• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From the temperate rainforest of Washington...

Noxyoursox

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Hallo everyone! Not a new trainer (been playing for about 14 years) but new to the forum. I stumbled on this while looking up information on creating pokemon ROM hacks, seems like there is a lot of useful stuff here! :) Looking forward to meeting people and talking pokemon. ^^

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC Noxyoursox, you will find alot of useful info on ROM hacking and such here, it's not that hard to find what you need pokemon related on here but if you need any help feel free to ask away.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Wow youve been playing alot longer than me haha!
    Anyways welcome to the forums Noxyoursox!
    Theres alot of info in the rom hacking section and if your looking to create one then the resources threads are a big help and you can always ask for help if you get stuck haha.
    and im guessing your fav pokemon is ninetales? haha i love ninetales its so cute!
    But anyways welcome again haha and if you have any questions or wanna chat feel free to vm me :D

Yep indeed, we have a lot of great hacking tools here. Plus PC is awesome for pretty much anything else since we're so active. Welcome aboard Tedri, awesome choice for an avatar. c'; As a long-time Pokemon fan myself (since 1999 and I can still remember my obsessed days as a kid!) I'm especially happy having you aboard - enjoy your time and stick around.

Back