• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

everyone loves to feel loved

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    therefore, let us praise our peers! What members of this forum do you admire, and why? Let's not be shy, speak from your heart.

Mtvm (I might be way off on that name) and Kura, although I don't know either of them very well, strike me as people who lead very fulfilling lives without letting anything stand in their way. I've been inspired by the pictures mtvm has shared with us of her travels and the many different crafts we've been able to watch Kura diligently pursue. Thank you both for sharing your lives with us, please keep it up!

I look up to the Mods and SMods and Admins and all on PC. The staff members and supporters here are so helpful and friendly. Even the members. I won't give out specific names, because I treat each and everyone here equally.

But even though I've never really talked to Nica, aka Forever, I bet she's pretty awesome.

I look up to anyone who is kind and helpful to others on the forums, dosent matter who, whether Admin, mod, supporter or regular user.

My friends list is a very accurate example as to who I respect or admire on PC, a friends list which I consider hard to get in to! But, for the sake of the thread, I'll give a specific example. The charming Minzy! Known as Antemortem nowadays, this member has impressed me as of late. Keep up the good work, son.

There are a lot of people whom I respect and admire, at least to some degree (I haven't exactly been here all that long). But I do feel like I should point out one person, Scarf. Scarf consistently makes good posts that are coherent, knowledgeable and impacting, which can be very enlightening, especially in more serious topics.

Back