• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ Toxic to the Touch ★ Poison Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

I have to agree with Tiara, I get Game Informer and I enjoy reading them. They do a very good job with their reviews and they are pretty accurate I must say.

On a side note, I haven't touched Pokémon X in weeks. I really just want to transfer my Pokémon over (which probably means I should beat Black 2 so I can move stuff up from HeartGold :P )

Yup! :D

I know, they're excellent plus they're spot on with just about everything! ^^

I've almost completed the damn thing. xD It was really easy, well, i have defeated the league yet, but meh, still easy. xD

What would be your ultimate all poison team of three?
    My team would include Toxicroak, Venusaur, and Gengar. Toxicroak would be the physical sweeper of my team, Gengar would be special sweeper, and Venusaur would be the staller. If I were allowed to have one non-poison type, then I'd replace Venusaur with either Chansey or Blissey. :p

Niiiice! :D

I'm terrible at team match-ups and my contributions would be... worthless, haha. xD

I apologize for my absence! School exams and extracurriculars have had me running circles round myself for days now! Anyway, the ultimate poison trio? Ahhhh~

Tentacruel @Leftovers : Rain Dish :
    Timid (+Speed, -Atk) 252 HP, 236 Def, 20 Speed

-Rain Dance
    -Rapid Spin
    -Scald
    -Protect

Scolipede @Black Sludge : Swarm :
    Jolly (+Speed, -Sp Atk) 128 HP, 124 Atk, 252 Speed

-Spikes
    -Toxic Spikes
    -Aqua Tail
    -Megahorn

Dragalge @Life Orb : Adaptability :
    Modest (+Sp Atk, -Atk)52 HP, 252 Sp Atk, 200 Sp Def

-Rest
    -Sleep Talk
    -Sludge Wave
    -Focus Blast

How's that look?

Noooice! :D

I like it! ^^

Sorry if I'm not very talkative, the battle server freaken ticked me off. >_>

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I beat it months ago, I just haven't felt like playing it and I haven't felt like beating Black 2 either :P GIVE ME MOTIVATION XD

Nakala Pri

Right, imagine yourself as Champion with all of your Pokemon in the hall of fame kissing someone like Skyla or something then imagine the whole of Unova urges you to go to Kalos to friggin complete it and Skyla starts to cry. xD

Years
  • Hey koffi, Id be happy to catch you a female HA abra in a luxball if your still after it. I hav every friend safari available. I tend to obsess over such things... [looks at feet and wispers "friend safarid"] let me know.

Suprised to see mentions of Tentacruel. I think id like to level one of these. and use the move deleter to remove every attack except wrap, give it a choice scarf. And paint the town red with it. (or blue perhaps)

I also cant wait for pokebank release. I have so many goodies on my black2 gathering dust, like a mew, about 20 dreamworld pokemon and much more (an extremespeed zigzagoon 0.0). There are so many pokemon i would use if i could access there transfer abilities :( 
    Like Qwilfish ;)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I apologize for my absence! School exams and extracurriculars have had me running circles round myself for days now! Anyway, the ultimate poison trio? Ahhhh~

Tentacruel @Leftovers : Rain Dish :
    Timid (+Speed, -Atk) 252 HP, 236 Def, 20 Speed

-Rain Dance
    -Rapid Spin
    -Scald
    -Protect

Scolipede @Black Sludge : Swarm :
    Jolly (+Speed, -Sp Atk) 128 HP, 124 Atk, 252 Speed

-Spikes
    -Toxic Spikes
    -Aqua Tail
    -Megahorn

Dragalge @Life Orb : Adaptability :
    Modest (+Sp Atk, -Atk)52 HP, 252 Sp Atk, 200 Sp Def

-Rest
    -Sleep Talk
    -Sludge Wave
    -Focus Blast

How's that look?

Looks great! If you were to make any changes to it, though, then you should probably replace Tentacruel with Politoed. Politoed summons rain permanently thanks to Drizzle, which completely eliminates the need for Rain Dance. :] Politoed isn't poison, but according to Tomkewls, you are allowed to have a non-poison type on your team.

Years
  • Looks great! If you were to make any changes to it, though, then you should probably replace Tentacruel with Politoed. Politoed summons rain permanently thanks to Drizzle, which completely eliminates the need for Rain Dance. :] Politoed isn't poison, but according to Tomkewls, you are allowed to have a non-poison type on your team.

Drizzle, Drought and Sand stream only last 5turns this gen (8turns with held item) a hard nerf to rain stall.

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

Hey koffi, Id be happy to catch you a female HA abra in a luxball if your still after it. I hav every friend safari available. I tend to obsess over such things... [looks at feet and wispers "friend safarid"] let me know.

Suprised to see mentions of Tentacruel. I think id like to level one of these. and use the move deleter to remove every attack except wrap, give it a choice scarf. And paint the town red with it. (or blue perhaps)

I also cant wait for pokebank release. I have so many goodies on my black2 gathering dust, like a mew, about 20 dreamworld pokemon and much more (an extremespeed zigzagoon 0.0). There are so many pokemon i would use if i could access there transfer abilities :( 
    Like Qwilfish ;)

I'm sure that will be much appreciated. C: thanks Tom! ^^

i'll tell koffee, since he isn't on much. xD

Years
  • What would be your ultimate all poison team of three?

This is personal preference but mine would be the following: Roserade, Dragalge, and Scolipede. I'm going off of design favorites here but Roserade would hit pretty hard with special moves while Scolipede I'd use mainly for physical offense and speed. Dragalge is.. well, I love it a whole lot, especially its shiny form.

