• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Magma's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

dad

big poppa
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    The biggest thing is, how much would it suck if you got randomly destroyed night 0 before even starting the game haha. The inspecting makes it so there's still something to talk about the next day. Up to your discretion though.

you make a good point there bahah. in that case nk on night 0 sounds fine. i'll send that in the role pms later on today.
    also if anyone would like to be replacement/ an observer let me know! there are currently no replacements womp.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    edit: pfft, just noticed the cap. I guess I can be a reserve/replacement!

Last edited:

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    Game Start - Night 0
    Welcome to Team Magma's Revenge Mafia! By now you should have received a PM with all of the details you need for your role. Considering this is Night 0, there will be NO kills. However, if you have an action other than a killing action you may use it tonight. Night will in at 9 PM EST tomorrow and may be extended due to the holiday. No posting here until Night 0 is over.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    Day One
    Alrighty, it's finally Day One! Everyone may post for the next 48 hours and if a verdict is reached by the end of "day" someone will be lynched. There are a few things that have been updated on the main post that I should point out:
    - Voting is now Plurality, check the first post about the conditions.
    - Voting will now take place on this thread instead of a separate thread.
    - A countdown timer has been added for the convenience of the players. When the timer reaches 00:00 the phase we are currently in is over.
    - Enjoy​

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Ah, round one, where you get to vote off someone blindly and hope for the best, or don't vote at all.

I mean, I could put together some conjecture. Catbug is a rather suspicious character, so maybe Sonata is the evil mastermind? And Ringabel has a lot of odd amnesia and timeline stuff going on for him, so maybe Héroe is our Dark Knight in disguise? Hmm. . . .

Anyways, I never like voting in round one of mafia if I can avoid it, so I think I'm going to wait until round two to make a solid decision.

VOTE // No Lynch

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    In all the past games I've played, Day 1 isn't really a big day for anything, haha. I say not to vote as well, since the lack of kills/night action reports (well, you could use an NA, but since kills are prohibited I don't really see reason to, unless you are the detective of course lol). For the time being, I'll...

VOTE// No Lynch

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Since I know I am the killer, and I want the good guys to win, I vote to lynch myself.

loljk.

VOTE// No Lynch

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • yeah, there's nothing you can do on day one, especially with no kills. ALSO if anyone has gotten any valuable information I would recommend outing it now considering we've got a doctor. but alas I have none so.

vote// no lynch

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
  • Originally, I was just going to do the easy job of having everyone PM me their rules but apparently the rules prevent that (damnit). That means we're restricted to just posting here what we all are. Is there anyone straight up against forcing everyone to tell everyone what they are? I mean, you shouldn't have to worry about it if you're not mafia and if you're someone important, we can just protect you.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Only works if everyone agrees. If even one person doesn't want it, the plan kinda fails. People can also lie. I can say I am the doctor, but be mafia. And when everyone reveals at the same time, it's hard to check for the invest.

Also, I

vote// No Lynch

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I always hate day 1. Either everyone goes batshit and tries to kill someone randomly just because they don't want to lose or it's a nice and quiet and not too intense.

vote// No Lynch

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Pretty much been offline lately. Don't know how far I'll get.

vote // no lynch

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Yes, I see. We don't know anything yet. Still, daytime the only time the townsfolk has really anything to say. So I'm still considering random voting. But if everyone doesn't want to lynch anybody...

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • Yes, I see. We don't know anything yet. Still, daytime the only time the townsfolk has really anything to say. So I'm still considering random voting. But if everyone doesn't want to lynch anybody...
    why are you considering random voting?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Yes, I see. We don't know anything yet. Still, daytime the only time the townsfolk has really anything to say. So I'm still considering random voting. But if everyone doesn't want to lynch anybody...

There are two possibilities.

We kill a trainer randomly
    We kill a magma member randomly
    We don't kill at all.

The results are gonna be
    -1 trainer at day, -1 trainer at night
    -1 member at day, -1 trainer at night

The chances of this happening
    9/12
    3/12

So, if we'd lynch randomly, we'd have a 3 in 4 chance we'd kill a good guy. That's a 3/4 chance of starting with a handicap.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • For the sake of voting just to vote, narrowing down your suspects before you even really start, or getting a double kill if you're part of the mafia.
    don't worry mate I've played mafia before. I understand the technical reasons why someone might do that but I want to hear his specific reasons. it's kind of scummy to be the only one considering a random lynch when everyone else seems fine with none. if anything, we might want to put a pressure vote on someone who hasn't spoken yet but it's day 1 so even that's a bit silly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back