• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

allooo

miinti

ayylmao
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2017
    Hi! I'm miinti (I don't like to give out my real name ohoho)

I've loved pokemon ever since i was 11 and got my first blaziken on ruby ; v ; my precious bby capt cluck still w/ me to this day on omega rubyyy
    I haven't played the games in a while since there's not much to do now other than breed for others lmao since I suck at battling and making teams. I draw pokemon from time to time maybe I'll take requests someday haha
    I don't have many friends that play pokemon and really hope to have more <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Aww, I'll be a new friend of yours! I'm Draogn. Pleased to be friends with you; and welcome to the forums! So awesome that you've kept your pokemon ever since; I really do love using Blaziken myself, and he fits well to my other favourite like Milotic and Bellossommmm. But yeah; I hope the games have been great to you~ <33

I'd love to see your drawings sometime! We have an art section if you wanna showcase them! But yeah, have fun, and I hope we can chat again real soon! If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'd love to help you out. See you later and have a good night~ <33

miinti

ayylmao
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2017
    Aww, I'll be a new friend of yours! I'm Draogn. Pleased to be friends with you; and welcome to the forums! So awesome that you've kept your pokemon ever since; I really do love using Blaziken myself, and he fits well to my other favourite like Milotic and Bellossommmm. But yeah; I hope the games have been great to you~ <33

I'd love to see your drawings sometime! We have an art section if you wanna showcase them! But yeah, have fun, and I hope we can chat again real soon! If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'd love to help you out. See you later and have a good night~ <33
    Thank you! <3 and I just love my blaziken so much I'd freak if I accidentally got rid of her ; o ; (even if her stats suck I've had so much fun using her on my teams lol)

and I already made a thread for them haha! (i even made a bellossom but i didn't finish it and lost the file ;__; )
    but yeah here they are~

Laterrr~ good night <3

GengyGengar

Sp00py
    Years
    Hey miint, welcome to PC! Obviously you've already checked out the Art Section, but there are tons of other sections that you can dip your toes into and hang out in, like Pokemon sections and the Video Game section, so pop by sometime. Enjoy your time here~

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hello miinti, welcome to the forums!
    If you want to make friends, here is the right place! If you ever want to talk with me, feel free to do it!
    Since you've already discovered the Art Section and created a thread, I'll go have a look and soon I'll give you my feedback!
    As GengyGengar said there are tons of other sections here, so go have a look!
    I hope you enjoy the community! See you around ^^

Your art is super cute and makes me want to draw more, omg. I've been art blocked for way too long now and part of me feels like it might even be permanent so here's hoping it won't be. D: Always fun to make pictures you're proud of even if I'm really picky with my art personally. Welcome to PC, miinti, good meeting you!

Aw yeah.. R/S were amazing. I loved OR/AS too but R/S was when my Pokemon obsession was at its peak. Hope you'll have fun here, you seem like a lovely person.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Mint! Welcome to the PC! Ahahaha, I know how you feel! I suck at battling and making teams too so the battle arena makes me nervous... also I don't know how to breed and I don't have the right platform to connect with internet... bah. xD

This place is the right place! So many dedicated pokemon fans here and lots of them willing to be your friend! A happy, wide community! Let's be good friends and have some fun! :3

Back