• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
    Hello everyone, i'm makaydo 24 from France, I created this accout long ago without really remembering why but coming across it I decided it was worth hanging out here a little!

I'm a pokefan since the first games, bought at least one of the 2 main pokemon games (except, ORAS cause I wasn't in my home country when I could purchase it, btu i'll do it very soon) and about 4 years ago I picked about strategy and I sometimes play on smogon
    If I had to pick a favorite pkmn it would be Arcanine because he looks awesome :3
    Otherwise I play a lot of video games, and i'm currently an intern in a small video game firm in france

Nice to meet you all !

Years
    Welcome! I'm actually trying to learn to speak French! I don't know exactly why I felt the need to say that, but it seemed relevant! Anyways, glad to see another Pokemon veteran! I hope you'll enjoy becoming more involved! And Arcanine is one of my favorite fire types btw! Nice choice!

Years
    Hello to you too Makaydo, and hope all's going well for you.

So, it appears you have played almost every single main Pokemon game? Any particular game or generation you liked the best? Interesting to see you are a competitive player as well, since you should definitely look around our Battling & Team Building section for all your competitive needs. Video Games is also worth checking out for a keen gamer such as yourself.

Hope that's all covered, and do enjoy your time with us here!

Welcome to PC! You seem like quite the big Pokefan.. plus you have good taste, I looove Arcanine. One of my favorite Kanto mons. Welcome welcome, Makaydo, good to have you. ♥

Yeah, do buy OR/AS soon, I'm very biased since I love Hoenn but I found the games to be really good. Hope you'll consider stopping by our OR&AS forum to discuss it when you're able too, right? That aside enjoy your time on PokeCommunity and do ask if you need help. [:

Years
    About my favorite gen, if I think about the pokemons I think it's the 4th. But for the games, it's probably Silver/gold and Ruby/Saphir. But seems i'm playing for a long time my mindset evolved a lot, like since I started strategy I can no longer play without taking care of EV and natures :p

I play all kind of videogames : sport, moba, flash games, rpg... depends on the mood. For exemple i'm enjoying Faster Than Light a lot currently.

Thanks for the kind welcome :)

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
    Years
    Well, hello Totodile or Makaydo!

Welcome to PC! This food (or forum) has many ingerdients including vegetables, fruits, and herbs! If you need friends I am here!

Again, welcome!

Back