• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back Online!

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
    Years
    Hey everyone, I just came back from an (almost) six month hiatus. I'm not sure if posting this here is okay, considering that it's the "Welcome Lounge" and not the "Welcome Back Lounge", but I figured I'd give it a shot anyway.

Here's my original welcome lodge post; it's a little outdated (people do change), but it's probably still a little bit me.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Welcome Back to the forums!

Its fine to post again especially since youve been gone long haha.

Great to have u back!

Dear god your signature is cute. I've a love for simpler-formatted sigs like those and the sprites are so cute. :( Welcome baaack! Yeah, you're good for a re-intro so no worries, Thoriére.

Oh hey I replied to your old intro when it was just posted.. actually do remember you too, though it's primarily from your avatar assuming you've used the same one in the past. Hope you'll stick around this time and will let us know if there is anything you need help with around here. 8]

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
    Years
    Welcome Back to the forums!

Its fine to post again especially since youve been gone long haha.

Great to have u back!

Thanks! It's really cool to get a welcome-back from people. Makes you all warm and fuzzy, or something like that.

Dear god your signature is cute. I've a love for simpler-formatted sigs like those and the sprites are so cute. :( Welcome baaack! Yeah, you're good for a re-intro so no worries, Thoriére.

Oh hey I replied to your old intro when it was just posted.. actually do remember you too, though it's primarily from your avatar assuming you've used the same one in the past. Hope you'll stick around this time and will let us know if there is anything you need help with around here. 8]

I remember you too! You were super cool to me. it was great to come back to because I'd been on the forums for two years and then had left for a while. :/ Either way, thanks for being so friendly (and I love my signature too). I have indeed been using the same avatar, and I'm going to try and stick around as long as my health will allow it.

Back