• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

To Be Evil, Or Not To Be Evil

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Catherine ending is best ending. How can you just get the neutral ending and stop?
    Tch, tch, tch.
    You apparently don't know me enough, my friend.
    Endings bring trophies, I like trophies.
    Therefore, I obviously did NOT stop after neutral ending. I obviously got all of them.
    I was just stating which ending I got first when I went with my own judgment in questions and without wanting to reach specific ending.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    If the character has an established personality (like Bigby in The Wolf Among Us), I'll do what I think they would do, otherwise, I tend to stay on the good side. If it's a game like Skyrim, where I have around 7 separate characters that have their own story, I'll do what I think fits them best.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    I like to stay in the dark, by doing evil deeds. I like playing the villain, suits what goes on in me sometimes. I like to loot people, and I delve into the darkness to be able to get rare stuff by killing people and taking their stuff. I know it sounds mean of me, but it's for the best.

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
    Years
    sometimes i be evil if the game is full of bumfaces with bad hair who have annoying voices, then yeah, i'll light their faces on fire and wear a cloak of black. cx

but sometimes i'll be good because the mean things are too mean or you want to strut your stuff in the streets without people running and screaming, lmao.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I think in all of the Mass Effect trilogy I picked a bad response just once, because whoever I was talking to really bugged me. lol

Otherwise, I'm neutral/positive.

I think in all of the Mass Effect trilogy I picked a bad response just once, because whoever I was talking to really bugged me. lol

Otherwise, I'm neutral/positive.

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
    Years
    I've always liked the "Villainous" or the "Anti-Hero" persona. So far when i played games that had karma put into their gameplay I just tend to pick on what would I do if I were put into the situation the main protagonist is in. Some scenarios lead to bad things happening and some scenarios lead to the good things. It just depends on the situation for me.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I don't mind what side I choose as long as I get the cooler storyline and skills to use! Usually it happens that the evil 'karma' grants a more engaging gameplay with more to do as a result (because let's face it, what can a good guy really do to push the boundaries without breaking the law or pissing off other characters?) so I often end up becoming evil, but it's definitely not a karma preference rather than just wanting more out of the game. Why run around the streets pleasantly avoiding bumping into people when you can be slashing throats and stealing ♥♥♥♥ all over the place?

Back