• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm new here.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2023
    I enjoy Gen 1 through 3. Any more than that and it gets confusing haha.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hello there Dan! How are you? Welcome to the PC!
    So ... You're fan of gen 1, 2 and 3 games! Well I'm sure there are a bunch of people that love those games too! There are section for those generation games where you can discuss about them with other members of the PokéCommunity! I suggest you go there!
    There are also other interesting sections here in PC, go find out!What are you wanting for?
    I hope you enjoy being here! See you around =D

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
    Welcome to the community, enjoy your stay.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Welcome to the PC, Dan!

Haha, yeah, it can be confusing! There's so many to track off and will be more confusing if you haven't caught up - I somewhat still haven't but I'm getting there, lol. Also, there's a lot of topics that might help clear the confusion! Want a full heal? Wait but you might even get more confused... uh-

ANYWAY - lol - enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask questions! ~

Years
    Hmm, someone who likes the "retro" era of Pokemon... you are not on your own there Dan, but hey nice to meet you regardless!

The Advance Generation and Metal & Color Generation sections have everything you need to discuss the golden oldie days of Pokemon gaming, but I think you should personally learn to love the newer generations more as well. I hate seeing them get bashed for silly excuses such as eliminating challenge or having "weird" Pokemon designs when deep down they are actually just as great as the oldies.

And that should be it for now, have fun with what I suggested and do enjoy your time with us! I'll always be here if you want to talk, you know.

Etherion

Hey Dan! Welcome to PC! Hope you'll enjoy your stayyyy~ ^^

Back