• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] CLOUD v2.0 [T] [OOC/SU]

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
well the main objective for this is kill some mobs, get your class and take the teleport. I won't tell you where it goes yet.

so you can party up amongst yourselves or I can bring in an NPC to party with you if you too shy to ask any other players :)

ok machomuu lol I'll have a read I'll jump over to my laptop

Last edited:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Erm...
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
took me a long time to get to my laptop (lol i went to work) ACCEPTED MACHOMUU BUDDY!!!!

and you too SkyisUmbreon added you to the list. lol antisocial people work GREAT IN MMOS

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Would it be possible for me to apply for is? It intrigues me and I would very much like to be part of it if you are still accepting applicants

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
no reservations or set spots so sure!!! go nuts!!

in the meantime I'm currently making some NPCs for interaction. if you wanna interact amongst yourselves, use the jp the final watchman posted as an example of what to do.

as for the class kit drops, I've been using final fantasy tactics a2 classes

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Is there like, a list of the classes that I missed or do we just pick any kind of class common in rpgs?

So far I'm thinking it's just common RPG classes because this

as for the class kit drops, I've been using final fantasy tactics a2 classes

is the most she's said about what the classes are. xD
this is the first list I found for that game

would Bravely Default classes work? I mean, it is basically just a spiritual successor to Final Fantasy, lol
if they do, here's an ign list for that

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
And suddenly CLOUD v2.0 is the RP in the spotlight! (in the RPC splash) Yaaaay post a lot IC now to show how cool you are or something :3

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
would Bravely Default classes work? I mean, it is basically just a spiritual successor to Final Fantasy, lol
if they do, here's an ign list for that
I dunno if I'd a say successor, but it's certainly in the same vein (and it's spiritual prequel was an FF spin-off that was a tribute to the original game...though I guess in that sense it is something of a spiritual successor XD). Though, there are some differences between the Ivalice games (FFXII and FFTactics) from the traditional FF games.

...Which is why I'd imagine that it doesn't matter too much. Can't speak for Skymin, but I think that, because there is no set class system, as long as we don't go making up crazy classes it should be fine.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
I dunno if I'd a say successor, but it's certainly in the same vein (and it's spiritual prequel was an FF spin-off that was a tribute to the original game...though I guess in that sense it is something of a spiritual successor XD). Though, there are some differences between the Ivalice games (FFXII and FFTactics) from the traditional FF games.

...Which is why I'd imagine that it doesn't matter too much. Can't speak for Skymin, but I think that, because there is no set class system, as long as we don't go making up crazy classes it should be fine.

well technically just to The 4 Heroes of Light, not the series as a whole

I'm just going to assume that any class is fine so long as it's a legitimate RPG class or is too over-the-top d:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I'm struggling for guilds. Could I be briefed on what guilds are needing a new player? Also is magic possible within the cloud?

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
is the most she's said about what the classes are. xD
this is the first list I found for that game

I can speak for Skymin and confirm that the FF Tactics A2 job list Naku linked (I've quoted it here too for convenience) is in fact the class list for CLOUD. I was talking about this with her last night, the starter kits are the most basic of the jobs as you'll be able to upgrade to differing classes later in the RP.

I'm struggling for guilds. Could I be briefed on what guilds are needing a new player? Also is magic possible within the cloud?

The four guilds within the first post (Daemonhead, Cloud Nine, The Senate and Cushions) are the four biggest guilds within CLOUD that Skymin created. You can be a part of any of these guilds.

On the other hand, some RPers have adopted their own guilds so you could message them about joining their guilds. Otherwise you could create your own guild that your character runs or is a part of.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I can speak for Skymin and confirm that the FF Tactics A2 job list Naku linked (I've quoted it here too for convenience) is in fact the class list for CLOUD. I was talking about this with her last night, the starter kits are the most basic of the jobs as you'll be able to upgrade to differing classes later in the RP.

The four guilds within the first post (Daemonhead, Cloud Nine, The Senate and Cushions) are the four biggest guilds within CLOUD that Skymin created. You can be a part of any of these guilds.

On the other hand, some RPers have adopted their own guilds so you could message them about joining their guilds. Otherwise you could create your own guild that your character runs or is a part of.
what he said.

ive been using the final fantasy tactics a2 class list just because the jobs are usually diverse and gives you a wide range to choose from. after this though, classes are kind of just made. so say if you have a sword and a magic trinket, you might be a magic knight. or maybe it just doesnt have a name, you can make it up or just have a random class haha

same about guilds. theyre not necessary, but they provide an easy source of two people knowing eachother. plus its fun to make things up <3

edit: speaking of which, added your guys' guild to the first page
edit2: speaking of leaders i should also mention that the final watchman is now co-gm! party!!! yay!!! *throws confetti*
edit3: WHO HAS SKYPE HERE??

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I have the skype sometimes. Been unusually busy though.

If anyone wants to pick up a straggler for a joint post

th

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Watchman and I made a skype chat so if you have skype in your PC profile expect requests!

Nakuzami

Years
edit: speaking of which, added your guys' guild to the first page
edit2: speaking of leaders i should also mention that the final watchman is now co-gm! party!!! yay!!! *throws confetti*
edit3: WHO HAS SKYPE HERE??

oh wow how did that happen

and I have Skype. In fact, you have me on Skype, lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
yes and i successfully added you <3 lucky u

i think i mentioned somewhere about npcs for interaction. so who wants NPCs and who wants to just interact with eachother?

Back