• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Victory's Reign (OOC treat)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
623050-20101128100545.jpg

This is the OOC treat of PMD: Victory's Reign, you can talk her about the roleplay and ask stuff.
Also this will be the place where i tell when your pokemon can Evolve later,
or which missions with legendary pokemon will come up. RPer's can also give ideas for missions here,
not all missions include legendary pokemon,
often there will be one with them.
SU's will be posted here from now on.
To roleplay go here:

IC thread

Plot:
Spoiler:

Your appearance:
Spoiler:

Sign-Ups:
Spoiler:

Spots:
Spoiler:

Accepted characters:
Spoiler:

Gijinka's that will appear in the RP:
Spoiler:

The Island:
Spoiler:

Rules:
Spoiler:

Pokemon in use:
Spoiler:

Teams:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Rafael p and I agreed on the team name Team Frost Lightning.
Also, I made a few small changes to history and personality for the partnership.

Name: Clyde Sylvester Midnight
Nickname: Clyde, Sly, THIEF!!!!, it sort of depends who you are :P
Species: Sneasel
Appearance: Over Clyde's jet black hair sits a just as dark Riley-like hat with his red ear sticking out from it like a feather. His face holds a scowl most of the time, but it isn't unusual to see a smirk or a smile on his face. He wears a black button up long sleeve shirt, one of the top buttons is a small yellow gem, and finishes the outfit with black pants and pointed shoes. Three feather shaped tails stick out from Clydes pants. His hands are are covered with thin cloth gloves, a brighter white than the rest of his body, ending in sharp points. He has lots of hidden pockets to hide small thing in all over his body, though they are cleverly hidden.

Personality: Behind a serious expression, lies a Robin Hood figure. He doesn't like to steal(usually) but only does so in the best intrest for his own group of outcast. It isn't like he steals to be lazy, and is a very hard worker if given the chance. It is unfortunate that most Gijinka tend to not trust Clyde near anything not nailed down, though he realizes that his reputation is as much his fault as well. He is fairly smart in his own right, and is perfectly agreeable once he gets to know you. He does hold a prankster streak though, and may steal an item from someone, only to give it back right away or put it where the person will easily find it. If he is smirking or smileing, check your pockets, as he have just taken something from you.

Clyde definitly trust and cares for Kelly the most, and has developed a few fellings for her in their time together. He is shy to reveal these feelings to her, self-doubt setting in as he knows he is no 'good guy', and may only bring her pain. He still likes to see her smile, and will do what he can to coax one out. He tries to protect her when he can.

History: Clyde grew up in a poor neighborhood, his parents stealing whatever nessisary to survive. His parents were eventually taken to jail for a long time, and joined a group of other homeless Gijinka children, which he quickly made friends with once they saw how good of a thief he made(which he learned from his parents). Clyde found Kelly soon after he left home, and was also accepted in the group, though only made close friends with Clyde. He however, always wanted to help other, less foutunate Gijinka, and only stole from the rich, and gave to the less fortunate. He took only what he ablolutly needed for himself, and just that, because he hated to steal for himself. Clyde and his group were able to eke out an ok living, for living on the streets, but Clyde firmly decided to try and better himself, and he thought a good step in the right direction would be to join a Guild. He brought Kelly with him, or else he would be too worried about what would happen to her if left alone.

Moves: Thief(of course), Ice Punch, Slash, Agility

Sapphire Rose

Years
Reader- i'll change that when i get the chance to get on my laptop, when everyone have found this we'll begin the RP with my first post as GM

Sapphire Rose

Years
I hope there will join some soon, anyway

Everyone who has posted his or her SU, i've looked it trough and everyone is accepted.

But junieburg910, your partner gijinka needs a personality and a history too, dont worry, it doesn't have to be too long, just how you guys met and stuff.

Years
Maybe I will make another Guild member, after I get the feel for my first two characters. Though I think I will be good with what I have. thier is a lot of room for guild members though.....

Sapphire Rose

Years
EVERYONE:

Some of you may know that i have alot of personal problems, because of them i won't be able to come online everyday or so, or maybe i will have missed alot and be digged in the work.

Thats why i have asked someone to be the Co-GM of Victory's Reign. This will be ShinyDiamond.

He will take over the stuff i've overlooked (like SU's i've missed or some questions). But don't worry, most of the stuff i will do by myself, but i never expected PMD: Victory's Reign to become a succes in this little period of time, so i'm very proud too!

I hope alot of members will join in the future, let's RP together guys!

Reader- don't worry :) if i'm right there are two going to enter for guild members ^^ and i'll keep advertizing till more will join :)

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Machomuu- ofcourse it's alright to make your own partner gijinka, i think this will be the case though since everyone made teams, except for one person who is going to make her own partner gijinka too.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Making my next charry as a partner to Haga. Team name is Chimu.

