• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody

Years
    Hello there Archer! Nice to meet you here, and don't worry about your English. I'm sure you'll be able to improve it as you keep posting around since PC is an English-speaking forum.

I got into Pokemon around the same age you did, but it wasn't the games I started out with but the anime. I have played at least one main series game from every generation starting from 3rd Gen, and I know that the upcoming Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire are next on my list. So, what's your fave Pokemon? Or what about which Pokemon game you like the best?

I'm pretty sure that no matter which type of Pokemon fan you there there's sure to be a section you'll love, whether it'd be the games, anime, maybe even something that isn't even Pokemon. Enjoy your time here and if you need help you can always ask a staff member for help. I'll see ya around, okay? Cheers!

- Hikamaru

Years
    Don't worry about the English. =) You're not hard to understand at all. Welcome to PokeCommunity!

Aaaawe I loved the anime, especially as a kid. But the games are totally wonderful so if you're into those then you'll have plenty to discuss here. We have sections for all the generations and even other fun things like clubs and roleplays. Get involved and have a fantastic time! If you'd like to chat you're more than welcome to shoot me a message. Cheers. <3

Back