• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Raoga region

Years
Lets just give a certain Pokemon a megaphone and let it Sing everyone to Sleep.

Also HAN you mentioned some contests so we can win a certain Pokemon outside this region. When is that happening? :D

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Said certain pokémon doesn't exist in this region sadly, but that could work too if the subject is being uncooperative. We'd need something so we don't fall asleep with it though.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
EDIT: I still think we should try the science approach though, if we know it's Mewtwo causing it and we're able to trace where the psychic powers that are making the pokémon angry we could possibly find out where Mewtwo is hiding and send Ash to die try and make it stop. I know it sounds like a stretch but in theory it could work.

I only noticed this just now, probably because of the "EDIT", yet I doubt if this will work. I don't think the mods are going to allow one region to find and destroy the source. (And Mewtwo is probably on some island we've never even heard of, like Dragon's region.)

Also, Lycan, perhaps we could use some Heal Bell for that? Miltank does learn it naturally.

Ooh, haven't thought about that, but that's a good idea, maybe even Celebi could help.

Lol nah, just discussing. Its not like we are doing anything, I just want to win this, cos points, cos Gyarados and Arcanine and Pokedex expansion :D
Yeah, I want that pokédex expansion too, I really want Raichu and Skarmory.

Okay, maybe I should tell you this, but starting this Sunday, I won't be having access to the internet for at least a week. Add to that an absence of tomorrow there's only two days for me to write things. So... I don't expect I can do much. But no problem, if you want to have those points so badly, I'm sure you'll be writing some articles about this matter too. Right? :)

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
I only noticed this just now, probably because of the "EDIT", yet I doubt if this will work. I don't think the mods are going to allow one region to find and destroy the source. (And Mewtwo is probably on some island we've never even heard of, like Dragon's region.)

Well I imagine the contest is more about just finding a way to solve the problem rather than actually doing it. If anything, we could also find a way to block Mewtwo's powers somehow.

By the way, I have a Lapras now named Glaze. (It's a female)

Years
You're determined to prove me wrong, aren't you Guardian? Well, whatever, I tried and that's what counts.

EDIT: I still think we should try the science approach though, if we know it's Mewtwo causing it and we're able to trace where the psychic powers that are making the pokémon angry we could possibly find out where Mewtwo is hiding and send Ash to die try and make it stop. I know it sounds like a stretch but in theory it could work.

Im finally not the only one being cynical about Ash :D

Bye the way#1, HAN when do Kingdra and Mamoswine evolve? 30?
Bye the way#2, can we save our slots for later, after the expansion and similar?

Lycanthropy

Years
Bye the way#1, HAN when do Kingdra and Mamoswine evolve? 30?
Bye the way#2, can we save our slots for later, after the expansion and similar?

1. Any non-level evolution counts as 30, yes, but you still need level 32 and 33 to get Seadra and Piloswine respectively and you can't skip the middle forms. You can choose to instantly go from Swinub to Mamoswine for example at lv35.
2. Sure, I don't see why not. If you insist, but don't forget those might take a while. Also you and Strider should stop having more posts in this thread than me.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Also you and Strider should stop having more posts in this thread than me.

Well then you should go post in this thread more you scrub

So, if you're not on next week, can you make a submission for the World Act 1 thing or will we have to make it for you? I wouldn't mind doing one myself but I won't stop you.

Also, Johnny's a Rhydon now. Also, can I go evolve him again now or do I have to wait? He's technically over level 30 and Rhyperior's a trade evolution so I'm confused.

Lycanthropy

Years
This time it's not just sending in one thing, it's showing what the people do over the week. I'm definitely going to write some newspaper articles in the next two days, but if you want to do something too, please do!

Also, Johnny's a Rhydon now. Also, can I go evolve him again now or do I have to wait? He's technically over level 30 and Rhyperior's a trade evolution so I'm confused.

Nothing to be confused about, it's just as you say. You can evolve Johnny again if you want, but you're totally free to wait until he's level 100 or something.

Years
1. Any non-level evolution counts as 30, yes, but you still need level 32 and 33 to get Seadra and Piloswine respectively and you can't skip the middle forms. You can choose to instantly go from Swinub to Mamoswine for example at lv35.
2. Sure, I don't see why not. If you insist, but don't forget those might take a while. Also you and Strider should stop having more posts in this thread than me.

Thanks lol

Btw, that bird right there is a kickass Braviary.
I dont completely understand this last contest though to be honest.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Okay, well there's no reason to keep him a Rhydon now is there? Just evolve him again right away.

Also I could make something in Photoshop but my mouse isn't working and using Photoshop with a mouse pad isn't easy.