Name: Kokoro no pawa

Nickname: Koko

Species: Ralts

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Koko is a sweet and loving girl, who loves nothing more than helping others. Her kind nature hides her hidden strength, however. Koko is a strong battler, but likes to hide it until needed. She also loves to practice her Heal Pulse in case someone needs it. This trait leads some to believe, once again, that she is weak. But, as mentioned before, Koko is strong, and doesn't hide it in battle. This proves her to be a worthy gijinkka.

History: As a little girl, Koko lived with her 4 sisters and brother- which were, surprisingly, Ralts and Kirlia and RIOLU gijinkkas. This was because Koko's mother was a Gardevoir gijinkka, and her father was a Lucario gijinkka. The little siblings would call her Ko, while her older sister Tekina called her Koko-chan. The Riolu brother just called her Koko

When Koko was 10, her father died from byokinoshi, a sickness that almost signifies death itself. Koko was crushed. This forced her feelings to change drastically, and her goal. Koko didn't want anyone else to suffer, and soon, one younger sister was killed by Victini. THAT was it! Koko decided to make a team to avenge her younger sister, and make sure nobody else was killed by Victini.

Moves: Magical Leaf, Calm Mind, Psychic, Heal Pulse

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Juniebig910- both characters have no personality or history xD can you pls give them one? :3 it doesn't have to be long, since these are partner gijinka

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Just a heads up, I won't be able to post tomorrow and Thursday. I'll try to make my partner's SU today (but I can't right now since I have to go somewhere) and I'll make the first part of their RP as well as the continuation of Fel's. On Friday I'll try to make up for the days lost, but that won't happen to 3 PM at the very least.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Juniebug910- s-sorry then ^^;; my mistake... Pls forgive me

Machomuu- it's okay, don't worry :) i think after SS and Khoas posted i will post the second post ^^ after that i think it will take a few days before most RPers have posted again :)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Name: Alice Delarosa Felton

Partner: Kion Armando Felton

Team Name: Psycho Spark

Nickname: Rose, Rosa, or Rosy (called these by Fel), Ali (pronounced Aly, she's called this by some friends and family, others just call her Alice)

Species: Ralts

Appearance: Alice has long (naturally) light green hair that goes down to her chest, and on the top of her head she has two small red ears partially protruding from her scalp (similar to a cat or a bunny, a trait she gained from her mother). Alice is slightly short for someone of her age and wears a white dress that goes half-way past her knees and shorts. She wears various colored socks on different says and small pink shoes. She's rosy-cheeked, blue-eyed, and has a slight tan. She also has a small tail that regrows if it's cut off (which she knows because she accidentally cut it off recently). She carries around a Bag containing various attack moves (mostly psychic) and she carries around a thick cylinder shaped orange stick that Fel made for her to be effective for her in combat, since he was worried she wasn't physically strong enough to fight someone off, and it quickly became a cherished item of hers which she named "Son", after one of Fel's favorite heroes.

Personality: She's a very energetic person, and like her brother, she has an innate sense of justice. However, the two are rather different in this respect. While Fel feels that things are rarely black and white and that he will truly look into a problem before acting (though sometimes he still goes into thinking), Alice is something of a vigilante in that she will help someone simply because they're in trouble, the trait that Fel fears most. Otherwise, she's outgoing and slightly naive, but she is smarter and more perceptive than Fel was at his age, she's a fast thinker, so she can go into a situation and assess before acting, but also before it's too late for her to act.

History: Alice was born six years before her brother, and like many little siblings she saw her brother as a superhero. Her brother would usually act out what he saw on TV, and that passion was passed onto Alice. Originally Fel saw Alice as just a sister, someone you had to love and you'd get in fights with, but after a certain incident when she was 4 she became the apple of his eye.
Alice is very young and very cute, and there are certain people that take advantage of people like this. One day after school Fel went to go find her to walk home. When he couldn't find her he casually started looking around, when finally he found her. She was being wrestled to the ground by a middle-aged man. Fel dropped his backpack from his backpack and immediately tackled the man. The man is barely moved and retaliated by punching Fel in the stomach. Fel fell to the ground and lay unconscious. Alice was mortified. The man looked back at her, and she looked at the man and lost control. She let out a bloodcurdling scream. Suddenly she stopped and became what seemed like almost another person. She was completely stoic, showing no emotion. Alice looks at the man, and suddenly he faints. She starts to telepathically choke the man when she is suddenly knocked unconscious by Fel, who had used the last of his to stop her. Since that day, Fel cares about nothing more than his little sister, and often takes steps to keep her safe such as teaching her basic martial arts and Thunderbolt. It was with these skills that she became a vigilante, especially at her school.
She decided to set out to become an explorer about a week after Fel left (since they don't live particularly close to the Guild, Fel had to make a pretty long journey). Unlike Fel, she took various forms of transportation, mainly because she knew exactly where she was going and Fel didn't. She went to join him because she reasoned he was impulsive enough to leave without knowing the details and anti-social enough not to be able to find a partner.

