• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! Mousse is here

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    Hello~ I go by Mousse (of the chocolate variety)! My favorite things are eating and admiring food, cute anime, dogs, the internet in general and Pokemon of course! I hope to make many friends here♥

Years
    Hello welcome to PC. I hope you have fun and enjoy it here. It seems like we have a few things in common.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Chocolate Mousse! omg I am a huge fan of chocolate mousse cake. It is like...my guilty pleasure.

Hello! Mousse is here

Yay for cute anime and dogs! I actually have two dogs myself. A 6 year old cocker spaniel and an 8 month old chihuahua. The 8 month old is currently trying to tell me to get off so I can go to bed. lol.

You'll love PC, actually. You came at a right time and you came at the right place. It's a great place to talk about anything and everything, even Pokemon obviously! Whether you are a fan of the classics, or the new generations, we have a section for each and every generation. :) Aside from that, we have awesome staffers who will assist you in every step of the way. Should you need any help, you can always contact one of us! Have fun around PC, and see ya around :D

Years
    Chocolate mousse sure is tasty. And welcome to PC, Mousse!

I happen to like the internet and Pokemon as well, and pretty much anything cute in general. As Cadance said herself, you'll definitely enjoy PC and its plethora of Pokemon discussions from the old days all the way up to now. The staff members are also really helpful and they are sure to be there every step of the way to assist you should you have any questions, concerns or suggestions. The people outside of the staff team are just as cool so don't hesitate to chat with them too!

And don't worry, it's pretty easy to make friends here because our diversity means there might be someone who shares your interests. Have fun exploring and I'll be sure to catch you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

Back