• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2014
    Hello! I am new here, and am looking to hone my team making and battling skills, while hopefully meeting some new friends! I am really looking forward to getting involved in this community, and learning new things about Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hiya, Mystic; welcome to PokéCommunity! Oh, so you're here for competitive battling, are ya? You should definitely check out our Battling & Team Building forum; we've got a ton of competitive players around there, and by hanging, I'm sure you'll be able to improve yourself. How long have you been into this seen? Me, I've been following it for about three years now. I used to be all right at these kind of things, but my skills have rusted a bit over the years, as I haven't been practicing. I'm sure I'll be able to get back on track if I do, though.

Anyway, hope you like it here, and enjoy everything that our forum has to offer! If you ever have any questions to ask, need help getting yourself around, or just want somebody to talk with, feel free to send a message to me, and I'll try my best to get back at you as soon as I can.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2014
    Thank you for the welcome, Endless! I have just started to battle competitively, and I need more experience both making and testing my teams. I will check out that forum, and I hope you regain your skills!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Thank you for the welcome, Endless! I have just started to battle competitively, and I need more experience both making and testing my teams. I will check out that forum, and I hope you regain your skills!

No problemo. I'd say you should start off by sharing whatever team you've been able to put together so far, and people will immediately start giving rating and suggestions on what you could possibly improve. As for everything else, you could take it from there!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi there! Ah, if you're looking to hone your team skills, as said, you can check out the Battling and Team Battling section! And of course, there's also our showdown server where you can meet our battle regulars, who are more than happy to help you out as well - even myself! <33

So, welcome to the forums! We have many, many pokemon boards and topics here too, so, it'll be great if you can check those out too, sometime! They're also great material to learn from, so, there's always that! I'm also learning new things about pokemon here, so, maybe we can meet sometime to talk all about it, hehe. <33

Well, with that, I'll see you soon! Let us know if you ever need anything, yeah? And I hope that you will enjoy your weekend! :3

Years
    Hello there to you too, Mystic! How are you enjoying PC so far?

Given you came here for competitive discussion and tips, do follow the advice of what was mentioned earlier and visit the Battling & Team Building board. There's so many great competitive battlers who hang out over there and may give you the tips you need to be a successful battler, and while you're there do check out the battle server as well. I'm sure you'll love all the battle formats we do over there.

I hope you enjoy everything PC has to offer as a community and you can always contact a staff member if you need assistance but hey never hurts to chat with fellow members as well. Have fun here Mystic and I'll be seeing ya!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2014
    Thank all of you for your warm welcome, i will be sure to check out the battling and team building section, and thanks again for the advice! :)

Back