Nakala Pri

Sorry for being a bit inactive, been on the battle server lately, doing randbats. :P

But that is a great place to test out your poison teams! ^^ i highly recommend it~ :D

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
  • Team of 3? Hmmmm.

Muk (M) @ Black Sludge
    Ability: Poison Touch

-Gunk Shot
    -Minimize
    -Toxic
    -Sludge Bomb

Arbok (M) @ Poison Barb
    Ability: Shed Skin

-Poison Fang
    -Glare
    -Wrap
    -Crunch

Drapion (M) @ Quick Claw
    Ability: Battle Armor

-Cross Poison
    -X-Scissor
    -Crunch
    -Toxic Spikes

Years
  • What's wrong Toxics? Poison got you in a coma? :P

Any of you guys write/read Fanfics?

I havn't read a fanfiction since 1999. My memory of it is so sketchy. There used to be a pokemon fanfiction website with a blue Pikachu as its mascot. Or maybe... another blue 'made up' pokemon. The more i think about it, the further the memory seems to slip. Now that its been 10minutes It feels like I made the whole thing up.

If you would recomend one, Id give it a try.

I have been considering breeding and training some Seviper. Its one of those pokemon i keep meaning to use but it so easy to get distracted. Now that the "new" move belch can be learnt by seviper i want to try it, maybe with dark pulse too. But a physical set with Poison fang, venom drench, dragon tail, rest? Which brings me to the ability. Shedskin vs infiltrator hm shedskin is marvelously unreliable in my experience.

Anyone have any seviper exp/insights?

Team of 3? Hmmmm.
    Drapion (M) @ Quick Claw
    Ability: Battle Armor

-Cross Poison
    -X-Scissor
    -Crunch
    -Toxic Spikes

I used a similar set in bw2 with sniper ability, scope lens item and night slash instead of crunch. Shame crit chance got reduced so much. Drapion was definately a good abuser. Lots of people using knock off on drapion in battlespot that I have seen

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

Years
  • I decided I'm going to play through FireRed with all Toxics. My team will be Venusaur, Beedrill, Nidoking, Golbat, Haunter, and Tentacruel. Should be a good time.

Anyone got some creative nicknames?! :P

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

I decided I'm going to play through FireRed with all Toxics. My team will be Venusaur, Beedrill, Nidoking, Golbat, Haunter, and Tentacruel. Should be a good time.

Anyone got some creative nicknames?! :P

Venusaur can be Bulbous, Beedrill can be The Sting, Golbat and be Goalie, Haunter can be Evil Guy and Tentacruel can be Psychopath!

What do you think of the name Pega-Pony-Princess? :D

I havn't read a fanfiction since 1999. My memory of it is so sketchy. There used to be a pokemon fanfiction website with a blue Pikachu as its mascot. Or maybe... another blue 'made up' pokemon. The more i think about it, the further the memory seems to slip. Now that its been 10minutes It feels like I made the whole thing up.

If you would recomend one, Id give it a try.

I have been considering breeding and training some Seviper. Its one of those pokemon i keep meaning to use but it so easy to get distracted. Now that the "new" move belch can be learnt by seviper i want to try it, maybe with dark pulse too. But a physical set with Poison fang, venom drench, dragon tail, rest? Which brings me to the ability. Shedskin vs infiltrator hm shedskin is marvelously unreliable in my experience.

Anyone have any seviper exp/insights?

I used a similar set in bw2 with sniper ability, scope lens item and night slash instead of crunch. Shame crit chance got reduced so much. Drapion was definately a good abuser. Lots of people using knock off on drapion in battlespot that I have seen

I'm gonna make a Pokemon fan fiction one day soon~ haven't decided on the story line but yup i'm definitely gonna make at least ONE in my life time. xD

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

Years
  • My Tentacruel is a Psychopath. Good to know. And I guess since Nidoking is the only one without a nickname, I guess he's the princess. Not sure how I feel about that. :P

I have kicked around a few ideas for a fanfic but I haven't worked on anything yet. I started one a while ago that's on fanfiction.net but stopped because I didn't like how it was going. It wasn't a bad story, but I did some goofy things that I want to change before I resume working on it. May have given too many clues when I was trying to keep some things a secret for a while :X

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

Mhmm, i actually wrote a Pokemon fanfiction in middle 2012 but it SUCKED! xD

The word Plot is simply not in my vocabulary. xD

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Yeah I struggle with that. I'm always afraid of it sounding like something that's been done before or being cliché. But I enjoy writing so I'm gonna do it anyway! XD

Nakala Pri

Mine actually featured Hilda, N, Ghetsis, the Conquest female protagonist, Yukimura and stuff. xD I wonder why I didn't put any Toxic's in. ;-;

Skunktank is such a treasure! <3

Years
  • It would be nice to be able to write well.
    I'm back at work now so I doubt I could afford the time to sit down and write badly.

I faced ANOTHER all toxic team, this time on Pokemon Online. XY UU:
    Your team: Pachirisu / Seviper / Slurpuff / Wormadam-S / Audino / Hitmontop
    Opponent's team: Drapion / Nidoking / Skuntank / Scolipede / Crobat / Weezing

I was just mucking around with a couple things with this team.
    I was defeated. Only took out two members of the opponents team.
    His specs weezing cleaned up most of my team
    Good to see someone getting the usage stats up for poison types

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Here you go Tiara, I did it just for you.

Spoiler:

Currently training outside of Mt. Moon. Brock was a breeze thanks to Vernon the Bulbasaur. Also have my Beedrill, The Sting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back