• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey There Pokefans!

Years
    Hey everyone:pink_wink:
    I'm new here. Im 21 y/o. I started play pokemon when i was 7 and it is the original pokemon blue.
    The latest pokemon game that i play is black n white 2 and pokemon conquest on my NDS,and that was 2 years ago. (didn't play X&Y or ORAS as i can't afford a 3ds :().
    I'm currently searching for any great fangame to play to kill time before my next semester
    Hope i can get along with anyone in this community.
    :)

Years
    We're almost near the same age, and we started Pokemon around the same age too. Awesome to meet you Thyplosion and I hope everything's well!

Aww shucks that you can't get a 3DS right now, but I do hope you can get one soon because 6th Gen was pretty great and there's so much new features you're missing out, but that's not to say older games had their good stuff as well so it doesn't hurt to burn your free time with them until you get that 3DS. PC has a huge hacking and fangame community so definitely look around if you're into playing some awesome hacks and fangames.

And don't fear, you will get along pretty well with everyone and maybe even make a new friend here! Good luck and I'll see you around.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Heyo, heyo! WELCOME TO PC!

Oh man, same here! I'm a poor person so no 3DS. xD It kinda sucks. ;A; I wanna experience the Megas!

There's a lot of great fangames here! Hack Section and Game Showcase section is the way to go! I'm sure you'll enjoy some of them, hack games have many awesome games. :3

Feel free to ask questions and enjoy your stay! You'll have tons of funs when you know where to go. xD In which case, go wild visiting many forums! Everyone is friendly and nice, you'll make many friends~

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hey hey ^^ Welcome to the PC! How are you?

Yeah... It sucks not having a 3ds to play the Gen 6 games! I have a 3ds but unfortunately it's not working =C
    I hope you enjoy your stay here! PC is full of great people, very friendly and helpful and there are some cool sections to go, so go explore a bit!
    If you have any questions or want to have a chat, just pass by my profile and say "Hi"
    See you around!

We do have a lot of awesome fangames that I'm sure you'll like. :3 I haven't played a lot of the newer ones but those I did play were all great. Hope you'll enjoy them. And big welcome, Thy! Seems like a lot of people here can't get a 3DS yet which isn't a big deal at all since you have many other options when it comes to Pokemon.

Have fun. <3

Years
    Hey guys.......

currently im playing pokemon discovery and rejuvenation. Man those games are awesome, the main reason i play those is that the story is very great. the story is deep and full of mysteries (i love deep and mystery story) and have finished the beta 1 of discovery. Hope le pug can finish it, totally relieved that he didn't give up in doing it.

any other fangame that you guys can suggest?

Back