• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Roleplay Library

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Really, Ichiro, if this thing is going to exist, then you should try to update it more often :p it's really outdated now and seems... redundant in the stickied threads, imo.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • I kinda agree with Red here. Mostly 'cause I don't see my RP in the library. When will you be updating soon Ichiro? My RP is "Bara's Storm [PG-16]". No rush though, but this is a little outdated like Red says.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Hey all, I was thinking of doing a segment of the Roleplay library where I would interview GMs about their respective roleplays. What do you guys think?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Fantastic idea. I love it!! Even 'interviewing' characters and players would be a cool idea too!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Sounds brilliant :o You could even take the idea further and have a 'This month's spotlight' or something, where you take one particularly impressive RP'er/GM and interview them, and then proceed to put them in said thread.

You know, to sort of... let everyone know what drives them, and what they can do to improve.

Sounds brilliant :o You could even take the idea further and have a 'This month's spotlight' or something, where you take one particularly impressive RP'er/GM and interview them, and then proceed to put them in said thread.

You know, to sort of... let everyone know what drives them, and what they can do to improve.

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I like this idea. I hope you wouldn't mind a few suggestions though?

First, I think it would be a good idea if you kind of assembled a team for it. We all have lives, we all are busy. Taking on this task all alone is going to be a bit of a problem, no? Specially since you have the Roleplay Library + RPs to manage as well. It's your call though, your choice whether you want to go through with it alone or with a team. If you go through with the team idea though, I just want to inform you guys I'd love to help out. :D

Second, I think it's a good idea to not only interview the GMs of some RPs, but ALSO some elite/veteran RPers who have stuck around for quite some time. It'll really help the underrated RPers get brought up in the spotlight and get noticed, which will probably decrease the popularity aspect of the RPAs, if newer people start to notice the more advanced RPers. Really, I think if one is ready to really interview GMs of popular RPs, it's a good idea to interview some RPers as well.

Other than that, I think it's a really good idea. It's neat, and will help some newer people also spot some good RPers around, and whom to approach for help.

also if this helps, this is a similar idea going on in Newgrounds, a flash site, where a group of people interview famous flash authors. I think it would be a good idea to look at it and probably get some inspiration or something? Ignore the comments, it doesn't have a very... nice userbase >.> link.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I like the idea, though it sounds like plenty of work. If you can handle it though, it sounds great!~

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Good idea. Getting insight on GMs and their RPs could help the noobies and veterans out to improve their own plot design/GM managing/writing skills.

If you need any help, I'll be around.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Thank you all for the support, it is greatly appreciated. I'm still wrapping my head around the general idea, but I will take you ideas in with great consideration.

By the way, what did everyone think of Supervegeta's Review of Atlantis? I thought a bit of humour would liven up the thread, hahahaha.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hey all, I was thinking of doing a segment of the Roleplay library where I would interview GMs about their respective roleplays. What do you guys think?

That's certainly an interesting prospect. Perhaps you could also do what Skymin said and interview characters? That could be fun~
    And as Mr. Melon said, perhaps have a team of interviewers? You are very slow~ (I noticed that my special little space in the first post is gone. Well, in the meantime I'll be sharpening my teeth. :P) Jk, lol (Well, kind of. xP)

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Finished Roleplays

Pokemon Dimension - Rift
    Started: October 11 2003 - July 8 2004

The Dragons, Saga Number One: The Beginning - Skrin
    Started: August 11 2004 - August 25 2004

The Dragons, Saga Number Two: The Infection - Skrin
    Started: August 25 2004 - September 9 2004

The Pokemon Academy - Fallen Angel
    Started: December 6 2003 - September 6 2004

Born as a Pokemon - God of Water
    Started: September 17 2004 - December 15 2004

Team X - Alana
    Started: December 31 2004 - March 2 2005

Wolf Quest: Search for the Tower of Regeneration - Alana
    Started: January 3 2005 - March 22 2005

Celebi's Pearil - Alana
    Started: April 14 2005 - June 7 2005

Celebi's Secret Garden - Chiyo
    Started: October 10 2004 - June 7 2005

Star Wars: Current Times - 愛Forgotten Angel愛
    Started: April 9 2005 - June 10 2005

Ezekiel Bloor's Academy - Psychotic_Demon
    Started: May 24 2005 - July 9 2005

Star Wars: Current Times: Episode II - 愛Forgotten Angel愛
    Started: June 10 2005 - July 5 2005

Pokemon II - Stantler
    Started: July 3 2006 - October 8 2006

Y.Z. - parallelzero
    Started: July 14 2007 - September 19 2007

Pokemon: Darkness Empire - Usagi-Chan~
    Started: October 9 2007 - November 1 2007

Pokemon - Stantler
    Started: May 2 2006 - July 2 2006

Pokemon III - Stantler
    Started: May 19 2008 - June 20 2008

Y.Z.:Act II - Parallelzero
    Started: September 24 2007 - December 25 2007

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokemon Extermination - Mira
    Started: November 30 2008 - March 1 2010

The Pokemon Odyssey - Supervegeta
    Started: April 3 2011 - July 14 2011

War between Pokemon and Humans - -Nocturnal
    Started: May 31 2011- August 30 2011

Legendary Rebels - Miley810
    Started: July 18 2011 - November 29 2011

Note: If there is any RP that is missing, feel free to PM or VM me about it. Please don't be rude if I missed your RP, there were over 5000 RPs that I checked. ;; Also, all typos in the title of the threads were the typos that were in the title of the original RP. They have not been changed.

Back