• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YO!

Years
    I'm new here and I have to say The community here is very nice so lets have a good time in this community

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Nice to hear that we're having a great first impression! 8D

Welcome to the forums, Hukasi! Yes, feel free to check everything out and make yourself at home! We have a Get Together event going on, so, you can participate in events like iSketch, Mario Kart 8, pokemon battling, and so on, so, you're more than welcome to participate in those. :3

And have fun! See you around! Contact any member of the staff team, like myself, if you ever need anything, and I will even tranverse through dangerous dimensions to help you out! Take care. <33

Years
    Hi there Hukasi! It's really nice to see you.

Like what Dragon mentioned just above, do have fun looking around and see what catches your attention here at the forums. The Get-Together event is currently going on so go check that out if you're interested, but it's all up to you in the end on what you want to explore.

We do hope you have an awesome time here and you can always contact Dragon there or a fellow staff member and they'll be sure to assist you whenever they can. Reading the rules is also recommended but I'm sure you'll learn the ropes of the forums as you continue to stick around. Take care and see ya!

- Hikamaru

Back