• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There!I'M NEW HERE!

Years
    I happen to like Dawn and Serena too, they are so cute! But hey, welcome to PC Serena!

Not often I run into a Pakistani member here given Pokemon's not popular in that region so you might be the first one from that area I've seen come here. So, aside from Dawn and Serena what else do you like about Pokemon? Maybe what your fave Pokemon is, or your fave Pokemon game, maybe even other things you are interested in? It never hurts to get to know fellow members by asking some questions.

I do hope you have fun exploring the forums and see what sections interest you the most, we have like something for everyone so I'm sure there's somewhere you want to hang out. If you ever need a helping hand you can always ask our friendly staff team with the bolded usernames, who aren't too hard to spot. I'm always open for a message as well if you want to chat or make a new friend!

So, have fun and I'll see you around, yeah?

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Serena is adorableeee~ She's one of my favourite characters now. owo <33

But hey! Welcome! :D I guess that means that you're into the pokemon anime, right? I'm a watcher of it too; the X&Y series is looking to be very promising so far, and I can't wait to see what happens, y'know? We have a board that's for the Pokemon Anime section, so, you can check that out if you want. C:

But yeah, any board for that matter is there for you to explore too, and I hope you will enjoy yourself! Cheers, and hope we'll chat again. <33

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2015
    I'm also a fan of Serena and especially Dawn. And also welcome to the Pokecommunity. Hope you enjoy it here.

Serena123

I am a big fan SERENA and Dawn!
    Years
    I happen to like Dawn and Serena too, they are so cute! But hey, welcome to PC Serena!

Not often I run into a Pakistani member here given Pokemon's not popular in that region so you might be the first one from that area I've seen come here. So, aside from Dawn and Serena what else do you like about Pokemon? Maybe what your fave Pokemon is, or your fave Pokemon game, maybe even other things you are interested in? It never hurts to get to know fellow members by asking some questions.

I do hope you have fun exploring the forums and see what sections interest you the most, we have like something for everyone so I'm sure there's somewhere you want to hang out. If you ever need a helping hand you can always ask our friendly staff team with the bolded usernames, who aren't too hard to spot. I'm always open for a message as well if you want to chat or make a new friend!

So, have fun and I'll see you around, yeah?

- Hikamaru

Hello There,Thanks alot for all that you have written,it means alot to me:D I will definitely look forward to ask for any help from you if i have to overcome any obstacles.Well my fav Pokemons are FENNIKEN,DEDDENE,PIKACHU,BUNEARY and PACHIRISU.And really am i the first one from Pakistan to be here woah thats shocking for me:t023: By the way who's your fav Pokemons?

I'm also a fan of Serena and especially Dawn. And also welcome to the Pokecommunity. Hope you enjoy it here.

Why thank you so much pal :)

Serena is adorableeee~ She's one of my favourite characters now. owo <33

But hey! Welcome! :D I guess that means that you're into the pokemon anime, right? I'm a watcher of it too; the X&Y series is looking to be very promising so far, and I can't wait to see what happens, y'know? We have a board that's for the Pokemon Anime section, so, you can check that out if you want. C:

But yeah, any board for that matter is there for you to explore too, and I hope you will enjoy yourself! Cheers, and hope we'll chat again. <33

Hello There.I'm glad to hear that you also like Serena,That's cool!Oh yeah i love to watch ANIME and espacially XY Series{:3}

Years
    Hi there ! Welcome to PC. I hope you enjoy it here :) Plus i agree that Serena is such an adorable character.

Years
    Aw, no love for May or even Misty? D:

Haha, that's okay. Serena is pretty awesome too. Dawn is... okay in my opinion haha. Anyway, welcome to the forum! As you can see, it's a pretty big place but don't let that intimidate you. It's really easy to navigate, and there are a ton of cool sections for you to check out here n_n

Enjoy the forum!

Back