• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
    Hey there!

My name is Jordan, but you can call me Daphy. I grew up a HUGE fan of Pokémon! I've played and put countless hours into nearly every single major game, and I regret none of it. What I do regret though is taking a two-year long break from Pokémon from my senior year of high school into college. During that time I sold ALL my games, atleast all the ones I played. One of the games were White 2, the game I had all the Pokémon I worked for and trained over a number of years. It's a big regret, mainly because I knew I'd be going back to Pokémon sometime soon. Recently, I have come back to playing and I'm working to get back to where I was; posting in forums, breeding, training and just going back to doing something that made me extremely happy. :)

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Jordan! I personally would never get rid of my games unless I really didn't like them, and I especially wouldn't get rid of my pokémon games. Anyway, if you'd like we have a Trade Corner board where you can trade pokémon, everyone there is really nice and willing to help.

I hope you have a great time, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to! =3

Years
    I personally would never get rid of my games unless I really didn't like them, and I especially wouldn't get rid of my pokémon games.

I honestly had no idea what I was thinking, I guess since I was going through a huge change in life, I wasn't really thinking about it. I learned from it though! I'm just glad I'm back to being involved with Pokemon again, I really missed it ^-^

Years
    Nice to meet you Jordan! Always great to say hello to a fellow Pokemon fan, because this is pretty much the best place to meet other Pokemon fans.

That was so sad you sold all your games, I personally would never do that, and I had been a dedicated fan to Pokemon since discovering the franchise, and there's just so much you can learn from playing a Pokemon game. But hey, great to see you returning to Pokemon and trust me, 6th Gen has changed a lot in terms of mechanics but it's still the same franchise you know and love.

That said, enjoy all the discussions around here and all the awesome people you can meet, and hey I'm open for a new friend myself so don't hesitate to visit my profile whenever you are interested!

Yeah.. I can imagine the regret you'd feel when selling your old Pokemon games. :'( I still have all of mine from when I was a kid, also have most of the trading cards too. Sadly couldn't salvage a good chunk of my old Poketoys though bleh.

Welcome, Daphy! Good having you. ^^ Looking forward to seeing you catch up and get posting around here, luckily forums like these can really help you catch up to where you used to be in the games. Lots of helpful people.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    WELCOME TO PC, JORDAN!

Wait, what? You did? D: I could never do that, I would have put them in a box and let the dust gather because I could never do it. That must have suck, huh? Well, you're starting back, no hope is lost! But I'm happy that you still the passion to do what you do! (When you think about it, it can be fun!) It's really good to see and hey, you're here now! This must be fate, haha!

Enjoy staying here! Trade Section is the right forum, you'll get many help! Questions? Ask them, we'll be happy to help!

Back