• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo, alle zusammen!

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    Hi from Germany!

I'm a huge Pokémon fan (surprise, surprise xD) and I'm here in order to find out more about the various Pokémon mangas. Unfortunately, only the first three volumes, the Black & White and XY chapter of Pokémon Special have been released in Germany as well as the first three Magical Journey volumes. Because of that I bought most of the Pokémon mangas that Viz has published so far.

I'm looking forward to having interesting discussions about all the Pokémon mangas and other Pokémon related topics :)

Years
  • Hi there!
    While I can't say I know too much about the Mangas (I'm more of a cards and video game player), I know that you'll definitely find many awesome people here to discuss those things. This forum is dedicated to all things Pokemon and I hope you have an amazing time! :)

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey Ban_Mido, welcome to PC! A couple of my friends are actually travelling to Germany in a couple days and I'm super jealous because it looks like a beautiful country. Hopefully I'll be able to make the trek there sometime in the near future. I haven't read the manga myself, but you can discuss it over in Pokemon General!

Hope you enjoy the forum! If you ever want to chat, feel free to drop by my profile (: See you around!

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Hello there, fellow Pokémon fan! Welcome to the forums. It's interesting to hear about people liking Pokémon Adventure. Please do discuss the manga to your heart's content, and if you do happen to obtain older volumes of the manga,I'd recommend looking at the Gold-Silver-Crystal era. Silver and that stuff with Mask Of Ice was quite the interesting read for a Pokémon story, I found.

Years
  • Hello, fellow German ;> (don't be fooled by my current location saying Italy haha)

I personally haven't read a lot of the manga (though it seems pretty cool) but I'm sure you'll find other fans of it on here! Just look around the forum little and I'm sure you'll find a lot of interesting discussions to join :>

And I'm always happy to chat, so if you feel like it just drop me a message! ;D

Huseyin

Not positive, not negative
    Years
  • Welcome to the PC ban-mido! It's nice too meet you! If you want to chat about manga you can check out the anime&manga section! If you have any questions or just want to chat you can Always VM me!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! I happen to have taken German lessons for a couple of years, I still don't know much of it though. Anyway, if you'd like you can check out the Pokémon General board and the Anime & Manga board if you like reading manga. =3

Hope you have a great time, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    Thx to everyone :)
    Hello there, fellow Pokémon fan! Welcome to the forums. It's interesting to hear about people liking Pokémon Adventure. Please do discuss the manga to your heart's content, and if you do happen to obtain older volumes of the manga,I'd recommend looking at the Gold-Silver-Crystal era. Silver and that stuff with Mask Of Ice was quite the interesting read for a Pokémon story, I found.
    I already bought the VIZ box sets but I didn't read them so far. Until now I only read the German volumes of Pokémon Special and some of the other mangas but I'll read the whole PokéSpe manga from beginning to end in chronological order ASAP^^
    Hey there and welcome to PC! really nice to meet you!

Germany is amazing. I would love to visit it somday. I never had the chance to read any Manga, I would love it though. Sucks that they only pubished 3 volumes, hope you can read them all soon! by the way, which is your favorite reigion?

If you need help with anything here, feel fre to ask. I wish you luck, and aI hope you stay around! :)
    My favorite regions are Sinnoh, Johto (since HGSS) and Kalos.

Years
  • I never read the manga past the R/B saga with Red.. missing out on a lot, huh? People tell me it's pretty awesome and I keep wanting to continue but then I get distracted haha shame on me. ;_; It's great having more Pokemanga enthusiasts around here, though - looking forward to you discussing it in the Pokemon General board.

Welcome and have an amazing time!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Howdy! Welcome! Glad that you're also a very big pokemon fan, and you know, we chat about the manga and the different games here on PC, so you'll be able to jump in to discuss the topics of any sort, any time that you'd like! And yeah, we do hope that we can learn more about you personally too. Most importantly, have fun, and I hope you and I will be really great friends! We're glad you can join us~ <33

Back