• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moments where ♥♥♥♥ gets real

Years
    One of my favorite examples in in FFX when you're trying to escape from Bevelle.
    Spoiler:

The one on Bevelle Highroad, right? Not the one on Mt. Gagazet? Either way, I think I was slightly over prepared for both battles because neither of them were particularly as hard as people made it sound...

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    The one on Bevelle Highroad, right? Not the one on Mt. Gagazet? Either way, I think I was slightly over prepared for both battles because neither of them were particularly as hard as people made it sound...

That's the one. I was severely underprepared because only one person that I knew at the time that played FFX was my friend's brother and that's because I let him borrow my copy; and he refused to give me any tips or hints on the game. So my first time fighting pretty much every boss in the game I got so easily demolished that everything was intense and gave me a hard time. Fighting the Al Bhed machine by Brother before going to Macalania temple gave me a hard ass time. And gagazet was just hard because I had always relied on my aeons and as soon as I could get them out he was sending them away.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    One of my favorite examples in in FFX when you're trying to escape from Bevelle.
    Spoiler:

I've been playing FFX lately so I was going to post about it too, but about a different scene -

Spoiler:

Story-wise, to me that was when ♥♥♥♥ got real. There was no turning back and taking the normal route anymore, and all their hope was on their own shoulders, not on the shoulders of some hand-wavey ritual that works but no one on the outside knows why.

Back