View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2012 (3:34 AM).
Yellow Silver Nostalgia's Avatar
Yellow Silver Nostalgia Yellow Silver Nostalgia is offline
Those Were The Days
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 89
Originally Posted by Koyan View Post
Peta is straight up dumb... They refuse to acknowledge that humans are omnivores, as well. LOL. Right.... They ignore scientific fact. It bugs me.
That's bull****. We're frugivores like all the other primates. Just 99% of people are too dumb to see it, and the other 1% don't want to feel left out.
Reply With Quote