• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, This is Fokko

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Hello, my name is Fokko and I just barely join this PokeCommunity. I have join here to this website to eventually trade and open up my own shop here in the Poke Community. I want to collect all pokemon in the game. I am also a huge fan of Fennekin. As shown in my avatar and signature.

Also I want people to request me as a friend on my profile so i can know what to do on this website. Thank you people!!!!

FOKKO WAS HERE

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiii Fokko! Welcome to the forums this afternoon! C:

Aye, if you wanna open up a Trade Shop, you can do so anytime on the Trade Corner board, and I wish you luck on it's success! And yup, you can also check out the Quick Trade board on here if you want to, it's another great place to get some trades in too.

I agree, Fennekin is really adorable, btw! A friend of mine really loves them as well, so, hopefully you can meet her sometime! Mmm, but yeah, have a wonderous stay, and if there's any problems, you can contact me, as I can also answer any question I can about PC! Great day to you. <33

Years
    Why hello there Fokko, welcome to the forums! Love the username btw. It definitely shows an obvious sign of being a Fennekin fan since Fokko is its Japanese name.

I do like Fennekin, it's pretty cute but as far as my true fave Kalos starter goes I'm more of a Froakie person. Fennekin is still pretty nice, even if its evos get a bit of criticism. Like what Dragon said, Trade Corner looks likely to be the perfect section for you. It's got everything you need to get whatever Pokemon you are seeking, such as the various trade shops and Quick Trade threads. The regulars over there are always happy to assist you because there's lots of skilled traders among them.

I hope you have an awesome time here Fokko, and if you ever want a friend or just want to chat or get a helping hand I'm always happy to take you around the forums! Have fun and good luck with all your trading plans.

- Hikamaru

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014

Aye, if you wanna open up a Trade Shop, you can do so anytime on the Trade Corner board, and I wish you luck on it's success! And yup, you can also check out the Quick Trade board on here if you want to, it's another great place to get some trades in too.

I agree, Fennekin is really adorable, btw! A friend of mine really loves them as well, so, hopefully you can meet her sometime! Mmm, but yeah, have a wonderous stay, and if there's any problems, you can contact me, as I can also answer any question I can about PC! Great day to you. <33

Please add me as a friend!!! I love to meet her but first need to fix up my trade shop

Why hello there Fokko, welcome to the forums! Love the username btw. It definitely shows an obvious sign of being a Fennekin fan since Fokko is its Japanese name.

I do like Fennekin, it's pretty cute but as far as my true fave Kalos starter goes I'm more of a Froakie person. Fennekin is still pretty nice, even if its evos get a bit of criticism. Like what Dragon said, Trade Corner looks likely to be the perfect section for you. It's got everything you need to get whatever Pokemon you are seeking, such as the various trade shops and Quick Trade threads. The regulars over there are always happy to assist you because there's lots of skilled traders among them.

I hope you have an awesome time here Fokko, and if you ever want a friend or just want to chat or get a helping hand I'm always happy to take you around the forums! Have fun and good luck with all your trading plans.

- Hikamaru

Please add me as a friend. And yes love the name of Fennekin in Japanese!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014

hello i just put a thread of my shop. Can you open or actiivate it for me

Back