• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Admiration.

Sirfetch’d

Love these threads. There should always be one active tbh as there are so many people to talk about :') I wanna say that everyone here is amazing but imma mention a few people(update it later) that really mean a lot to me haha.

Aslan is so amazing for always wanting to chat and joke around ofc! She is one of the most mature yet nooby members ever ;D

I wanna give a shoutout to Ravio for being the best friend I could ask for. Until I met him I had never considered anyone a best friend but that has definitely changed and I'm so happy to be his best friend as well. Thanks Tom aka smelly! ;D

I wanna say that I admire Squirrel for being so sexy! Well not only that but for being an amazing friend who has always been there for me in the past when I needed him :D Not to mention a thanks for saving my butt in LoL today <3

A special shoutout to Razor Leaf for being one of the staff members who always believed in me when I was a moderator. Really this is a shoutout to all of the hstaff members who gave me a chance but Harry and I had grown pretty close and he will always be special to me haha. Still waiting on that namechange to bulbasaurfan1

This is a dual shoutout but here is one for the mods of CCC! I admire everything that Dakota and Catholic Nun have done to make this the best forum on PC to date! They were amazing to work with during my time on staff and I hope they stick around for many years because CCC has never been this lively and that is 100% due to them :D

I also wanna thank Dragon for not only being an amazing friend but also fueling my addiction to LoL! I have never enjoyed a game as much as I have since Shawn got me hooked ^_^ thanks buddy :D

I will update this later but basically thanks to everyone whom I have ever had a decent chat with and everyone who makes the battle server what it is today!

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Cafe Rules said:
    • Don't post threads discussing specific members.
    Rules were made to be broken. I'll leave this thread, since I really don't see the harm in it.

There are tons of people on PC who I admire, but I have to give shout outs to the following:

Razor Leaf has always been someone I looked up to, ever since I came back to PC in late 2011 (I think). I'm not exactly sure why, I'll be honest, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with his persona; he's just real. That, and he's also a genuinely nice guy, someone who's great to talk to, and has done so much for PC. He hasn't become red based off luck, he really does deserve it, and I really am proud of him. Well done, Harold <3

Another member who I have always admired is [supporter]Aerial Ace[/supporter]. You were always my favorite smod. Well, as soon as I got over your unique style to approaching the job. You were also just real, although you weren't the same as Harold. There was something about you that also exuded confidence (not to say Harry doesn't have that, he does!). I dunno, I just always looked up to you. Still do, despite not being on staff.

Lastly, I'm going to have to put Vanille Sky. Sure, she's pretty new, only a month young, but hell, she's made a splash in that time period, and I'm legitimately excited to see how far she goes and she will go far, mark my words. I admire her passion for the forum, as well as her person, as she's someone I really managed to connect to out of pure luck. Happy I did, too, cause aside from being a great member, she's also a great friend. I really do see a bright future for you, Raine, so stop arguing with me lol. <3

Years
    I goddamn love these appreciation threads, here's who I think deserves the mention:

If you're someone claiming PC has the friendliest staff members ever, just wait until you get to meet the lovely Sheep who is basically someone I've looked up to for ages now and she inspired me to get active in The Welcome Lounge back when she was the mod there. I was so happy when she joined the higher staff because not only did she have the experience at EGC (she was even an admin there until recently) but she's basically done so much to help the newbies that join PC every day and I want to one day do the same, helping show the newbies around. Plus we both love cuties so it's no wonder I appreciate her a lot.

Another shout-out I give is to Aslan. I remember when she was still new to the forums, under the identity Rainbow Arcanine. Over that time she became a part of the battle server staff, and is also the youngest of the team which just shows how amazingly mature she is for her age. I also like to mention [supporter]Hannah[/supporter] for the same reasons on the "mature for their young age" topic, because she managed to be brave enough to supply written consent to avoid being banned by the COPPA law. Sadly I haven't seen Hannah much lately but yeah both of you are such sweet little girls.

I also love to mention Castform and Dakota because those two are so funny and they always brighten my day whenever I pay a visit to Chit Chat Cafe. They also show really great signs of maturity on the forums, by helping out whenever they can. Without you two, CCC would not be entertaining.

Last but not least, Ashley aka Peitharchia for her amazing work designing styles for the forum and she's been doing an amazing job as the mod of X & Y. She writes really detailed, well-thought posts and she gives some great advice, no wonder I've been looking up to her lately. Such an amazing member this girl is.

But still, PC is great. You guys are awesome peace :3

Back