• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2015
    Hey guys I'm new here and am looking forward to getting to know some of you guys!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! How about you tell us a bit more about yourself, like what games you like besides Pokémon for example? There's no need to be shy.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2015
    I play stuff like Minecraft and some Steam games like The Binding of Isaac and Rocket League. I also watch a lot of YouTube and run a really small channel myself. When I'm not doing that I'm either watching an Anime my friend recommends or swimming.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hiiiiiiii Reid ( can I call you that? :P) How are you? Welcome to the PC!
    I'm sure you will meet many great members! Ya know .... PC is full of great and friendly people! So go on .... start to make friends ^^
    PC has pleeeeeeeeeeenty of sections where you discuss many topics! Related and non-related to Pokémon!Do you know what sections are you most interested in? Or you don't have any idea of where to start? If no, I suggest you go to the Adoption Center (It's here, in the Welcome Lounge section) and request a mentor!
    I hope you stick around! See ya'!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Yoooo! Welcome to PC!

Yeah, look forward to making new friends! Everyone's a friend to each other, haha! (well some not really /cough) There's lots of forums you can participate on!

Enjoy your stay and have fun!

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2015
    I'm in to Competitive battling but I wouldn't say I'm really good... I also do a little Shiny Hunting too.

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
    If you're into shiny hunting, then joining our Shiny Hunters club is a MUST! You will feel right at home there! Feel free to PM me if you need anything!

~Shadow

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Hey, I actually do YouTube too! If you want to I can check your stuff out.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Looking forward on getting to know you too, and I do hope we'll be great friends! Welcome! Hope you have an amazing experience and don't be afraid to ask if you need help! The staff members here are just as nice as the members. I'm able to help out with any forum related stuff as well! Have a great time and see you around! ♪

Isaac fan. 8D Awesome. I had the original for years and recently got Rebirth which has been awesome, it's very addicting. Still have to play more though.. only have about an hour in the game which is kind of sad. But I've been a bit busy among other things.

Welcome, Reid! Enjoy your time posting around and you can give the staff a call if you need any help during your stay.

Back