• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya

Years
    Hey there, new here. 18 y/o, been playing Pokemon since I was about 8 and never stopped playing since. I mostly check out forums like these to get any news or info or just check out any new and interesting threads.

Right now, I've finished all of the Pokèmon games I own plot wise, so I'm working on filling up all of my Pokedex on all of my games. Currently I'm on AS and am making really good progress but would love some help from anyone willing.

All of my detailed info is on my profile, so take a look if you're interested in all the more detailed info like my FC and stuff :)

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! If you want any help with filling out your pokédex then check out the Trade Corner, there are plenty of people willing to help you trade there. I've also already finished the Hoenn Dex (sans Jirachi) in my AS, so if you want any help from me just give me a PM and I'll add you.

Hope you have a good time! =3

Years
    Oh hey, a fellow Australian! *waves*

Anyways, nice to meet you Georgia. As was mentioned above, we have a huge Trade Corner section for all your trading needs, and how are you enjoying AS? My own save file sadly corrupted a few weeks ago, wiping so much hard-earned stuff I did on that game and it's not even the first game I had to go through this so go figure.

Good luck with completing your Pokedex and I'll be sure to catch you around. Have a great weekend as well!

Years
    Thank you both so much for that kind welcome! I just checked out the trade section comments and everyone here is so helpful and friendly so I don't think I'll have a problem finishing all of my Pokedex. I love the new games, so much more in depth than the originals we all know and love but you can't diss the oldies.

I don't know what I'd do if any of my save files corrupted, probably lose all drive to replay it, especially AS since that's that first Pokèmon game I owned that I've decided to put some effort into. Hopefully you don't lose the motivation to keep going and play it again though! Good luck for the future!

But thank you both for being so kind and I'll definitely make sure to add you, striderviper!

Welcome to PC, Georgia! Hope it's okay to call you that. ^^;

Glad you're liking the trade forum, it really is helpful and one of the biggest hubs here. I don't think I have room on my 3DS friends list and haven't for a while but I wouldn't mind trading some things over for the data if you'd like. Assuming I can make room. x'D (But yeah if any of my save files corrupted I would be pretty upset, especially games like AS that I've put 300 hours into. Would suck.)

Have a wonderful time posting!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Heya, welcome to PC!

Trade Section will help you complete your Pokedex, as mentioned above. I have nothing else to say because I... dunno what else to say?

Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions!

Back