Years
Im probably going to draw something, at least for the sake of one point. HAN, you better let me choose one evolution line to be included in the next expansion though, for being active and all. :P

Lycanthropy

Years
Okay, well there's no reason to keep him a Rhydon now is there? Just evolve him again right away.

Also I could make something in Photoshop but my mouse isn't working and using Photoshop with a mouse pad isn't easy.

Im probably going to draw something, at least for the sake of one point. HAN, you better let me choose one evolution line to be included in the next expansion though, for being active and all. :P

Yeah, go ahead. If you even manage to have it finished by tomorrow, I can add it to a newspaper article as picture if you want to. Sadly there's not much time left for that...

Lycanthropy

Years
Stress among the forest Pokémon
By Alina Woods

notice them tiring, yet they kept going on until they were completely out of energy, which would turn them into an easy prey for predators.
Interesting story, don't you think? It's not even limited to that! From all directions many strange noises could be heard. What seemed to be a peaceful piece of nature has turned into noisy chaos where fights could be regularly seen when you walk through it. There's something that causes stress here in the forest and the Pokémon can feel it. I have yet to find out what this source is, but I expect it's something is trespassing on their territory. There might be an aggressive intruder that claimed it's territory inside the area of other Pokémon, forcing them to move out. The only place where the poor Pokémon could have gone is in the territory of other innocent Pokémon, whose territory now gets invaded too and the cycle repeats. In no time the entire forest could feel the pressure of having less space to crawl around.
Equipped with binoculars and camouflage suits we are going to study the behavior of the Pokémon over the next days. Hopefully we will be able to find the source of this. Maybe it has already disappeared by that time. Looking how quickly this appeared, I see the possibility its disappearance will be just as soon. We'll be sure to keep you informed in the Morning Chatters.
Durman- It was only yesterday when it started, or at least until we found out about it. We, my husband and me that is, were walking around in Raoga's central jungle, close to Durman. Soon enough we were attacked by a couple of Whirlipede. The reader is probably questioning what's the strange part of this experience. I must admit, there's not much to tell you get, but we're often in the woods here and Whirlipede aren't the nicest Pokémon out there. We have been driven off by them regularly and normally they seem to be happy after a short chase when our distance to their nests has become big enough in their opinion, but these two of yesterday were stalking us for a distance that equals two miles, or that's how it felt to us at least, when we decided to climb into a tree, while the bug Pokémon were circling around the tree for at least twenty minutes. During this time, we were able to study them and observed some odd traits. The eyes of the Whirlipede were red, you'd nearly say a blood vessel in the eyes had burst open, but that heals fast. The chance that happens to two Pokémon in both eyes I estimate around zero. The second observation is moreover a character trait instead of appearance. The ferocity of the Whirlipede didn't calm down, even when there's no chance the Pokémon could reach us in the tree. They kept angrily rolling around and bumping into the tree and we could

Years
Seems like they weren't the only one. I took a pic of one as well while I was out there searching for a new Pokemon. The photo is shiit cos the camera is a potato. Luckily my Tyranitar had my back, tehee.

30vdsg4.jpg

Use it if ya want. I can do much better but it's summer and, well, nope. lol

Lycanthropy

Years
Seems like they weren't the only one. I took a pic of one as well while I was out there searching for a new Pokemon. The photo is shiit cos the camera is a potato. Luckily my Tyranitar had my back, tehee.

30vdsg4.jpg

Use it if ya want. I can do much better but it's summer and, well, nope. lol

I had no idea you could draw so well. Looks good! I'll try to incorporate it in an article.

Years
Lol thanks man. Although this was just a sketch, was too tired to do anything serious. I like how Tauros turned out though.
Sure, use it if you think it'll help :D

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
(1)
It's never too late...?

Name: Ester Lavendere
Profession/Occupation: Aspiring Trainer
Starter Pokémon: Rotom (Is that alright?) Linus / Sexless, considered male by Ester
Further Details: The youngest, spoiled daughter of two wealthy parents who've kept her cooped up and away from the "dangerous world". Once Linus entered her life during a mishap in the basement, she has been inspired to leave home and become a Trainer.

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

Years
It's never too late...?

Name: Ester Lavendere
Profession/Occupation: Aspiring Trainer
Starter Pokémon: Rotom (Is that alright?) Linus / Sexless, considered male by Ester
Further Details: The youngest, spoiled daughter of two wealthy parents who've kept her cooped up and away from the "dangerous world". Once Linus entered her life during a mishap in the basement, she has been inspired to leave home and become a Trainer.

Aspiring trainer Ester Lavendere joined the region! Welcome! As Guardian said, Rotom is fine to pick as starter Pokémon.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
(2)
Alright, good to know! :D I looked at the Pokedex, I think, instead of a starter list, if there is one.

Rotom's an interesting Pokemon. Wonder if I could change its form later on?

Last edited:
Back