• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys!

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2014
    Greetings.

My real name is Alvin, and I am as may people here a huge pokemon fan. I've played every generation since Gen 3, and I really enjoy the anime even though i rarely watch anymore.

I was hoping to meet some new awesome people (friend safari anyone?) and see what you guys are talking about in the community!

Hope to see you around!
    / Alvin

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Greetings.

My real name is Alvin, and I am as may people here a huge pokemon fan. I've played every generation since Gen 3, and I really enjoy the anime even though i rarely watch anymore.

I was hoping to meet some new awesome people (friend safari anyone?) and see what you guys are talking about in the community!

Hope to see you around!
    / Alvin

Hey there Alvin! Welcome to PC :pink_smile:
    I'm sure you'll meet many Pokemon fans here, and of course, exchange FCs for Friend Safaris as well!
    I've been around for a while and the people here are really nice, so enjoy your time here, and see you around the forums :pink_wink:

Years
    If you'd like some safaris I recommend the Pokemon X & Y board - it has a great thread at the top dedicated to sharing your friend code to get safaris. Good luck! And of course, welcome, Alvin.

Hope you'll enjoy digging around and posting given how much there is to do here. n_n; I'm happy to help if you're lost along the way so send me a message if you'd like, yes? Don't forget to stick around as well, things are always changing on PC. [:

See you! ♥

Years
    Hi there to you too Alvin! Never hurts to have more new faces around here.

I've played every generation since 3rd Gen as well, so yeah something I have in common with you here. And I do like the anime myself as well, even though I haven't been paying many attention to it lately despite the XY episodes finally making their debut over where I am. Maybe they are just shown too early for me which could be why I'm missing it.

Sheep recommended the X & Y board if you are interested in sharing your Friend Code in a bid to find out your Friend Safari contents, and add other safaris along the way. And don't worry, everyone here is nice as smiles so I'm sure you can fit in with everyone here. Have fun and I'll be seeing you around!

- Hikamaru

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
    Greetings.

Hope to see you around!
    / Alvin

Welcome Alvin :) I hope you enjoy your stay here at our little slice of the internet and if you need any help just ask around and I am sure you'll get it! :)

Back