• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New user Atomic

Years
    Hai im AtomicTofu and i'm interested in ROM hacking but i was never sure where to get help but i found this place soooo ya :P

Years
    Well if you're into ROM hacks you found a great place indeed! In fact, we have so many others who join to either make hacks or download them, and some may never always stay there but well, everyone changes.

You should definitely get down the ROM Hacking board and its many little boards that target all the different aspects such as tools, showcasing your hacks, you name it! The resident mods (Christos, karatekid552 and DrFuji) are always on hand should you need their assistance, but I'm sure you can become a great hacker with all the right skills. There are other places you can check out if you need a break from the hacks, since PC is so diverse.

Make your time here a great one, and if you ever get lost you can always ask around for any help. Our friendly members here won't bite you, and reading the rules is recommended so do read them when you can. I'll see ya around Atomic, cheers!

- Hikamaru

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    [color=ff0ff]Hello, Atomic !! Welcome to the WonderLand of PC.. You went into the right place cause hacking is the most interesting part at here..this forum is really good cause its provide tools and tutorial for you. You should visit the Beginner's Lounge if you need any help in starting your new hack. But don't just stuck in that hacking thread cause you gonna miss all the fun..
    If you need help or don't know where to start, just contact the moderater around here..if you wanna chat, just send me a VM..
    See you around!!~[/color]

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    Hello Atomic! I guess you got all the need information from the other members. But I can still welcome you though.. Welcome to PC! Yes, yes, hacking is indeed popular around here. I'm a hacker as well, if you need anything, feel free to ask me too. I don't mind answering some of your questions. Have a great time! ^^

Zolt

Pokemon Hacker and Master
    Years
    Hey we just became friends! lol Welcome to PC bud! I hope you find everything your looking for in the Hacking section of the Pokecommunity!

Back