• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! I'm Red Texchio!

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2014
    Hi everybody! I'm Red Texchio i'm 23 and i'm a passionate fan of Pokemon since the first generation:).
    Truly i didn't play much to 3rd 4th 5th generations,but now i have started again the 6th:).
    Im Italian and i live in Manchester, i subscribed here because i want to learn english and i want enjoy with our Pokemon community:).

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Glad you got back into pokemon! Welcome to PC Red Texchio! It's kinda sad you didn't play much of those generations... They had so many awesome pokemon! Being that my favorite generation is Sinnoh, that really brings in the blues but at least you're giving Kalos a shot! Good luck, and if you ever get stumped, visit the X and Y forums because people there would be glad to help you out! Feel free to VM/PM me if you're bored and may life treat you well in Italy!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've been a fan since generation one, too! Say, which game did you get? Personally, I wound up receiving Pokémon Blue; dad gave it to me as a Christmas gift. Game was very addicting for me, and would find myself playing almost every single day, whether if I had school or not. Sometimes, I'd even skip homework just so I could play.

Gen six is a great time to jump back. Which version are you getting--Pokémon X, or Pokémon Y? I got latter, since Yvetal was exclusive to it, which I'm a bigger fan of. I quite like these games, generally; their plot might not be that long in comparison to others, but they do make up for it feature-wise, with two of my most favorites being Pokémon-Amie and mega-evolution.

Anyhow, I hope you like it here! If you ever have any question regarding PC, feel free to drop me a message; I'll be happy to assist.

Years
    Hey there Red! Nice to see more older Pokemon fans around.

I've been into Pokemon since the 1st Gen days, although that was not when I started playing the games. I didn't play any Pokemon games until Ruby & Sapphire, which I ended up getting alongside a GBA SP for my 11th birthday and that's how my love for Pokemon really stuck. Now I'm so happy to see those games finally getting the remake they deserve, meaning Hoenn fans are now back in the spotlight. I'm sure you'll enjoy X & Y, they were pretty cool games in my opinion!

And I think your English is good, and I'm sure you'll learn even more new English words as you continue to hang around PC. I'm always open for a visitor message if you are interested, it never hurts to have a little chit-chat every now and then. Have fun and see you around Red!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2014
    hey red I guess we have something in common I never really played genrations 1-3 but I found a way now I'm up to 6 all thnx to my big bro

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2014
    I've been a fan since generation one, too! Say, which game did you get?

Gen six is a great time to jump back. Which version are you getting--Pokémon X, or Pokémon Y?

For the first generation i get Pokemon Blue(my favourite version) and now i choose X, finally a true version!
    Thanks everybody for your answers, very friendly!

Years
    Hi there i'm italian too! Nice to meet you :) welcome to the PC! :)
    If u need any help i will certainly give it to you!
    I'm planning to go abroad in the future! Manchester is a verynice city! What do you do there? Do you work?

Back