• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2014
    Hi everyone, I'm Blu. I came here looking for The Ditto(s) I need to start breeding. Any help with that would be great. But I'm on a mobile so I don't feel like typing much. Hope to get to know the community over the next few weeks. Bye for now.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! There's lots of trade shops here, so feel free to check them out. There's a get together right now, and so many things are happening! Hacking projects to Mario Kart and iSketch! Hopefully you'll support Team Spheal in Survivor Island Challenge! Know how you feel about typing on a phone, it gets tiresome to do so much. Oh well, life is never easy. Welcome again to PC Blu! Feel free to VM/PM me on any questions you have or if you want to chat!

Chiere

Banned
    Years
  • Hey there! Nice to see another mobile user like me! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! I hope you have a great time and meet lots of new friends! If you have any questions, feel free to PM or VM me!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I recommend the Quick Trades section! It's where you can freely ask for pokemon and offer up something in return! I'm sure members here will have the Dittos that you need; just be specific. <33

Mmm, it's wonderful to have you here, and I look forward on seeing what you have in store for us in terms of activity and contributions! Everyone here is different, and I'll be look forward on seeing you around, pal! Make yourself at home. c;

Got any questions? Just ask anyone of us, and we'll help out as soon as possible! And have a great Thursday, friend! o/

Back