• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    Hi!
    I'm kinda new here to the community, because I've already been around the forums before. I've played Pokémon since I was 6 years old, and my first game was Pokémon Leafgreen. I love Pokémon so much so that I'm in the process of making a game so others can enjoy Pokémon too!

Nice to meet you guys and gals!

Years
    Awesome to meet you too! Doing alright if I ask myself?

So, you've been playing Pokemon since you were 6? That is quite a young age, but it was around the same time I got into Pokemon myself so it's not uncommon. If you are into the game making aspect here, we have both ROM Hacking and Game Development to help you achieve that dream of creating a brand-new Pokemon experience of your own.

It was so fun meeting you, and good luck with everything!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hello! Welcome to the PC!

We're glad you've joined us, you will have lots of fun here ... I PROMISE ^^ PC has loooooooooooooooooots of forums and subforums, lots of sections and topics to discuss, lots of friendly people and lots of love <3

So you are making a game huh? It's a ROM Hack, or a non-ROM Hack? 'Cause we have a ROM Hack section and a Game Devolopment section,as Hikamaru said! Good luck making your game! I'm looking forward to play it ^^

I hope you enjoy being here! If you have any questions or want to have a chat, just send me a VM or a PM!

SEE YOU AROUND ^^

Welcome to PC, Finest. Good having you yas!

Oh sweet, a lot of people are interested in making Pokemon games but not many make it very far so I hope you won't give up. Am sure the path to get there will be tough but I always say it's worth it when you finally have something ready to publish, right? Good luck. Have an amazing time here and I do hope you'll find a home on PC and will stick with us. :3

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    WELCOME TO PC~!!

Yes, another one stepping out of their shadows! Welcome~ Yeah, a new developing game! Awesome. You can show it to the Game Development forum, right place for you! But there's also tons of other fun forums to visit so be sure to pop by! xD

Have fun~~

Back