• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys!!

Years
    Hey, I'm PokemonAce123

I love playing pokemon games and hacks (especially ones like Light Platinum, Glazed, and Liquid Crystal which are a few of my favorites). I plan on making my own hack, and we'll see how it turns out :)

The very first hack I've ever played was Shinygold, which was great for its time, especially cause it was before HGSS, I was obsessed with it.

Well, that's all I have to say for now (cause I love hacks).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask

Peace :mudkip;):

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
    You came to the right place for Pokemon Hacks. I haven't personally checked any of them out, but there are always hundreds of people viewing those topics at any given point. Definitely one of the more popular boards here.

Anyways, welcome to PC. Hope you enjoy yourself here :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Good day! I hope that you're having fun here so far! Personally I love playing the hacks too, in which right now I'm working on playing a ROM Hack that one of the ROM Hack moderators have created, and I can honestly say that it's pretty good so far! Check it out when you have the time! But yeah, feel free to see the other hacks anytime here on PC too, and I hope we can learn more about you~

Have a wonderful time, and I'm always here if you need any assistance! The members here are pretty nice and ongoing, so there's no doubt that you'll make some wonderful friends here. The more the merrier I'd say! In fact, I'd love to become friends with you! Mmm, until then, have a grand tiiime. <33

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey Ace! Welcome to PC :D I've heard heaps about Shiny Gold but I've never actually played it before :O I loved the original GSC games but I didn't even know hacks where a thing before HGSS came out, and after HGSS came out that was all I needed to relive Johto ;)

I'm sure you'll fit right in with the ROM hacking and general forum community! If you ever need any help or just want to chat, feel free to shoot me a message. See you around!

Back