• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ttar0914

Years
    SORRY BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT ARE TALK ABOUT

Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!
    Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

First of all it's called platinum red so it's a hack version of pokemon fire red, second it's a demake from the original platinum as you can see in the pictures above. The left one is the DS game and the right one is the demake (the 3d has been changed into 2d as gba games don't have 3d), and third, turn off your caps the next time, please. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    Okay then if it will support trading, will we be able to trade between two versions of Platinum Red & Blue? I always like to finish Pokédex you see...

Do you plan to release both Platinum Red and Platinum Blue at the same time or do you plan to first release Platinum Red? Or Platinum Blue?

Will you do the Underground too?

And the last question would be... Will you make the Pokéradar?

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
    Okay then if it will support trading, will we be able to trade between two versions of Platinum Red & Blue? I always like to finish Pokédex you see...

Do you plan to release both Platinum Red and Platinum Blue at the same time or do you plan to first release Platinum Red? Or Platinum Blue?

Will you do the Underground too?

And the last question would be... Will you make the Pokéradar?

1: Yes you can trade between the two, and to get FR/LG/R/S/E pokemon you have to pal park them
    2: Platinum Red first so I can have time to make the Platinum Blue story better. Also it's a good way to bring attention to these hacks.
    3: Yes I will do underground (because why wouldn't I)
    4: Yes I will do Pokéradar (because why wouldn't I)
    :D

GoGoJJTech

Years
    why the ??? form is cut? anyways, nice update gogo!!!!!! loving it!!

The ??? forme is cut to troll your life.
    Also the ??? plate has been renamed to the Enigma Plate. Find it ingame if you want it so bad lol

Years
    Wow man, you're really pro if you're gonna make the Underground and Pal Park. Oh and does the plates mean that Judgment type will vary on the plate that Arceus is holding? I'm supporting this hack and I'm impatiently waiting for the first beta, so I'll have one banner in my signature. Take your time and make it good.

Oh yeah one more question, but I think I know the answer :D. You're going to make 92 TMs, right?
    I think I ran out of questions...

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
    Hey GoGo, I love the progress on this game. Listen, if you want, I can give you the icons I have for the 4th gen Pokémon. The icons, comparing them to red Pokémon Platinum, look exactly the same, animations and everything. Do you want them?

GoGoJJTech

Years
    Wow man, you're really pro if you're gonna make the Underground and Pal Park. Oh and does the plates mean that Judgment type will vary on the plate that Arceus is holding? I'm supporting this hack and I'm impatiently waiting for the first beta, so I'll have one banner in my signature. Take your time and make it good.

Oh yeah one more question, but I think I know the answer :D. You're going to make 92 TMs, right?
    I think I ran out of questions...

The plates do determine Judgment. 92 TMs are already in. They don't load properly yet (but who cares because custom bag)

Hey GoGo, I love the progress on this game. Listen, if you want, I can give you the icons I have for the 4th gen Pokémon. The icons, comparing them to red Pokémon Platinum, look exactly the same, animations and everything. Do you want them?

Yes, PM me a zip or rar with the 4th gen ones. All formes too, so Gastrodon and Shellos, Rotom, etc

FlexxGaming

Pokemon XY PC Edition Developer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2015
    I can only say... fantastic! I've been following this hack for quite a while now(before I registered here) and wow, how much you've progressed.
    Also please continue with implementing the underground, it's amazing!

Kenna18155

Kenna18155
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Dec 1, 2020
    I absolutely love it. It's amazing how detailed this hack is; Underground, PokéRadar, wow. The only suggestion I have is to maybe move the NPC's apart a little bit. Especially in the screenie where you're getting you're Pokémon, they look WAY too close together. I don't really want the Prof sniffing my butt xP

GoGoJJTech

Years
    I absolutely love it. It's amazing how detailed this hack is; Underground, PokéRadar, wow. The only suggestion I have is to maybe move the NPC's apart a little bit. Especially in the screenie where you're getting you're Pokémon, they look WAY too close together. I don't really want the Prof sniffing my butt xP

Well that's just how it works. If they're farther apart they'd be 16 pixels apart (one block of grass)
    It's just a matter of space. Also since the screen is smaller cramming is necessary.

GoGoJJTech

Years
    Thanks to LCCoolJ95 and jbrown12333 we now have correct icon animations. So that incorrect burmy animation you saw and arceus, those are examples :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back