• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I've come back!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello, everyone, I've come back, after being gone for a while and not logging on, and using my account that much. I doubt that anyone here will remember me, I only just joined like last December, and hadn't really gotten a chance to log on and use my account that much.

I still have a few questions, though. Sorry if this is the wrong place for these questions, but these forums are just kind of hard to navigate through. Which brings me to my first question:

1. Would there be someone here who be so kind enough as to mentor me through the forums? Just to make it easier for me to navigate through this site?

Here's my second question:

2. I was wondering if anyone could try to teach me in Pokemon Generation 4 (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum mainly) how to hack to make online features (mainly trading, and battling) possible once more. I really miss using the online features, especially in Pearl, and Platinum, (I don't have Diamond). If anyone knows how and if it's possible, then please let me know.

Finally, I have 2 spare Event Dragonite codes for OmegaRuby / AlphaSapphire from GameStop, if anyone ever wants or needs one.

I hope that I'll still be welcomed back here! :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Hello, everyone, I've come back, after being gone for a while and not logging on, and using my account that much. I doubt that anyone here will remember me, I only just joined like last December, and hadn't really gotten a chance to log on and use my account that much.

I still have a few questions, though. Sorry if this is the wrong place for these questions, but these forums are just kind of hard to navigate through. Which brings me to my first question:

1. Would there be someone here who be so kind enough as to mentor me through the forums? Just to make it easier for me to navigate through this site?

Here's my second question:

2. I was wondering if anyone could try to teach me in Pokemon Generation 4 (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum mainly) how to hack to make online features (mainly trading, and battling) possible once more. I really miss using the online features, especially in Pearl, and Platinum, (I don't have Diamond). If anyone knows how and if it's possible, then please let me know.

Finally, I have 2 spare Event Dragonite codes for OmegaRuby / AlphaSapphire from GameStop, if anyone ever wants or needs one.

I hope that I'll still be welcomed back here! :)

Hello and welcome back, as for your questions:
    1. Here's a link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=341900
    2. There is a rom hacking section, let me grab a link for it for you:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156
    Don't know if it has any thing for 4th gen. or not as I not visit there much, but do hope to see you around the forums some time, hope you stick this time.

I don't believe there's a way to make online features work in older Pokemon games. Even changing your DNS server will still require you to connect to Nintendo's official WiFi servers which don't work for fourth or fifth gen games anymore.. not sure if anything's changed recently but that's as much as I know. :( You can still trade locally and the like but not online. Feel free to stop by Quick Trades if you ever want to give your event Dragonite codes away, too.

Big welcome back and I hope you'll have an amazing time on PokeCommunity! Let me know if you have more questions, always down to help out. And this time around you must stick with us longer, yes? :D

Back