• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys!

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2014
    Hello everyone!
    My name is Krzysiek and I'm 27. It's my first time on pokemon forum. I started playing Pokemon X two months ago and now i just can't do anything else >.<.

I hope I can learn a lot more about this amazing game from you guys!

Years
    I gotta say, I love your name there Krzysiek. Is it from any specific country or anything? But aside from that, it's nice to see you here with us at PC today!

So, how's everything going with X? Kalos is a pretty cool region with all those beautiful locations and all rendered in glorious 3D, with lots of different Pokemon found around the region. I also apparently saw you posting in the Friend Code Thread in the X & Y board so I'm sure you can get some people to add for the Friend Safari feature soon, and also find out what your own one has. You may get something meh but you could also get something really awesome in there.

And don't worry if you're new to Pokemon forums in general, PC is a nice one to start with given how active and connected everyone here is. I do hope you can stick around as an active member because well, we'd be all sad if you disappeared so suddenly but I'm sure that won't happen, yeah? Well, I guess I'll leave it here, but yeah have a fun time here Krzysiek! See you around.

- Hikamaru

Years
    Heya Krzysiek, welcome to PC. n~n

Niiice, I was so addicted to X/Y for the longest time lol. Need to get back into it again and start breeding more Pokemon! Since I've finished the national dex I don't have as much left to do, though it's very satisfying knowing you own most of the available Pokemon. :)

And no worries on this being your first forum, you're always encouraged to ask a staff member if there is anything you need along the way. Have a lovely time and hope you enjoy your stay!

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2014
    I gotta say, I love your name there Krzysiek. Is it from any specific country or anything?

Actually I am from Poland and it's fairy common name here. Glad you like it :)

And yes I am planning on being an active member, especially since this place looks really nice. Thank you and Sheep for the warm welcome!

Back