Moves: Frustration, Psychic, and Thunderbolt.

She only knows that she's able to use Thunderbolt since Fel taught it to her. She can only use Frustration when she's incredibly mad, which is rare, amplifying its affects; the unique thing about it, however, is that she blacks out when she uses it and her body starts running completely on instinct, it's more of a "state" rather than an "attack" really; it is something she instinctively and inadvertently adopted from her brother's actions when she was assaulted when she was 4 and his physical fighting style. Psychic is similar, accept to use that she must be completely emotionally unstable and basically broken. Also, rather than pure instinct, she actually thinks when she is using Psychic- but unconsciously. It is generally stronger than Frustration, but she uses it much less than it, despite the fact that she rarely even uses Frustration.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
juniebug910-Koko looks like a little child in a wedding dress! Anyway, yeah you still need to add personality & history.

machomuu-Alice sounds pretty cool. Unfortunately, junie is switching to Ralts apparently. I'll let PinkSapphire decide if you can be a Ralts or not.

Sapphire Rose

Years
meh... i think i'm gonna approve it :3 i think it would be intresting if there would be two ralts... xD *mysterious smile*

SAD NEWS: ShinySweety has decided to leave PC, my dear friend has it too busy... however, this means OtakuKhoas's Character has NO longer a team member, i hope he will stay though, i will ask him...when he finally picks up his phoneeee!!! >.< seriously Khaos! you got a phone! but whenever i call or txt you, you don't pick up XD

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
OtakuKhaos and i decided i will make a new team member for him, so here she is! OtakuKhaos decides if she's okay for him.

Name: Kitsune Kyuubi

Nickname: Kitsune

Species: vulpix

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Kitsune is a nice girl, very outgoing and likes to mess around, she can be a little aggresive but mostly in a fun way. She can be a little shy when boys ask her out, but this almost never happened because most boys are scared for her and don't bother to look what is inside her. when she's all alone she feels very lonely, thats why she prefer stays near friends, she can be very annoying and has a short temper. Kitsune can be mean sometimes though, but she doesn't see this.

History: Kitsune has no nickname because she likes her own full name which her deceased mother gave her. Kitsune's father died after she became 4, she never knew her parents, she had to live all alone, just like a girl in her old town she has lived a lonely life, thats why she sometimes played with a eevee girl and her brother, but her brother died after a few years, her eevee friend was called Hikari, but after some time Hikari left her town to become stronger, and so did Kitsune. Because Kitsune has been very lonely she sometimes asks attention from people, mostly boys give her attention though because of her beauty. Kitsune tends to take other girls boyfriends or crushes, she doesn't feel sorry for them though, she always says: "he's not yours right? therefor i can have him.'

Kitsune has no siblings or other family she can go to, so she was lucky to find this guild. she has no reason to join though, she just feels like she should do something, plus she gets free food.

Moves: Flametrower, ember, tackle, leer

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
I made a guild worker

Name: Mayumi Suzuki

Nickname: May

Position in the guild: Shop keeper

Stuff she does in the guild: She sells things the explorers will need on their missions.

Species: Cherrim

Appearance:
gijinka-cherrim.jpg

Personality: Mayumi is a very sweet young woman. She loves to help others and is always very kind. She enjoys being in the sunlight and if it is raining she tends to stay inside the guild. She has many friends and at times can and will ask explorers to do missions for her if a friend needs help. She also can ask the explorers to collect more wares for her to sell if her stock is running low. Unlike some shop keepers Mayumi sells her wares for a fair price knowing how hard things are in the world.

History: Mayumi was born and raised around explorers. Her mother had met her father in an explorers guild and the two had fallen in love having Mayumi a few years later. When her parents went on missions Mayumi was left under the watchful eye of Erin the shopkeeper and Absol Gijinka. Erin taught her many things about selling wares to the explorers, how to make sure the stock was the best and what fair prices where. When Mayumi turned 18 she told her parents she was leaving to make her own place in the world.

After tearful goodbyes Mayumi left her home for the first time and spent the next four years travelling around. She collected many rare items and Tms. Eventually she found a new guild being started with the goal of stopping Victini and she joined right away wanting to provide for the explorers.

Moves: Magical Leaf, Solarbeam, Leech Seed, Razor Leaf

Back