• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone, I'm Zo'kal ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Hey there pokemon community. Its great to be here, i've been searching for a forum to join for a while. A little about myself, I have been playing pokemon ever since i was 5 but never thought about going competitive until x and y were released. I am interested in breeding pokemon but have yet to start...

oh and a small thing that i do when im not playing pokemon is parkour and freerunning.

oh and one last thing

i swear..

togekiss rules all!

^_^

Years
    Heeeeey Zo'kal, welcome to PC! <3 Togekiss is cute. Really glad it's part fairy, really does suit it.

So you're a competitive battler? Nicenice, we have an amazing battling area here where you can get your teams rated and practice battles with other members. I'm into battling through Pokemon Showdown myself; my Wi-Fi teams aren't quite finished though. n~n;

See you around and have a fantastic time. If you need anything don't be afraid to ask.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hi zo'kal, and welcome to PC! It's a great thing that you've found and joined our community. You can now confidently say that your search has come to an end (though if you wish to further explore, go right ahead)! Your time spent here will never be one of regret - that much can be said.

If you love battling competitively, you should definitely check out our Battling & Team Building section where you can, as the name depicts, find members to have battles and get help with team building as well as other things. xD If you're interested, come drop by our Battle Server where you can actually battle with other like-minded members as well as chat with them and get to know them better.

We hope you'll have an amazing time here! Feel free to approach any staff member such as our lovely Sheep above or any of the regulars for anything at all. See you around! n_n

Years
    Hello there to you Zo'kal! And love that Kirito avatar of yours, I take it you're a Sword Art Online fan if that's anything to go by?

If you're interested in learning about competitive battling, the others have got that covered and given how skilled our battling community is, you'll be sure to get the help you need in terms of improving your team and also do check out our battle server whenever you can. It may get crazy at times but you'll love it.

Well, we hope you can stay here with us and enjoy what we have on offer. You can always contact any staff members with the bolded names if you need any assistance! And if you ever need a new friend, I'm always open for you anytime!

- Hikamaru

Back