• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    Obviously I'm new to the forums, eheh.
    I don't really do forums a lot, so i'm not really sure what to say about myself.
    If you want to know anything, just feel free to ask I guess (:
    A bit about myself I guess...?
    -I enjoy playing ROM hacks
    -I want to learn how to make them. (I run a mac, so I haven't found a lot of stuff about how to make them w/ it, so...)
    -I play a lot of Video Games, not just Pokémon
    -I suck at competitive battles because I never focus on EV's or IV's or anything of that nature. I just sort of play the game, and make emotional bonds with the little pixels. Eheheh. Not that I care of course. I love it. But it still hinders abilities for competitive battles <_<;;

Anyway, that is me. Nice to meat you all :) If you have any questions, suggestions, or accusations, feel free to say them C:
    (please don't actually accuse me of anything ;-; I just said that to make it flow)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Haha I like that welcome post :]
    So hey welcome to the forums shadowpekt!
    You gave a good amount of stuff rom hacking is definitely something interesting on the forums and you've come to the right place to learn! There's a bunch of resources and people that can help you so I think you will enjoy it there! Haha I'm pretty terrible competitively too but it's still fun to try! Even if I always get crushed haha.
    Anyways I guess I have just one question do u have a nickname that you'd like people to call u? It may be easier than shadowpelt haha. So once again welcome and if you have any questions feel free to VM me or if you just wanna chat you can do the same :]

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    Hi there! Welcome~ I can relate to getting emotional over them tiny pixels. </3 Please make sure you check out the ROM Hacks on here, though! And enjoy postin' 'round the place.

Back