• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone, new comer

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2015
    Hello everyone. I'm an international student. It's the first time I attend an English forum. I'm playing alpha sapphire now. I really like hatching different eggs. Hope we can all enjoy ourselves in Pokemon games as well as the forum. Thank you!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! English isn't my first language either, and your English seems to be really good! I have AS too and I'm trying to fill out the pokédex on it right now. Anyway, if you'd like go check out the Trade Corner, there's a lot of people willing to trade pokémon there.

Hope you have a good time at PC!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I do hope that this forum proves to be great to you! I'm happy that you've chosen us to be your first english-speaking forum, and if there's anything that you need, feel free to ask! Anyways, welcome to the forum, and I hope that you've had a great weekend. I'm Dragon, and I'm happy to meet you tonight~

I really love alpha sapphire. It's a pretty good game! I'm going to make a eeveelution challenge there soon, so, I hope to play it again real soon. As said we also have our trade board anytime you're interested in breeding and trading with others. So yeah, there's that, and you can explore any board that you like around here.

So, I hope you have a blast! Got any questions, you can ask any one of the staff members, like myself, and I'll be more than happy to help. Thanks for joining, and I look forward to your contributions. <33

Hi Angel! Welcome to PC. ^_^ I like hatching eggs too, especially when I'm looking for good IVs or shinies. But then I go through tons of eggs hunting for what I want and that can be especially exhausting.. haha. Though I guess it does keep you busy.

Definitely also hope you'll enjoy yourself here, there really is a lot to do and many cool people to meet. Don't be afraid to ask if you're confused and most certainly don't be scared to chat with anyone if you'd like a friend. See you around! :)

Back