Spring Break, so... >_>;

Back