• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well, hello there!

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Hello my friends!
    Yeah, my name is Emil, I'm 23yo and I'm from Germany (WC Finale yay ,_, )
    Soooo. Yep, here I am.

I play Pokemon since Gen I and loved all of the games.
    My favourite Pokemon is Emolga and my fav. Comp. Pokemon is Tentacruel :3

Sooo yeah, that's it.
    I'm sure we'll have a good time together.
    Oh, and before I forget... my english isn't that good, so don't be too hard to me.

~so far the POT

Cryosic

The Clear Body Pokemon
    Years
    Hi Potbreak :D Nice to meet ya here :D:D:D:D

I hope you'll have a great time here as I do lol (Even if I'm not really known here or something x0)

Years
    Emolga is like one of the cutest Pikaclones ever, so yeah I think I like you already. But hey, welcome to the forums Emil! How's your day going so far if I say so myself?

I know I'll be supporting the Germans in the World Cup finale, especially after that huge annihilation against Brazil. Don't worry about your English skills, they look pretty fine to me but as we are an English-speaking forum I'm sure you'll learn lots of English words in no-time. I've been into Pokemon for around as long as you have, but it wasn't until I was 11 that I finally played a Pokemon game for myself and I know that I definitely will remain a dedicated Pokemon fan for a long time.

And yeah I know we'll make sure you have a good time here! So if you ever want to chat or need a bit of a helping hand feel free to shoot me a message on my profile or ask any of the staff members. I'll be sure to see you around, Emil!

- Hikamaru

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
    I Actually have a Friend from Germany! (Crazy for Someone from Kentucky right?)lol but welcome Potbreak Send me a message sometime! :)

Mega Venusaur

Muncher
    Years
    Welcome to The PokéCommunity, Emil! It's fantastic to meet you.

Emolga is quite cute, it sometimes annoys me when I'm earlier on in the game, however. Don't worry about your English, you'll be fine!

Good luck in the World Cup! ;)

Enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to send any of us a message asking for help! We're here to help you and be your friend.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    A German? Never thought I get to say hi to one. Thank goodness you like soccer! You don't need to worry cause I'm rooting for Germany to win the world cup today! I don't care if Argentina are my latin brothers, cause Germany will kick their asses with Muller in play! Go Germany!

Emolga is so cute! I love Emolga cause ground types can't beat it and electricity can't either. Emolga rules! A cute and naughty little thing! Volt Switch people! Welcome to PC Emil and may Germany kick out Argentina from winning! Call for the massacre!

Back