• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2016
    Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone! I am mostly going to be online because im making my own rom for my senior project! I will definitely be having some trouble on this so came here for the help!

ah Oh wow, a ROM for a school project?? Really sounds awesome, I don't think I would've had the time or patience for that when I was still in school. Good luck! Do you know what sort of game you're making yet? :3 Luckily we do have a lot of hacking resources here so you're bound to be in good hands - PC is a great and active forum. Enjoy your time, welcome, and be sure to ask if you need any help. :)

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hello! Welcome to PC :D Like Sheep and Archy have said, that's a pretty cool school project - hope it all goes well for you! Also hoping that you'll check out the non-ROM hacking parts of the community - looking forward to seeing you around (:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    I wish that was our project!
    But seriously thats cool man but you came to the right place theres a bunch of resources here and people that can help you!
    So welcome haha im sure youll enjoy it here :D

Back